[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally got my hands on it. I work for a company that distributes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Finally got my hands on it. I work for a company that distributes goods to stores including Barnes and Noble and other book stores. they've got these on high security (they don't ship until October but our job includes storing and sorting them until then). My coworker was assigned a shipment that included several boxes of these guys and I was able to unwrap one of them and flip through a couple pages (if I get caught I would get fired and the company would get severely penalized by NoA). I will take and post as many pics as I can on Tuesday, but until then enjoy the front cover.

Here's what I saw:

>Full art of Hoku (rival/guide, whose name was actually revealed in an easter egg in the japanese sun and moon trailer), Kukui (who has a small ferret looking pokemon by his side that looks like its ground type and is mud themed but no name given next to it), Professor whose name is Hala, and a blonde haired girl named Caitlyn who wears a blueish purplish sun hat and white shorts who also recently moved to Alola and seems like she is the more rival-ish person based on their short descriptions. Each character had their own page with full art.

> I flipped towards the middle of the book. (keep in mind I was in the corner of the room at a table where no one was looking but there were people everywhere. this was very stressful) I saw an overview of route 6 which was a beachy location that connected to a city called Corvay City and the list of wild pokes included Wingull, Shellos, Krabby, Inkay, and Meditite and a new one called Rivump.

At that point a few people started walking by and I had to go.

I hid the unwrapped book behind several boxes which never get picked up. I'll go in early on Tuesday and take as many pics as I can. In the meantime, that's all I can provide. I'm trying to do this in the most anonymous way possible to keep my job
>>
>>26519592
I'll bite. Bump
>>
>>26519592
>previous gen Pokemon will appear

Guess who's no longer excited for the gaaaaameeee...
>>
>>26519592
Timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>26519592
>that quality
anon, pls.
>>
>>26519592
Oh thanks brah see you tuesday
>>
>>26519592
>Using the 3D models as the box art
Nice try.
>>
>>26519592
>that low res cover
>can see the pixels from upscaling
>book is 350+ pages
>this looks like it has less than a hundred
You tried op but no thanks no one wants pictures on tuesday. Thanks for stopping by.
>>
Hm, interesting. Not bad sounding. IF that's the official pokemon, it's looks average. It say anything about Caitlyn being the Elite 4 one? Maybe as a child? It's a theory I have atm.

Pokémon sound interesting. I'll wait and see though. How about a trip though? This way no one can pretend to be you.
>>
>>26519627
You, and a bunch of other fags.
Meanwhile some other fags will be happy because they hated how Gen 3/5 shoved new pokémon down your throat, with no chance of using anything older until the E4.

I don't care either way.

Also, OP, nice. Hey did you see screenshots of the game? Does it improve XY graphically?
>>
File: Ci3KR2IUkAYx3tQ.jpg (100KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
Ci3KR2IUkAYx3tQ.jpg
100KB, 600x816px
>>26519592
Pretty bad looking shop OP. You could have at least fixed the coloring issues on the Moon logo.
>>
>>26519592
>Wingull, Shellos, Krabby, Inkay, and Meditite and a new one called Rivump.
i seriously hope this isn't true
i hated kalos for this reason. yeah, having a geodude or zubat from a previous region here and there, is totally fine.
having about 1 or 2 new mons per route max is fucking bullshit. at that point it seems less like a new generation with new pokemon, and more like a shitty romhack where the person ran out of ideas for new pokemon, and just decided to use pokemon that alerady exist.
>>
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>26519671
I wouldn't mind so much if they didn't add so many old pokes like they did in X & Y. Plus it's the 20th anniversary and the trailer promised it was an "all-new adventure", so I'd very much hope to see more originals than what little we got in Gen VI.

Also that book in the picture looks way too thin for the Premium version of the guide. But that's just me.
>>
>>26519592
That's some thin 350 pages you got there mate.
>>
>>26519592
>implying the cover is that badly pixelated
>implying a 300+ book is that thin
All anyone needs is that image to see that you fucked it all up already. Get your shit together, OP.
>>
>hardback strategy guide
>logo doesn't follow the bevel on the spine
>coloring on Moon logo fucked up
>pixels out the ass

100% fake
100% gay
Move on with your lives, citizens.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 148x152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 148x152px
>>26519592
>shellos
This pleases me
>>
>>26519709
>the trailer promised it was an "all-new adventure"
Literally meaningless marketingspeak, stop being 12.
>>
>>26519671
>vocal minority of people complained about no previous gen mons
>haunts the game development team for years to come
>kanto references and retcons every game hereafter
>fans who were born in 2006 pretend they played RBY after playing FireTruckRed
>genwunners look on in horror as gamefreak ruins their favorite gen with every new game

Sillyness and fake leaks aside, I'm fine with older mons as long as they don't shove a Lucario down my throat, and as long as they don't show up as often as new ones.

>Korina's Lucario wants to rape you
>>
File: 1463928227812.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463928227812.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>26519761
For fuck's sake man, not everyone enjoyed being forced to fight with and against the furrybait from Gen IV
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.