[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animefags on suicide watch If they're so sure Ash will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (221KB, 1278x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 1278x705px
Animefags on suicide watch

If they're so sure Ash will win, then why won't they bet their general, if he loses, general is removed forever, if they win they can shitpost all over the board.
>>
I hope that the anime stops.
>>
>>26524396
>betting anonimously
Surely that would work.
>>
Considering we still have several unannounced League Episodes and June 2nd is less than a week away, there's almost a guarantee they'll pull a Harrison and have a SM Pokemon from the announcement wipe the floor with Ash, which will also spark some motivation for him to go to Alola, dumping everyone including Serena and his Once-In-A-Blue-Moon Synchro Greninja, and he'll likely achieve Unova-tier Retardation in the process.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 1242x883px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1242x883px
>>26524396
How about we just shitpost anyway? Hasn't stopped anyone so far
>>
>>26524396
Why would Ash win if its almost clear TF will do some crazy shit most likely involving Alain and Zygarde?

Not to mention that starting the league with an "unbeatable" Greninja means someone will beat it along the way...
>>
>>26524396
Are you even in that general? Many thinks he will lose but will get to the finals.
>>
File: ash sweat.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
ash sweat.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>mfw
>>
>>26524434
So, how long until we know if Ash wins the league? because of leaks or whatever?
>>
>>26524405
It stops when games stop
>>
>>26524396
Why is it all still under construction
Is this an analogy for the Rio Olympics
Will be there an aggressive, malign version of pokerus
>>
>>26527175
A month or so. Pokefan dropped and we know all of the major players in the league and episodes up to a few league battles.

>>26524434
They have already released the major players for the league. It's either the M-Garchomp guy from the ME-specials, the M-Absol chick from the ME-specials and the Diancie movie, Shota, or Alain that defeats him. With the episode titles that we know, there is no mention of anyone new appearing before the league, thus, no league rival bullshit right before the league.
>>
>>26527243
Because kindly philanthropist Lysandre has provided the money to build a new high-tech stadium in his home town of Lumiose. Such a great guy.
>>
>>26527243
Lysandre had to grease the wheels of the Kalos IOC to get them to approve the location of the league being in Lumiose and now he's funding it all himself. They say that the tourism from the league is going to bring in 1 billion pokedollars to Lumiose from all of the events and activities.
>>
>>26524396
I'm still waiting for the previous bet. If AMOUR is kill, then they all fuck off forever.
>>
File: image:3192.png (14KB, 559x487px) Image search: [Google]
image:3192.png
14KB, 559x487px
>>26527779
>if Amour is kill
>if
>>
I hope he does win.
Then maybe they'll put him the fuck to rest and I'll bother watching this anime again.
>>
>>26527924
And what exactly makes you believe they won't do the same thing with a new character? Just because it's not Ash? That's a load of horse shit and you know it. They can't write and that's that.
>>
Damn just don't call him "Ash". His name is Satoshi. Sa-to-shi.
>>
>>26527580
We still don't know what their full teams are, though. One of them could have some crazy strong Alola mon that shits all over Greninja.
>>
The question is if he can even make top 4
>>
>>26527924

I hope satoshi will win... and tun 11 or 12 or something... I don't mind if he will take pikachu and greninja with himself to alola region
>>
Unrelated to the league, but ever since the Flare vs Rocket episode with Giovanni's appearance, my biggest hope for XY&Z is for Gio and a large contingent of TR troops arrive in Kalos to try and thwart Flare's plan. It would make up for the cancelled Rocket vs Plasma special, plus I can't be the only one who sees they shouldn't pass up an opportunity in having Giovanni face off against Lysandre, in a Persian vs Pyroar match.
>>
>>26524396
You're stale right? Holy shit your spicy side is showing. But no we won't bet anything because we're not stupid faggots like you. Halve fun faggot and be be on the lookout for the Pokemon Anime Discussion Thread: Sun&Moon edition
>>
I've been rooting for Ash since the Johto League. I'm going to be leaving /vp/ soon because I don't want to avoid any league spoilers.
>>
>>26524405
I hope pokemon stops
>>
>>26527607
He's so chill. He can't possibly want to KILL EVERYBODY

What's with all the autismo rage over an anime? Why would anyone want Ash to lose? He's suffered enough.
>>
Lol taking bets
>>
>>26528344
>What's with all the autismo rage over an anime?

It's one specific faggot that hates it and shitposts like mad in some bizarre belief that if he keeps it up long enough, the subject will get banned from /vp/
>>
>>26524396
>if they win they can shitpost all over the board.

What kind of authority do you have that let's you allow people to shitposting across the board?
>>
>>26527607
>>26527643

Wow, what a charming guy. :)
>>
>>26528370
I assume the same kind of authority that lets him declare which threads are allowed to be posted.
>>
>>26524396
Ash isn't winning but his final battle in the leauge better be a goddamn medley of every single gen.

>Pikachu
>Heracross
>Sceptile
>Infernape
>Krookodile
>Greninja

Please
>>
>>26528344
It's not even wanting, more like why even bother? He's not going to. He's not getting with Serena either as some people hope. He's going to leave every single one of his pokémon except Pikachu behind again. They're going to do the exact same thing they do every new gen. That formula will only stop when pokémon stops.

That being said, this thread reeks of salt and board infighting, so I'm not going to fan these flames.
>>
>>26528370
I'm the boss of 4 Chan.
>>
Ash was a mistake.
>>
>>26528429
Pretty sure OP is the same guy I've seen shitpost on /qa/ asking for the anime threads to get banned for random bullshit nobody cares about, so yeah.
>>
>>26527965
Maybe that's what the mysterious Marshadow is.
>>
>>26528403
He must be a mod then,why else would he think so highly of himself?
>>
>>26524420
>He doesn't keep his word on an anonymous image board
You scumbag
>>
>>26528498
Why does he want those threads removed so badly?
>>
>>26524847
>Many thinks he will lose but will get to the finals.
I love how quick the Anime general is to go back on their word. I remember when they thought Ash was gonna beat the Unova League. Now they like to pretend they never said that.

It's good to see them backpedal early on to lessen the impact for when Ash loses to some idiot with a Gen 7 shitmon.
>>
>>26528861
Autistic hate for the anime, I take it.
>>
>>26528900
Did anyone seriously believe that a shitter like BW Ash could win the Unova League? I mean, him losing to Cameron was complete bullshit but it was obvious he was channeling his suckage that arc. It was Sinnoh and now XY that feel like he can actually win.
>>
>>26528926
The only reason I can think of for anyone entertaining the idea is that the league was happening with the end of the gen miles away. I don't know when exactly Episode N was revealed, but that would've squashed that notion to bits.
>>
>>26528328
>>26527227
>>26524405
after the existence stops.
>>
>>26528900
I know for a fact that general didn't even exist during BW, so take your shitty witchhunt elsewwhere
>>
>>26528900
Nice try. There weren't even anime generals during BW.
>>
>>26528900
The anime general wasn't a thing until XY07, but a newfag like you wouldn't know that. People barely talked about BW at all here.
>>
>>26528964
IIRC Episode N was teased after the first episode of the Unova League so...
>>
>>26529013
It's some spic who hates the anime thread for some reason. He's generally clueless about what he's talking about most of the time and thinks that people calling him stale is some nick name he's earned as some sort of recognition for who he is.
>>
What Anime fags actually think Ash is going to win the league?

He'll be getting Top 4 probably in this League and then Top 2 and either of these results will be repeated in Gen VIII and eventually he'll win the League but lose to the Elite 4 etc and repeat the cycle of each league getting closer to the Elite 4 champion and eventually by the time he reaches the Elite 4 champion he'll lose and then another gen he'll finally beat him and we'll likely be in Gen XV by then and it won't matter since he'll continue to say that he wants to be champion in more than one league and go on more regions.

It's so easy to set up his reasons to go to another region, I don't understand the "if he wins the anime is over" or "Ash will be replaced". Not gonna happen as long as the franchise is doing well.
>>
>>26529013
>>26529029
>>26529050
>The anime general wasn't a thing until XY07
That's because you faggots were just calling it "Pokemon General" until XY.
>>
>>26524396
>if they win they can shitpost all over the board.
They already do this
>>
>>26529108
>the archives are down so I can just make some shit up and hope there are enough newfags here that will take my word for it
Stop
>>
What's wrong with the Anime General thread anyway? I'd rather have all that shit in one thread than having it pop up in various threads.
>>
>>26529176
As already pointed out, it's just some sperg that hates the anime and wants it banned from /vp/ period. He's been around for about a year or so now.
>>
>>26529176
It's a falseflagging NEET spic that has nothing better to do than shitposting in said general 12h a day for the last year . A real sad case of severe mental illness.
>>
>>26529169
>the archives are down so I can deny everything I ever did
Or maybe you're just too new to remember Pokemon General.
>>
>>26529196
>>26529198
That's pretty fucked up. Spicnations should be fucking rangebanned.

>>26529221
Seek help spicshit.
>>
>>26529196
>>26529198
>implying stale is the only thing wrong with /padt/
>>
>>26529300
He isn't really a problem at all actually since he is so easy to filter. He's called stale for a reason.
>>
>>26528900
everyone knew BW was shit you fucking newfag. Literally no one thought ash was gonna win. worst arc so far.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 321x322px
>>26528408
>this will be the ONLY generation Ash could enter the league with a team of one mon per gen
>they won't fuckin do it
>>
>>26528408
If they do this, I doubt it will be an all star team like that. The writers will probably put in some shitters so Greninja doesn't look out classed and to give Ash reason to lose again.

Calling
>Pikachu
>Bayleef
>Swellow
>Buizel
>Boldore
>Greninja
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.