[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I hear they removed these because people were using the letter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Ball Capsules.png (44KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Ball Capsules.png
44KB, 200x150px
So, I hear they removed these because people were using the letter seals to bypass the same language filters that later fucked up Cofagrigus.

Is there any chance that they could return? I mean, hell, they could adapt the language filter to sense letter combinations that spell naughty words, or remove the letter seals, and let us enjoy our balltism's final form in peace, right?
>>
>>26496045
>So, I hear they removed these because people were using the letter seals to bypass the same language filters that later fucked up Cofagrigus.
Yeah, no
>>
If it was just letters they could have simply got rid of them and just allowed shapes and shit.

Far more likely the reason was that they're simply lazy and didn't want to bring the balls over to new gens/they weren't sure how to transfer data of them from old gens to new ones.
>>
Gamefreak is just lazy. Enjoy them in the D/P remakes in which they will only be available in that game too.
>>
>>26496045
The seals were not completely removed, they've returned in the form of Movie Star (B2/W2), and Contest Spectacular Master Ribbon (OR/AS).
>>
Admit it, who tried to make the capsules form a swastika?
>>
File: Lokoko_Poké_Ball_anime.png (279KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
Lokoko_Poké_Ball_anime.png
279KB, 533x400px
>>26496045
I'd just like to customize the look of the balls themselves.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.