[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My theory on the plots of S&M. >Team sun wants to intensify

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: s&m.jpg (101KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
s&m.jpg
101KB, 1440x1080px
My theory on the plots of S&M.

>Team sun wants to intensify the sun and grow crops
>with the sun intensified there will be no more rain and everyone else's crops will die
>their crops will be fine because they prepared
>they will corner the food supply of the region and rule it all

>team moon wants to cause an endless night so they can rob places 24/7 without being seen
>they will build special lunar energy generators to absorb light radiated from the surface of the moon
>with these generators they will corner the energy market and rule the world
>>
>>26490711
>>Team sun wants to intensify the sun and grow crops
No one is that retarded

Team sun wants to use Solgaleo to dry up the worlds oceans so there's more land to build on.

Team moon wants to use lunalea to stop the suns heat so evaporation doesn't happen and the sea floods Alola.
>>
>>26490711
>>26490742
You've got it all wrong.

>Team Sun wants to harness the power of the sun and use it to make the entire world suffer
>Basically they want world domination

>Team Moon is basically just pretending to be an evil team so they can get their asses kicked by some 10 year old with pokemon
>>
>>26490742
What you said is what Team Magma and Aqua did. Team Magma wanted more land and Team Aqua wanted more oceans.
>>
something to do with going to outer space or controlling the tides.
>>
>>26490779
Pretty sure that's the point of his joke...
>>
File: post-15855-1387714716.png (233KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
post-15855-1387714716.png
233KB, 500x622px
>>26490772
>Team Masochists

I approve
>>
>>26490711
>light radiated from the surface of the moon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.