[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other type deserves its own version of Gale Wings, and what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

What other type deserves its own version of Gale Wings, and what single Pokemon should get it?
Hard mode: The Pokemon must have under 500 BST and less than 90 base attack and base special attack.
>>
It'd have to be a Pokémon as cool as Talonflame, a difficult feat indeed.
>>
none. priority is a flawed system that undermines the speed stat in a way which is overly powerful and redundant. they need to switch priority stages to align with stages of speed boosts so that it works with the speed stat instead of being a parallel method of achieving the same result.
>>
>crobat didn't receive gale wings
>weavile didn't receive tough claws

Why did these pokemon that are arguably the single best embodiment of the ability and have only two abilities currently not get them?
>>
>>26475752
>>26475735
Hawlucha
>>
Hard Mode: Ice-type on Cryogonal or Glalie.

Grass-type on Virizion.
>>
>>26475757
>none
Fuck off then.
>>
update Zen Mode to include priority for either Fire or Psychic moves, but only after it has been activated and Darmanitan has changed forme.
I would probably nerf Zen Mode Darmanitan's SpAtk alongside it, though. 140 with priority is pretty fuckin' extreme.
>>
>>26475794
Cryogonal has 95 base special attack though.
>>
>>26475735
>OVER CHARGED
>Gives Priority to Electric-type moves

Exclusive to Pikachu and Raichu.
>>
>>26475735
make one for dragon, and give it to dragalge

think about it. priority draco, yes, but unlike bravest bird it can't be spammed over and over. dragalge is also very slow naturally, meaning it would appreciate priority but would not receive a ton of benefits from it. also, at 97 sp atk, it would be rather balanced.

but if we were doing hard mode, then drifblim and ghost, I guess
>>
Rock-type
Relicanth (90 attack)
priority head smash/stone edge but loses sturdy or rock head.
also priority SR or priority rock tomb to get a speed drop before you die
>>
>>26475752
isnt the only reason bravest bird is cool is Gale Wings? without that its just a common early flying bird
>>
File: 1392862602148.jpg (206KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1392862602148.jpg
206KB, 960x540px
Bug.
It's gotta get SOMETHING.
>>
>>26477149
It's a fierce firebird that doesn't look like some goose like Moltres.
And its name is simple and to the point.
Talonflame. Fucking Talonflame. It also evolves from the cutest bird in the series.
Talonflame is cool.
>>
File: ZjQ1zTK[1].png (80KB, 1453x261px) Image search: [Google]
ZjQ1zTK[1].png
80KB, 1453x261px
For gp, these are all the fully evolved Flying type Pokémon who have 500 or less bst and 90 or less att/spatt.

Who deserves it the most, /vp/?
>>
>>26477412
Ninjask because SPEED.
>>
>>26475735
Swellow
>>
>>26477149
It was very cool before we knew its competitive power.
>>
Delibird gets a normal variant for priority delivery with present
>>
>>26477412
Swanna, Talonflame, Tropius and Skarmory are good candidates to gain a Mega and, after that, an overpowered ability like Gale Wings.

Other than that, I could really say I would love the idea of Ledian, Jumpluff or Masquerain also gaining a Mega, but that's just too good to happen.
>>
>>26477412
Honestly the best candidate to me seems to be Fearow.

It's got them big ol wings, so it just LOOKS like it could make a gale. Plus it's a mon that would REALLY appreciate it, it's been overshadowed by Pidgeot since the beginning of time.

The only other option in my mind would be Swanna. I could see it. Though it doesn't expressly NEED it like Fearow does.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.