[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need to piss >battery flashing >parahax keeps me from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>need to piss
>battery flashing
>parahax keeps me from finishing a focus sash greninja and it kills my two last pokemon
>new match
>fucking klefki
>deal with it
>magic bounce substitute double team next

Why must people do that sort of shit? What kind of cunt gets their giggles off playing games like a faggot?
>>
>>26524868

Get over it, faggot. Some people have fun winning by any means.
>>
>>26524868
go play your beloved smogon of you're such a pussy ass bitch faggot
>>
>>26524890
That's a fair recommendation. I don't know what in his post makes you assume he already plays Smogon though and why you sound so bitter about it when you're the one bringing it up.
>>
>>26524882
>>26524890
buttblasted cheaters detected

>i cant play the game fairly so i'll resort to cheap tactics and i'll feel damn good about it since my ego feeds off victories regardless of how or where they're coming from!
>>
It's your fault for playing "competitive" coinflips. Go find yourself a better strategy game.
>>
>>26524987
Then whats the fucking point in pokemon if not for the competitive? What else is there to do?
>>
>>26524973
>using things the game gives to you is cheating
Wew fucking lad, look at this sore loser. No wonder you can't git gud if the only thing you can do is whine and complain
>>
people play pokemon and try to win a match.
inacceptable how can we let those sickos play freely
>>
>>26524991
Come up with some new in-game challenges for yourself. You've got five generations worth of games ready to emulate.
>>
>>26525018
>>26525021
>WOAH YA BULLYING ME CUZ I BROUGHT A GUN TO A BOXING MATCH? DONT H8 DEWD!
>>
>I need to play a game all the time for it to be worth anything

This is an intervention.
>>
>>26524868
>WAAAH WHY ARE PEOPLE USING THINGS THE GAME GIVES THEM ;_;
>>
>>26525033
It's a Pokemon match
>>
>>26525061
This.

>>26524868
>>26524973
>>26525033
Textbook case of scrub mentality.

>That's Cheap!
>That's a No-Skill Way to Play!
>It's Not Fun To Play That Way!

http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win

Git gud or find another game to play "competitively".
>>
>>26524868
>drake
I haven't listened to one of his songs lol

I'm usually a hard rock/metal more kind of guy. Will I enjoy Drake? He seems a cool dude in the memes
>>
>>26524868
dumb frogposter
>>
>>26524890
Holyfuck your mad
>>
File: 1463425949527.jpg (136KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1463425949527.jpg
136KB, 750x937px
>>26525033
He brought a gun to a gun fight and you're the one holding a knife
>>
>>26525115
To be fair, people can get cheap. Pvp in dark souls is retarded. Invaders have every benefit under the sun and when they lose due to a skilled player these "competitive play to win" players bitch and moan as much as OP. Games are meant to be fun, not validate someone's existence by "winning" and calling other people scrubs.

Things like parahax aren't cheap but are incredibly annoying and based on a dice roll, and makes most people not want to play against tiny dick faggots like you.
>>
>>26524868
>frog posting
Already no sympathy. You are complaining about a children's game being played with the tools the player is given. You have a couple options.
1. Git Gud. There are things that get rid of stat boots and negate flinch and also heal status. Fucking learn.
2. Try something different. Fast sweepers are generally good against those types of teams. Just make sure you can get the OHKO.
3. Ignore all of this and go join the hug box that is Smogon and pretend all the things you don't like don't exist and be even more autistic than you are now.

I don't care which you fucking choose, just pick one, this is not thread worthy you self entitled cuck.
>>
>>26525184
>Things like parahax aren't cheap but are incredibly annoying and based on a dice roll, and makes most people not want to play against tiny dick faggots like you.

Joke's on you, I don't play the games competitively at all, or even use the multiplayer feature anymore.

People can get cheap and they will get cheap, either learn to deal with it in one way or another or don't play at all, don't cry like a little bitch when your own self-imposed rules "suddenly" don't work when you play with other people.

Pokemon is scarcely decent at being a competitive game, singles are shit, 6v6 singles are pure shitfest, why do you even bother if you really want a "skill-based", "fair" play? Just find a better competitive game that you wiil enjoy.
>>
>>26525358
>Pokemon is scarcely decent at being a competitive game
>singles are shit, 6v6 singles are pure shitfest
These sentences contradict each other
the competitive aspect of the game isn't about singles
>>
>>26524868
If you want fair play, go play Street Fighter, or you know a game meant to be competitive.
>>
>>26525376
Doubles are the only "scarcely decent" thing about competitive Pokemon and it's the official format, but singles are popular too and many people play them "competitively", although singles are shit. What do you not understand?
>>
>>26525137
>your mad
His mad what, underaged anon?
>>
File: dumb frogposter (1).jpg (155KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
dumb frogposter (1).jpg
155KB, 500x492px
>>26524868
>>
>>26524973
>You ask why people do this
>Anon answers your question
>You insult him

Good job
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.