[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit I just want to express how fucking freaking awesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sky arrow bridge.jpg (128KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
sky arrow bridge.jpg
128KB, 1024x512px
Holy shit I just want to express how fucking freaking awesome Sky Arrow bridge is right now. Look at this fucking shit. It's fucking amazing. The way it turns arrround itself on the very beggining of the bridge, the way you can watch the cars and trucks spinning Unova's economy underneath the bridge right there on the roadway, the cute NPCs telling you factoids about the bridge, the way you can see Castelia's skyline, the beautiful sky that can be seen from the bridge, the sunset, the animation that goes from up to down and from down to up by enhacing the magnificent architecture of the bridge. This place is a masterpiece, and I'm not even going over the beauty of its soundtrack. Holy shit. It has a flute, drums, and an acoustic guitar. Could you believe it? You can even pick up a few hidden items. This place is fucking awesome.
>>
How did they manage to brainwash you this much. Liking the attempt to push le xd 3d meme on an old console should be bannable.
>>
My friend told me that he got a headache while crossing the bridge. He plays a lot of stuff like Metroid Prime and Zelda. What the fuck?
>>
File: 1462843064036.gif (324KB, 181x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462843064036.gif
324KB, 181x200px
>>26482841
Fucking agreed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuwaTkyRluI
>>
>>26482873
Is that supposed to be an insult? How should I interpret this?

I liked the fact that you could find some high-level birds on bridges. But yeah OP, I agree mostly.
>>
Autism: The OP
>>
>>26482854
>taking this post seriously
red flag for autism here
>>
New York meets Pokemon was a mistake.
>>
>>26483324
>dismissing someone's post because you assume it's ironic
Ironically acting autistic is still autistic anon
>>
>>26482841
ebin
>>
>>26482841
Agreed, it's comfy as fuck.

Way comfier than anything in Shitnnoh at least.
>>
>>26483351

If by "mistake" you mean "great idea that was carried out surprisingly well," then I completely agree.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.