[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else find it impossible to replay old games? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: peng.jpg (8KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
peng.jpg
8KB, 284x339px
Does anyone else find it impossible to replay old games?

I want to play HG/SS, or even Yellow on VC, but after playing ORAS/XY I'm spoiled by the superior graphics and speed, as well as EXP Share so no grinding.
>>
>>26482421
I'm still playing SS/Pt/W2 after playing the shit out of X
>>
>>26482421
Stop being such a baby and just play the games.
>>
I can't play Gen III or earlier because no phys/spec split, but Platinum and HGSS hold up very well.
>>
Nope.
>>
>>26482421
Nope, on the contrary I replay the old ones way more than the new ones because of emulation.
>>
The new games haven't spoiled me, emulation has. I'm so used to going at like 2000% speed that when I play the vanilla game it's sooooooo slooooooww.
>>
>>26482499
this
>>
>>26482421
nope. if anything it made me appreciate gen 3-5 even more. babby mode made me nearly forget how shit grinding really was, and don't get me started on fucking breeding.

but i simply can't enjoy 1-3 because of no phys/spec split. i tried, tho.
>>
>superior graphics
>>
>>26482421
>Needing to grind in Pokemon
Dude... My team was able to destroy the E4 with Exeggutor at LV 47 being my highest leveled mon in my Red run... As long as you have a well built team you can get away with being under leveled.
>>
Battles are pretty lifeless without 3D models. Sprites don't do it for me anymore.
>>
I still play both silver and yellow on by GBC, as well as ORAS on my 3DS. The trick for me at least is to treat the older games as a much more passive experience than they used to be, and just play here and there for a few at a time
>>
>>26482863
you couldn't do that without items tho
like you'd have to if you were a real pokemon trainer headed through the league
>>
File: 1464215867176.png (505KB, 508x700px) Image search: [Google]
1464215867176.png
505KB, 508x700px
>>26482421
But the features anon!
You replay the old games for the exclusive features!
>>
>>26482421
>>26482462
>>26482586
>>26482882
>being this casual over fucking Pokémon games
>pretending you like the series
Get the fuck off of my board, Reddit.
>>
Nah, I still enjoy them all fine. Replayed Pearl and X recently, and running through HG right now. The slowness of DP and the extent of HGSS being faster are both greatly exaggerated.
>>
>>26485929
This kinda...i don't know if you're shitposting but I do tend to agree.

I havent had a chance to do the Battle Frontier on SS/Pt and Battle Subway/PWT/White Forest on W2. I'm doing it now and having a blast with it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.