[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/, I fixed Pokémon. Change Grass to Plant Steel to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 18

File: perfection.png (480KB, 2552x1568px) Image search: [Google]
perfection.png
480KB, 2552x1568px
Hey /vp/, I fixed Pokémon.

Change

Grass to Plant
Steel to Metal
Flying to Wind (and remove it from some Pokémon that only have because "it can fly/is a bird" but are not wind-element related, like Charizard or Dodrio)

And start classifying Pokémon by "trait" like Able to Fly, Able to Swim, etc and base things like Earthquake/Bulldoze on that, not the whole Groud/Flying types.

And make the type changes in pic related
>>
>>26508118
This is dangerously autistic, even by /vp/ standards. How is the name of the types even a problem to you?
>>
>>26508129
Come on, I'm not OP can you not see how AT LEAST "Grass" is retarded?

I know the type is not just plants and includes funghi too, but "Grass" is waaaaay to specific for a type that broad. Grass is one single type of organism, not a category like Plant

The other two I don't really care about enough to change.
>>
File: da fuck.gif (171KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
da fuck.gif
171KB, 500x281px
>>26508118
>>
I fail to see the necessity of changing the types. Changing grass to plant doesn't do anything.

if you like type changes so much play Blaze Black and Volt White
>>
>>26508143
This is splitting hairs.
>>
>>26508118
And names aside, most of the other changes here are just inane. Kangaskhan is just obtuse just because you can't handle that pokémon isn't 100% hard realism, the revelations are so easy to do that literally don't have to try, and most of how type changes are completely arbitrary, to put it mildly.

I'm sorry OP, but you're a massive idiot with terrible ideas.
>>
>>26508118
I agree with Grass to Plant, but why Steel to Metal? Any specific reason or not. I can kinda see Flying but it would require changing a lot of things. I just prefer it not being monotype.

>Changing Politoed's evolution line
Politoed is based on Frog kings or some Japanese shit, no need to make it not evolve with a King's Rock.

>Making Golem a seperate line
Golem is a dinosaur thing because Machoke is a Dinosaur thing. It's why Machamp gains 4 arms when Golem loses his from Graveler. It was meant to be a prototype trade thing, like with Shelmet.

>All those Normal/??? types that aren't Normal/Flying
Cancer.

>Changing Salamence's and Flygon's names
OG Flygon literally bears no resemblence to a Salamander. Also, just make it Bug/Ground, Yanmega fills the niche of Bug/Dragon.

On an unrelated note you missed a big chance to make Crustacean pokemon Bug type. Now we'll never have a good Bug/Water.

>Ms. Mime
Just give Mr. Mime and Mime Jr. less retarded names, like Bareird, or Pantimos.
>>
>>26508118
Wait all those type changes and you didn't make Gyarados a Water/Dragon? The fuck man.
>>
>>26508118
>renaming Flygon Salamence despite not being a salamander at all
>removing its Ground type despite it being the desert spirit and not being remotely bug-like despite its real world inspiration.
>>
>>26508210
>and not being remotely bug-like
It's based off of Antlions, and it's whole line looks like bugs. Come on man, even I can tell it could've been an easy bug.
>>
File: 1463689378324.gif (1MB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
1463689378324.gif
1MB, 450x299px
>>26508118
>Changing Pokemon's colors
>Changing evolution methods
>Changing typings
>Full kangaskhan evo line
>Tauros/miltank previous
>All of this autistic shit

>>"Hey /vp/, I fixed Pokémon."
>>
>>26508195

Some of it is artbitrary to make the Pokémon more interesting/suck less like Beautifly, Dustox, Ledian, Illumise, Volbeat.

But things like Samurott are just fixing GFs own inconsitency, since in that very same generation with the Musketeers they have stablished that Swordfighting is a Fighting-type thing, and it is a goddam Samurai.
>>
>>26508163
Things like the Ralts line is splitting hairs but it does satisfy my autism.
>>
>>26508118
Wormadon's Steel form is pink because it is fiberglass insulation
>>
>>26508255
1. How would it even get inside walls to use it?
2. How is fiberglass insulation steel?
>>
>>26508239
What's even the reasoning behind the nonsense you did to the poli line?
And they don't look better.
>>
>>26508118
I'm agree in Nidoran fix and Slowbro fix, but that's all.
>>
>>26508239
>making as many pokémon as possible monotype makes them more interesting

Were you dropped on your head constantly as a baby or something?
>>
>>26508284
A combination of Poliwrath being a ridiculous "evolution" even by Gen I standars (it LITERALLY just gets angry) and making the transition from Poliwhirl to Politoed better + making Politoed the "natural", level up, evolution path.
>>
>>26508300
I said that's for the ones where I arbitrarily added a type, not the ones where I removed it.

I just think Poison is way too often needlessly tacked on Grass types. Roses are not poisonous. Same goes for Rock + Ground, specially in Gen 1. Sneasel has absolutely nothing to do with Ice besides being found in cold areas, etc.
>>
>>26508118
Omitting Golem from the line is a stupid change.
>>
>no one is complaning about the Eeveelutions

Good. It's exactly how it should have been.

I may not agree with everything OP, but you have your heart in the right place.
>>
>>26508309
Why not remove poliwrath completely, then? Not even you can follow your own backwards logic.
>>
>>26508198
>Golem is a dinosaur thing because Machoke is a Dinosaur thing. It's why Machamp gains 4 arms when Golem loses his from Graveler. It was meant to be a prototype trade thing, like with Shelmet.

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK.
I'm mindblown, and I don't say that often.
>>
>>26508327
>Sneasel isn't blue or white, so it can't be an ice type

This is just getting dumber with every post you make.
>>
>>26508337
I complained about it, you're just too lazy to read the thread.
>>
>>26508348
Because it could still be some kind of stunted-growth evolution via the item, retaining it's tadpole form but growing in power and that would be believable enough.

What bothers me about the line isn't that it's a tadpole that remais a tadpole. It's that it barely changes at all when evolving, and that it's the "natural" evolution whereas the Frog one is the special, artifically induced path.
>>
File: 10E10E.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
10E10E.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>26508118
Thank you, OP. I appreciate that you fixed it.
>>
>>26508372
I try hard to understand your weirs backwards way of thinking, and it's giving me a headache. Are you off your meds?
>>
>>26508362
Now you're just putting words in my mouth. I didn't say Ice types have to be blue. But nothing about it's flavor or biology as a Pokémon implies Ice powers. Look at it's Pokédex entries and tell me again why it's an Ice type.

You're embarassing yourself.
>>
>>26508309
Wouldn't the one that barely changes make more sense as a natural progression?
>>
>>26508118
Ok where can I play this?

Oh, you didn't actually 'fix' anything did you. Dumb ideaguys.
>>
>>26508118
Anon, Mawile is Steel because it attacks with its back "mouth" that is made of steel.
>>
>>26508118
Golduck is just a romanized Gorudaku, which is just Psyduck's JP name voiced, combined with garuda/karura. This has nothing to do with their color.
>>
>>26508386
When talking about most other animals, yes, but not when we're talking about frogs specifically, which are one example of radical change in apparance in real life. Like catterpillars > cocoon > moths/butterflies.
>>
>>26508118
>the dragonfly has to be dragon type, because it's a pun that only makes sense in a language that is foreign to the game developers

Does it hurt to be this dense?
>>
>>26508217
Did you read my whole post?
I said I knew that, but flygon doesn't have any insect traits and looks more like a reptile than anything. Unless it got some heavy redesign Bug makes far less sense than Ground.

It's like saying Hippowdon should be Water because it's based on a hippo despite clearly living in arid deserts.
>>
File: O1CNPVEP.png (114KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
O1CNPVEP.png
114KB, 477x477px
I actually agree with like 80% of what OP posted
>>
>>26508385
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamaitachi

Sneasel is based off of a weasel from an snowy place.

Also, how would you feel about a Sableye being Fairy/Ground? It has nothing to do with Ghosts, and may be dark type I guess.

>>26508408
>Dragonfly can't be a Dragon type
>Sea Dragon can be a Dragon type
>Graceful bird can be a Dragon type
>>
>>26508393
I know, but I find that stupid and too little to justify a type. And it's not even confirmed, just something fans have tried to come up with to justify the type because it looks nothing like it. Same for Lucario.

>>26508402
Oh, that explains it. It's still a bad choice to name it that way, just romanizing, as it is misleading.
>>
And you didn't make the lake guardians fairy, why?
>>
>>26508118
Add Light
>>
>>26508424
It is in the pokedex retard. "Mawile's huge jaws are actually steel horns that have been transformed. Its docile-looking face serves to lull its foe into letting down its guard. When the foe least expects it, Mawile's chomps it with its gaping jaws. "

Mawile IS part steel, there is no reason for it to not be steel, especially when it uses its steel part to both attack and defend.
>>
>>26508422
The ghost type I can understand being unrelated, but Dark is essential to its flavor, it's very much a trickster and likes to "fight dirty". Fairy/Dark could work, and it would make it even more of a Mawile counterpart.
>>
>>26508385
That's exactly how you seem to think, though. You make weird conclusions based completely on colours and stuff you read on bulbapedia, and get butthurt whenever your precious patterns aren't followed. You're like the poster child of the worst kind of pokémon autism, and you can't even begin to comprehend that others might not agree with your infallible patterns.
>>
>>26508118
>changing the order of regular Altaria so Wind comes first since it's the most prominent type
>still removes the typing for the mega despite it just being a giant cloud for muh new Fairy
>>
>>26508118
>golem is separate from Graveler
You might as well separate Machamp from the Machoke too.
>>
>>26508118
You should also remove infernape's fighting type. Emboar could probably be fire/dark.
>>
>>26508448
>Fairy/Dark could work, and it would make it even more of a Mawile counterpart.
That sounds reasonable, the ground type was mainly there because it likes caves, has gemstones in it, and so on. Also I figured the Fairy type could fit in as the mischevious trickster type.

On that note I'd make Psyduck/Golduck Fairy/Water types.
>>
>>26508129
Possibly not native English speaker?
>>
>>26508443
OK, you're right. I concede defeat on Mawile.

But, If I were in charge, I'd still change that as "steel horns that transformed" feels very forced, and the whole trickery aspect feels much more proeminent in the design and fitting of the Dark type.
>>
>>26508422
>>Dragonfly can't be a Dragon type
>>Sea Dragon can be a Dragon type
>>Graceful bird can be a Dragon type

I'm not arguing that the others make perfect sense according to the weirdass rules you made up, though. Just saying that you're pretty damn terrible at seeing connections and patterns.
>>
>>26508404
But the whole point of the line is that it's an incomplete metamorphosis, and that the King's Rock is what gives it the push to evolve completely.
>>
>>26508424
>stupid and too little to justify a type.
Pot, meet kettle.
>>
>>26508483
>admits that was spewing outright lies and bullshitting before even confirming
Anon, if you are going to be autistic, at least try to understand pokemons more than the average brat.
>>
>>26508451
Where did I make any conclusions based on colors? And I didn't know Dex entries were solely posted by Bulbapedia. Yes, I do like patterns, but not stupid forced shit like Fire Starter Zodiac.

I'm not "failing to comprehend" that people might disagree with me. The "I fixed Pokémon" is obviously not to be taken so seriously, I'm just posting my ideas. You're the one calling me a retard constantly, dude. I'm just having healthy dicussion and answering your questions/complaints about my logic.

Not that I'm hurt or anything, this is fucking 4chan, I knew what to expect when posting it.
>>
>>26508479
Correct. Doesn't make OP any less of an idiot.
>>
You fuck up all sorts of lines, but the change you DON'T make isn't to make Slowpoke -> Slowbro -> Slowking? (And remove Mwga Slowbro)

Come ON Anon, if you're gonna be that autistic, at least go all out
>>
File: image.png (259KB, 974x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
259KB, 974x716px
>>26508118
>Salamence isn't a salamander
>Flygon isn't Furaigon
>Buttscab
>Ms. Mime
>getting rid of Mawile's Steel typing
>getting rid of the Ice typing on the Sneasel line, which are fucking kamaitachi
I'm glad you don't work for Gamefreak. You've broken it more than they ever could.
>>
>>26508491
>Just saying that you're pretty damn terrible at seeing connections and patterns.
I don't understand what you're saying here. Dragonflies have mythical connotations to them in legend and myth. The Yanma line is based off of the largest dragonfly to have ever lived. It has the word Dragon in its name.

I don't see why it couldn't be Dragon type, especially since there are so few opportunities to have a Bug/Dragon type since it's such a specific type.
>>
>>26508509
>Dex entries
The funny part is that you didn't even read the dex entries of the pokemon you are trying to "correct". Or even has the basic knowledge about japanese culture to understand where half the pokemons came from.
>>
>>26508518
>getting rid of the Ice typing on the Sneasel line, which are fucking kamaitachi
The problem is that it isn't reflected in the design nor dex entries at all.
>>
>>26508505
I'm talking about what we have, what is real.
That's my basis for removing types.

My changes like making Ledian Bug/Fairy type, although based on hints from the dex entries (it draws its power the the stars) would be pretty stupid if they just tacked it on the Pokémon as is.

My proposals on adding types would come together with a reinforcement in the flavor department, making those characterists more strong, to justify the type. Like Volbeats light/Illumise's aroma, etc.

I'm not proposing things like they could just happen at the next game, I'm imagining things from the perspective of a game developer, if I was in charge of these decisions when they were made, not changing them now.
>>
>>26508509
You think that luvdisc must be fairy because it's pink.
Sneasel must be Dark because it's dark.
Psyduck must switch names, because it's yellow. Steel types can't be pink or black or blue, they must all be grey. And it just goes on like that
>>
>>26508517
How does the Shell moving from body part to body part make more sense than it evolving differently based on WHICH body part was bitten?
>>
File: unownbait.png (295KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
unownbait.png
295KB, 2000x2000px
>>26508206
This meme again..
>>
>>26508520
So it's either
>English puns work in every language, right?
Or you're one of those kids who make fake mega evolutions where everything turns into Dragon type for no reason?
>>
>>26508118
>bagworms
>not Bug
why
>>
I've always felt like ground immunity, both on Flying Pokemon and Levitate users, should just be changed to a passive "Airborne" trait. Then Levitate users can have a real ability and things like Doduo and Delibird can be hit by Earthquake.
>>
>>26508572
So you ignore the rest of my post and focus solely on the pun? Also, even in Japan Dragonflies have myths associated with them.

>In Japan dragonflies symbolize "martial success," due to similarity in the sound of the word "dragonfly" and "victory" in Japanese. As a seasonal symbol, the dragonfly is associated with late summer and early autumn. More generally, in Japan dragonflies are symbols of courage, strength, and happiness, and they often appear in art and literature, especially haiku. In ancient mythology, Japan was known as Akitsushima, which means "Land of the Dragonflies".

>one of those kids who make fake mega evolutions where everything turns into Dragon type for no reason?
No, you're thinking of Game Freak. But please, tell me how a Dragonfly shouldn't be part Dragon, but a Mega Ampharos can.
>>
>>26508558
Luvdisc is related to love and romance, while moves like Charm and Sweet Kiss are Fairy type. Of course, Attract is normal, because most Pokémon are able to mate and stuff.

Luvdisc being purely Water type and besides its description, has
no mechanic making it have love-related powers, and the closest
thing we have to a "Love" type IS Fairy.

What I'm proposing is making the Pokémon more interesting, with changes loosely based on things we have already stablished (Fairy type characteristic and flavor, Luvdisc's own flavor). Like I said in >>26508555 these changes are what I would have made HAD I BEEN in charge.

Sneasel must be dark because it has been stablished that it's nocturnal, treacherous and all the characteristics that Dark, in general, conveys, and that comes across in its design.

Psyduck was already addressed in another post. Well, Steel types can be any color they want, but when a Pokémon specfically makes its cloak from materials it finds, you start wondering where the hell it got so much pink-colored metal.
>>
Some of these are pretty sensible in my opinion, while some of them might need a bit of explaining. There aren't any that seem too outrageous, though, and it shows that SOME thought was put into this. Definitely agree with Luvdisc-Alomomola and Tauros/Miltank changes.
>>
>>26508577
Oh, I forgot to add Bug, sorry. I meant they still would be double typed.
>>
>>26508198
>>Making Golem a seperate line
Golem is a dinosaur thing because Machoke is a Dinosaur thing. It's why Machamp gains 4 arms when Golem loses his from Graveler. It was meant to be a prototype trade thing, like with Shelmet.

My first game was Blue and I've been playing Pokemon ever since. I know it's meaningless but this shit never once occurred me.and it genuinely surprised me, holy fuck.
>>
>>26508596
Tell me how any of that makes it a Dragon.
>>
OP is a great example of why you shouldn't drink alcohol daily while pregnant.
>>
>>26508626
The Dragon type is usually given to anything that's Draconic or Mythical/Proud. And stop dodging my questions.

Is Antlions, Dinosaurs, Seahorses, Slugs, Bats, and Giraffes can be dragons, please explain why a Dragonfly is a step too far off the deep end.
>>
>>26508118
>Dustox is a ghost for no reason at all
Everytime I look at OP I find a new flaw. If you had read the dex entry, you would see that it is a nocturnal pokemon that is HIGHLY toxic, no reason for it to not be a poison type.
>>
>>26508655
I know.
Please refer to >>26508555

Some of what I proposed is based on making the game follow GameFreak's own stablished in-universe logic (Slowbro, Samurott), but some of it is to make shitmons less shit and/or more interesting (see Luvdisc, Dustox, Delcatty) had I been in charge of their creation.
>>
>>26508647
>anything that's Draconic or Mythical/Proud
There was nothing draconic about it. And if mythical mattered, half the pokemons would be dragons.

I am not arguing that Seahorses can be dragons, you are the one arguing that a fucking bug should be a dragon. if you think that a seahorse can't be a dragon, then a dragonfly can't be one either. Unless you do think that a seahorse should be a dragon, which shows how retarded you are.
>>
>>26508684
Seahorses CAN be dragons because we HAVE Kingdra.

Gamefreak has already stablished that a Pokémon doesn't need to be a literal dragon to be Dragon type, and that Pokémon that ARE literal dragons sometimes aren't Dragon type.
>>
>>26508680
>more interesting
If you want something "more interesting", just play randomized pokemon roms, because you are just randomly changing types for no reason at all.

I used to think that GF was retarded, but I see that there is no limit to how much a person can be retarded.
>>
Even zodiacfags make more sense than this, and they barely have a double digits IQ.
>>
>>26508712
>he actually thinks that Kingdra being a dragon makes sense
So you are not trying to correct their mistakes, you are just trying to make your retarded headcanon true.
>>
The thing with Dragon/Bug/Fairy is that those are much describing physical attributes as they are describing an "element" in that universe.

Dragon Breath is a dragon-type move regardless if it's used by a Dragon type or not.

Arceus can become Bug type despite not becoming an arthropod.

Granbul is not a literal Fairy, it's a Fairy-type dog, just as Growlithe is a Fire-type dog and Houdour a Dark-type dog.

The types are all their own elemental energy.
That's why things like Seahorses, Slugs and Bats, and anything they want to, can be Dragon-type.
>>
>>26508734
Copypasted from Bulbapedia

>Kingdra is based on a weedy sea dragon, but still shares many characteristics with regular seahorses. The fact that it dwells on the sea floor while creating whirlpools may be based on the mythical monster Charybdis. Its secondary Dragon-type may be a reference to a Japanese name for seahorses, 竜の落し子 tatsu-no-otoshigo, which means "dragon's child", and to the legends of Ryūjin and East Asian dragons, where they are said to bear power over the seas of the world, live on the floors of deep bodies of water, and are also known for their weather like ascensions into the heavens.

Oh hey it's based off of Sea Dragons, I thought name puns weren't good enough to give the Dragon type on
>>
>>26508715
I don't see why you are getting so mad over this.

I'm not changing them randomly or for no reason. I'm doing it based on MY reasons and yes, my opinions. You're free to disagree with them, but that doesn't make me retarded.

Oh, wait, why am I even typing this? This is 4chan, you're probably going to call me a cuck and move on. Whatever, dude.
>>
>>26508752
It's not, this is why you are AT LEAST as retarded as GF.
>>
>>26508760
I'm not mad, I am just disappointed that I lost some time of my life looking at your pic and trying to put some sense in your head.
>>
>Making changes based off of English names when GF has proven time and time again that the Japanese names are the only ones that matter
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>26508799
Maybe if you weren't so hellbent on calling some anonymous person retarded over the internet,wasting YOUR time and not theirs, and trying to prove them wrong, you wouldn't be so frustrated at "having lost time" and instead it would have been healthy discussion of different thought processes and point of views.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (47KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
47KB, 600x524px
>>26508118
>Wind
>Metal
>Plant
>All these autistic changes
>taking away Ice typing from Sneasel line
>A butterfly turns into a moth
>A moth turns into a butterfly

Nigger I will fucking break you.
>>
File: 1399442217503.gif (2MB, 250x343px) Image search: [Google]
1399442217503.gif
2MB, 250x343px
>>26508118
>golem is stand alon
>full kangaline not deleting megamom
>DusTOX is ghost
>Flygon being salamence
>dark/fairy mawile
>sneasel with no ice type also not fixing it back to mint chocolate
>Changing Emboar to fire/ground (At least make it something interesting like Dark since it kind of looks like Ganon, especially if samurott is fighting now)
No, fuck you
Other then that, s'okay
>>
>>26508843
You mean to tell me that you don't think Venonat and Butterfree (disregarding english names) should be related? If you don't, I don't know what to tell you.

They have the EXACT same fur color, eyes, mouth, paws, feet and antennae. Not even "similar", they are the same.
>>
>>26508854
Mint chocolate? You mean the sprite?
I'm pretty sure the official art has always been black/navy blue.
>>
>>26508563
It's fucking Pokemon. Nothing makes a ton of sense. "-King" is a logical ending of a line. It's not like other Pokemon don't change in odd ways.
>>
>>26508876
Should at least be its shiny
>>
File: HowDareYou.jpg (19KB, 373x344px) Image search: [Google]
HowDareYou.jpg
19KB, 373x344px
>>26508118
>>
>>26508882
I know that Pokémon doesn't always make sense, that's why this is a "I wish" thread.

An english name is not enough of an argument.
There is nothing wrong at all with them being split evolutions. Like I said, they are different Pokémon based on which part was bitten. That's pretty clear in its design, and logical.

Making a change based solely in the english name is not logical.
>>
File: 1464126210570.png (218KB, 562x560px) Image search: [Google]
1464126210570.png
218KB, 562x560px
what typing should he be? Water/Fairy, Water/Dark, Water/Fighting, or Water?
>>
File: 1429822431099.jpg (182KB, 764x744px) Image search: [Google]
1429822431099.jpg
182KB, 764x744px
>>26508862
Yeah, let's just disregard the fact that one of them looks like a moth and the other doesn't.

>Venonat obviously evolving into a butterfly when it's supposed to be a moth in appearance
>Caterpie line obviously evolving into a moth when it's supposed to be a butterfly in appearance

I should cut OP some slack though. He didn't go full autismo to show this fact when he did with everything else especially with the Kangaskhan "line" edits
>>
Some of this shit is mocked in the same breath as MoZArt, OP
>>
File: 1458409472619.jpg (14KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1458409472619.jpg
14KB, 200x189px
>>
>>26508118
This is all I've ever wanted. Everything here you took straight outta my mind.

EXCEPT for gyarodos being a dragon. Gyarodos is a fucking dragon and the only reason it doesn't have the type is because Game Freak didn't want us to get a dragon too easily in gen I, which is now irrelevant. Cut the bullshit, gyarodos is literally a dragon.
>>
>>26508377
dumb frogposter.
>>
File: Op.png (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
Op.png
9KB, 222x227px
>>26508118
>Changing
>>
People are overreacting, some of these are good. Others really are just plain shit though, or artistically unnecessary.
>>
i'm triggered
>>
>>26508924
>English name
>Yadoking
>>
>>26508927
nobody cares , timmy.
>>
>>26508150
Grass is a single type of plant. It would be like calling Bug types "Centipede" type.
>>
>>26508118
This is horrifying
>>
>>26508553
So what? The fact that is has ice powers is enough. There are lots of Pokémon like that. Why is Exeggutor Psychic? Why is Jynx Ice? Why is Quagsire Ground?
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>26508118
Mostly good work op
>>
File: you.png (2KB, 220x35px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
2KB, 220x35px
>>26508118
Aside from some of the cross evo changes, this is all dangerously autistic
>>
I mostly agree...
>>
File: 800px-White_Morpho_wings_closed.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-White_Morpho_wings_closed.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>26508843
>>26508929

You dumbfucks think Venomoth is a moth and Butterfree is a butterfly because Pokémon has been telling you they are for years.

If you actually bother researching it you'll see their designs are far from clear cut one or the other, pic related sure looks like Butterfree with those wings huh? It's a Moth.
>>
>>26508596
Because Ampharos Japanese name, Denryu(Electric Dragon).

I really like to see a bug dragon, but is not Flygon.
>>
>>26508118
>name changes
This meme should be bannable.
>>
I completely agree with you OP

Only autists know whats right for games anyways
>>
>>26508350
>>26508623
>being this new to the board

Hi there welcome friendos please do enyor yjues stlksg
>>
>>26508118
>Mega Venusaur Poison type

I stopped here.
>>
OP is underaged and utterly retarded

They consistently type "stablished" instead of "established", which only an autistic 15yo would do tbqphwuf
>>
>>26508118
Most of the shit in that picture is retarded as fuck.
>>
>>26508143
Fire is retarded to. It should be the Hot type, because fire is waaaaay too specific for a type that broad. Volanion uses steam, not fire???? Steam can be hot, so it should be the Hot type.

Water should be Wet type as well. Not all Water types are made of water. Wet type is just better.

Rock type should be Stone type, because Rock is too specific as well.

Dragon type should be Reptile type, because Dragon is too specific and not all Dragon types look to be actual Dragons.

Ice type needs to be Cold type, etc.

It's retarded and autistic.
>>
>>26508118
>Wind
You mean Air.
You forgot to change Ground > Earth
>>
>>26514036
>Stone
Still way to specific man. Better go with Hard type.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.