[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your favorite movie? I think that the first 3 were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1444755897057.png (393KB, 731x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1444755897057.png
393KB, 731x1000px
what is your favorite movie?

I think that the first 3 were a masterpieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkMfBgWi60M
>>
>>26498792
Did they ever explain who that lady from the intro is?
>>
File: 278.jpg (9KB, 170x226px) Image search: [Google]
278.jpg
9KB, 170x226px
1 and 2 are ok, but Entei can't hold a movie by himself. Actually, the only movies that we can see the real danger for entire world is the first two. Maybe the sixth.

Latias and Latios is a good movie too.
>>
>>26498885
enteis movie was great. When i first watched it i was so sad because ash's mom got tooken by a fucked up girl who lived a fantasy. Top 3 movies imo
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
Hoopa movie is the best. It's essentially a kaiju movie with the legendaries being the kaiju.
>>
>>26498938
Seriously? I didn't watch it, I will now.
>>
>>26498885
It's one of the worst IMO. I loved it when I was younger, but now Lat@s voices are annoying, battles are weak, charaters are not as interesting as I pictured them. And that forced shipping.

As much I don't like Lucario I think his movie was one of the best - good story, creative enviorment, and I liked all the characters.
>>
Power of One and Destiny Deoxys

I really miss the visual style of the AG movies
>>
I can't deal with the new animation, the 3d that they use now bother me so much.
>>
>>26498820
no, she's just a girl who's skirt is referenced in the lyrics of the Japanese version, she's not a particularly important character
>>26498792
Either The Rise of Darkrai or 3. I'm somewhat fond of Heroes, Arceus and the Jewel of Life and I enjoyed the Hoopa one, though it wasn't as good as it could have been.
>>
>>26498953
Seriously? I didn't remember, long time since the I watched it, I remember I thought it was nice at time.
>>
>>26498975
I have the manga published by VIZ of Darkrai movie. Is it the same thing?
>>
File: 2rqye0y.png (145KB, 319x359px) Image search: [Google]
2rqye0y.png
145KB, 319x359px
>>26498820
She's based on the Gen 1 Lass/Miniskirt design, though she's colored differently from the typical Lass. It's not unusual for early coloration inconsistencies though, bearing in mind that Smithers was African American in the earliest episodes.

The lyrics when she's onscreen reference the locations Pokémon can be found, including "under that girl's skirt."
>>
>>26499075
Wow, thanks based anon
I hope we can meet under that skirt someday
>>
File: 1355524405793.png (110KB, 900x891px) Image search: [Google]
1355524405793.png
110KB, 900x891px
Loved the fuck out of 3 as a kid since Entei was my favorite Pokemon and enjoyed how that little girl could wish for anything she wants
>>
1 and 2, with two being higher.. lugia is my favorite pokemon
>>
rise of darkrai
>>
1 and 3 are genuinely enjoyable, I liked 13 as well but that's the most recent one I've seen
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.