[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any quick/easy ways to get Dawn Stones in ORAS? I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-475Gallade.png (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-475Gallade.png
36KB, 250x250px
Are there any quick/easy ways to get Dawn Stones in ORAS? I really don't want to have to wait until near the end of the game to use a Gallade.
>>
>>26487220
Can't you get it through super training? I think that's what I did unless I'm getting confused with another stone in xy
>>
>>26487220
Super Training. Or I could just give you one.
>>
You can get one within an hour doing super training
>>
>>26487225
That's random, though, and I haven't gotten a stone from it at all in either X or Y, with my luck I'd never get one in ORAS, either.

>>26487227
That would be cool, thank you.
>>
>>26487251
>That's random, though
git gud
>>
>>26487268
Like how you ignored the rest of the sentence.
>>
>>26487251
Random sure, but even then it doesn't take too long to get. Its not that low of a chance .>>26487240
>>
>>26487278
No man, you literally just suck.
>>
>>26487220
Super Training has always been the quickest way for me. Just do them until you get access to the Gallade balloon and farm it.
>>
File: HNI_0056.jpg (6KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0056.jpg
6KB, 170x213px
>>26487251
Alrighty then. I'll just attach the stone to a random 'mon. Added you.

Ready when you are.
>>
>>26487286
what this guy said

just don't be shitty at it. It's the Gallade one, funnily enough. shit, man. just beat it in the target time and you should be good after a few tries, or G_d just hates you
>>
>>26487278
>>26487341
OP after seeing this guy say "G_d" I'd like to retract all my previous posts
>>
Just use the Global Link to get Stones
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.