[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok listen up boyos I have the inside scoop on the backstory for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pokemonsunmoon.png (738KB, 797x451px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonsunmoon.png
738KB, 797x451px
Ok listen up boyos I have the inside scoop on the backstory for the legendaries. You're gonna want to screen cap this.

You find Solgaleo/Lunaala in an abandoned lab and they are only husks.

Once you awaken them they tell you about their past and that they were once humans and they realize one of your rivals looks like someone they know and then presumably they know the league champion and she shows up.

Also Solgaleo can run through the sky and can shoot yellow beams from his paws so Electric typing is confirmed.
>>
File: 1463854844588.jpg (395KB, 640x979px) Image search: [Google]
1463854844588.jpg
395KB, 640x979px
Is this seriously the best Summerfags can do now?
>>
>>26473075
That is not even a complaint.
>>
>>26473031
Shut the fuck up, nigger.
>>
My uncle works at EA and can confirm this
>>
>>26473031
>This entire post
Fucking what
>>
Oh also the scene in the trailer that shows both of them is when you acquire the relics that are the symbols in their head and awaken them
>>
File: tinkerbell spankin.gif (238KB, 160x107px) Image search: [Google]
tinkerbell spankin.gif
238KB, 160x107px
>"I WAS ONCE A HUMAN, LIKE YOU."
>Shove it inside a ball
>Make it participate in cockfights
>Patronize it with cupcakes and headpats
>Eventually stick it in a computer to rot for years
>>
Is serena in the game?
>>
>>26473305
no
>>
>>26473031
>You find Solgaleo/Lunaala in an abandoned lab and they are only husks.
Yeah okay, so why do we encounter them at an ancient temple?
>>
>>26473292
Hey, it worked for yamask ;_;
>>
>>26473305
Why would you even ask that question? She's being tossed out for the new female protagonist, that's it.
>>
>>26473731
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT, WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEW ANIME YET
>>
>>26473799
A female protagonist returning in a new anime season never happened, beyond Misty (but there were no female protags in Gen I/II). Also we weren't even talking about the anime. those caps lead me to believe you're bait, have a
You
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.