[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sugimori already retired from Game Freak >Masuda on his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 17

File: 1462383615778.jpg (128KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462383615778.jpg
128KB, 400x400px
>Sugimori already retired from Game Freak
>Masuda on his way out soon
>SM borderline confirmed his last game as Director
>The man who has been hindering this franchise for the past 14 years is finally going to step down
>We might actually see some exceptional innovation in this kiddiepool franchise within the next three/four years
Gen 8 is going to be amazing.
>>
>Sugimori already retired from Game Freak

He did?
>>
Idiot

masuada's replacement is even worse
>>
>>26467175
We already dropped the grid based design so that's a huge plus as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>26467193

All signs point towards it. He said he was retiring soon back during post-XY era. Since 2014, he's only done two projects with M2 Studios and James Turner's game. He also hasn't Tweeted a thing regarding SM, which is unprecedented compared to his Twitter feed during other Gen hype eras.

And all the new art for the starters and legends are Yusuke Ohmura's.
>>
>>26467207

How so?

>>26467209
>being this easily satisfied

Fuck off, sheeple.
>>
>>26467210
We don't know that. Starters definitely aren't drawn by Sugimori. But legends, if you look closer at the pic from the strategy guide, it looks like Sugimori drawn them.
>>
>>26467209
I'm really happy that was finally dropped, but the way this franchise progressives soooooooooooo fucking slowly and with only a few tweaks here and there every two years feels like a fucking tease. Hopefully when the new director takes over Game Freak will get a good kick in the ass and make something amazing.

>>26467221
They're Ohmura's. Sugimori never does lighting like that, but Ohmura always has. Also, lineart is too clean.
>>
>>26467175
What signs show that this is Masuda's last game? I havent been keeping up with all this shit.
>>
>>26467216
>being this easily satisfied
Now who said I'm satisfied?
It's just a step in the right direction.
>>
>>26467229
Dude's pushing 49 years old, and he's not much more than a year younger than Sugi.

In the ORAS strategy guide interview he talks about how he's been letting the younger staff at Game Freak gradually take over things, too (Yusuke doing art instead of Sugimori is a prime example of this)
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT A HARD REBOOT IS IMMINENT

http://gamingbolt.com/pokemon-director-we-would-never-reboot-pokemon

>That said, he also said the idea wasn’t necessarily entirely of the table. “But if I leave Game Freak I can’t speak to the future,” he added.

EVER WONDER WHY THE GAMES THAT PUSH THE RULES OF THE FRANCHISE THE MOST ARE THE ONES NOT DIRECTED BY JUNICHI?

THE FUCKERS WORTHLESS. FUCK 'EM.

INNOVATION SOON, BOYS. SOON.
>>
>>26467255
>OR/AS
>>
>>26467273
Even though it was shit, it introduced DexNav, which is a good indication. I feel like Masuda was still just breathing down their necks too much. That's how he manages shit at that company, every needs to be how he wants it.
>>
>>26467276
>Even though it was shit, it introduced DexNav

Yeah, even though ORAS had a ton of problems, that thing was fucking genius. People overlook that too much.
>>
>>26467241
Holy shit... I actually thought they were older, to be honest.
I don't see age as a problem, though, as long as they're also willing to work with younger people.
>>
>>26467288
Generally, people at Game Freak leave the company around 50~. Just based on what we've seen. And Junichi and Sugi are fucking lifetime bros, they're going out together. They've mentored enough of the younger staff to pass the torch, I think.
>>
>>26467175
>We might actually see some exceptional innovation in this kiddiepool franchise within the next three/four years
are you implying for a single second they wont find someone who will take it in an even worse direction.
>>
Are you idiots actually mentally disabled?
>>
>>26467297
Yes
>>
>>26467295
Shigeru Ohmori is next in line after Junichi. He's the Game Design director of HGSS, BW, DP, FRLG, and RSE. His first job with ORAS was rough, for sure. But I'm glad they gave him a head start with a remake versus a new gen. Hopefully the guy learns from the feedback and improves as Director next time, and without Junichi pretty much pulling his strings, he should be an improvement. The guy gave us DexNav.

>>26467297
What are you on about, summerfag?
>>
File: feelsgood.gif (2MB, 242x179px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.gif
2MB, 242x179px
>>26467209
That, and no chibi models
>>
>>26467313
Don't forget on-location battles, no circles, trainers and npcs in the background, and auto-hiding hp bars
>>
>>26467175
>pokemon gets a hard reboot
>game becomes unrecognizable except for the pokemon designs
>fanboys can't into change
>fanboys rage
>sales plummet
>GF tries to go back to basics
>too late
>franchise doesn't die but with no budget becomes low quality cash grab
>it's on par with digimon or monster hunter
>fanbase become deranged and without normies for balance the whole community becomes worse than sonic with diapers
>these "hardcore" players feel proud to be the last to cling to the worse cash grab of all
>the market is so small that the only way to sell the game is to appeal even more to kids
>game become simpler and easier than ever
>each pokemon is either super cute to appeal to girls or filled with spikes and guns to appeal to boys (see megas)
>the "hardcore" players become bronies basically
>>
>>26467322
>Tinfoil Hat: The Post
You're assuming TPCi and Nintendo don't know a thing about market research. If they ever did pull off a hard reboot, it'd still be extremely safe and their most well thought out decision collectively, ever. Period.

They might be stupid, but they're never going to let that happen.

RS and BW tested the waters anyway. A reboot seems fairly safe considering how powerful the brand currently is.
>>
>>26467255
>innovation
Westerners ruin everything.
Pokémon will be no exception.
>>
>>26467351
>Westerners
What westerners are you talking about?
>>
>>26467354
Change for the sake of change is a western philosophy, it's one of the most popular game franchises, Final Fantasy's, entire design philosophy. Square Enix has explicitly stated they are very much inspired by the west as far as design goes, but haven't been able to change the genre yet.
>>
>>26467351
Says the westerner.
>Acting this weabish
>>
>>26467369
>Change for the sake of change is a western philosophy
Is barely innovating for 15+ years for no purpose other than "Hahaha... I don't know" a Nip philosophy?
>>
>Nintendo and GF just implemented a future proof app for transferring Pokemon to and from all Gen 6 and after generations
>Think any sort of reboot is in the works
One of the most basic appeals of Pokemon to the majority consumer is the "your dudes" effect. They might just be bits of data, but the shitty in-game mons you catch are still your dudes.

The only time this wasn't taken into account was in Gen 2 to 3, for a variety of technical reasons, as I recall (though I do remember someone saying there were considerations beyond just "get the GBC and GBA to communicate." I think Nintendo just refused to help do it?). And to this day, people try to to figure out how to hack Pokemon out of old RGBY/GSC carts to Gen 3 or emulators or whatever. Or even replace batteries in the carts for saves.

For fuck's sakes, they're implementing a way to transfer Pokemon from the virtual console releases of Gen 1 to Gen 7. At most, some of the mechanics will be reworked, but anything preventing your dudes from going into a new game is never going to happen for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>26467389

>What is Gen 5
You realize they can just pull another "You can only get your dudes during post-game" or after you complete the regional dex, right?

You DO realize this is GAME JEW we're talking about, right?

>Implying they won't cuck you out of your annual two dollars
>Implying Game Freak is obligated to anything
>>
>GAME JEW
Go back to /pol/, you nazi fucktard.
>>
>>26467397
lol
>>
>>26467403
>He doesn't know how to reply
Summerfags. Like fucking clockwork.

>>26467405
XD :^)
>>
>>26467409
What the fuck is a summerfag?

I've been on /vp/ all month, dumbass.
>>
File: 1453604971007.png (43KB, 360x336px) Image search: [Google]
1453604971007.png
43KB, 360x336px
>>26467413

CHRIST

SOMEONE TELL THIS KID'S MOM HE'S ON A VIETNAMESE GLORYHOLE GEOCACHING IMAGE BOARD
>>
>>26467417
I'm 23, live in my own home, and actually have been following the /vp/ board since the end of last year.

Troll harder next, okay pumpkin?
>>
>>26467425
>i have been following the /vp/ board since the end of last year
>>26467413
>What the fuck is a summerfag?

You're not fooling anybody. Just say you don't want to collect each individual pouch creature so we can see you get banned already.
>>
>>26467417
Also anti-semintism's bad, mmkay?
>>
>>26467336
As proved by all the gen war threads on /vp/ no matter what GF does half of the people will hate it and the other half will love it. They could start the series over with completely new pokemon and no old pokemon and some people will love it. They could do the opposite and stop making new pokemon and some people will still love it. Pokemon cannot die.
>>
>>26467434
This.

The only way to win the majority over no matter what route they take is by improving core gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>26467432
Okay, have fun living in your paranoid delusions, you fucking loon.
>>
>>26467439
>Newfag gets BTFO
>O-Okay, have fun with your memes, g-guy. I'm leaving now, ha! I got the last laugh... jerk.
>>
>>26467417
>falling for this

gee anon, youre not much different from the supposed summerfag
>>
>>26467449
>Implying I'm not just reeling in these sweet trampolines to the front page
>>
>>26467397
>Gen 5
>In anyway a reboot
The basic point is, a reboot that's not just changing up some mechanics would, as people are describing, remove old mons and reintroduce new ones or fundamentally change the game in such a way as to make importing old mons impossible.

Every Game since Gen 3 has, I believe, made it impossible to import Pokemon from old games until post game. The only thing Gen 5 did differently is not have any old species also available until post game, so you couldn't just use your favorite old Pokemon. That's not what I'm discussing, though it's related.

To allow old Pokemon through transfer, the old Pokemon have to be in the game to begin with, even if you can't catch them. This necessarily precludes any reboot beyond switching up some mechanics, and even then, all the old Pokemon Data (stats, natures, and to a lesser extent, moves and items) all get brought along as baggage too.

At the most, you could completely do away with the old system and have the importation of your old pokemon automatically convert them to the new system, like how Pokebank will presumably do with the Gen 1 pokemon to Gen 7. But a flat out, unconditional reboot is simply out of the question.
>>
>>26467397
Gen 5's hardly a reboot.

It's only a reboot by Pokemon's standards, because it's so piss scared to change anything. All Gen 5 really did was only allow new pokemon to be found in Unova before the E4.
>>
>>26467453
>Every Game since Gen 3 has, I believe, made it impossible to import Pokemon from old games until post game.
Alright, time to whip out all the games, gramps. Looks like your Alzheimer's is at an all time high.

You can literally wondertrade your starter in XYORAS for a fucking hacked shiny legend.

And a way they'd work around all that shit that's been said before is only allowing the transferring of Eggs.

Seriously, if the NX bombs, Nintendo's going full software. They're jews, get over it. Don't be surprised if they completely cut off transfers to all old Pokemon in a reboot and then make expansion packs with 20 assorted old mons for 9.99
>>
>>26467462

I never said Gen 5 was a reboot. I was talking about gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>26467470
>You can literally wondertrade your starter in XYORAS for a fucking hacked shiny legend.
>The same as importing your Pokemon from your previous games
>>
>>26467481
I just started a new game of AS yesterday, imported some mons from BW through PokeTrans and then PokeBank before I even got the first badge.
>>
I bet my ass they will ruin Pokemon once Junichi is retired
>>
>>26467475
>I never said Gen 5 was a reboot
>"what is Gen 5" used when responding to a post saying there will be no reboots
>implying Gen 5 significantly fucked with the mechanics any more than usual
>>
>>26467487

If you actually read a post for once you'd see the majority of that post I'd replied to was regarding trasnfer mechanics, not the definition of a reboot, dipshit.
>>
>>26467486
>ruin Pokemon once Junichi is retired
>Junichi is literally the plague of Game Freak
Getting rid of him and Sugi is like a gift from god.
>>
>>26467481
>>26467484
i have started a new game at least 4 times(oras and x/y) with my own set of pokemon to take on the journey. using the pokebank.
no hacked mons. all lvl 1 mons who i bred for the purpose of the journey and fun. i get bored rolling with the same pokemon you find at the start of the games.
>>
>>26467484
My mistake, then. I thought there was some lock on using a game file for Pokemon bank until it had cleared the elite four.
>>
>>26467450
So...>jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded ?

because that'd be you right now
>>
>>26467507
Nice abortion greentext, newfag.
>>
Stay waiting kid
>>
>>26467506
Heh, I'm glad that's not the case.
Makes the games all the more fun.
>>
File: 1436049604306.jpg (20KB, 347x349px) Image search: [Google]
1436049604306.jpg
20KB, 347x349px
>>26467513
No problem. When SM comes out I'll be playing both, enjoying myself. Probably replay Black, Black 2, HGSS, DP again, the usual. Then before I know it Gen 8 will be on the horizon and the two biggest cucks of GAME will be dead and buried. Sounds like heaven.
>>
File: 7dcdeee5-s1.jpg (226KB, 495x443px) Image search: [Google]
7dcdeee5-s1.jpg
226KB, 495x443px
>>26467255
>m(asuda's)fw the "innovation" you guys wanted is something really stupid like trainers fusing with pokemon
>he was the only one protecting the franchise from shitty ideas
>>
>>26467727
>trainers fusing with pokemon
No sane person on this board wants that. Only Ashime fags want that and they barely play. We just want the current gameplay to be modernized and refined to make an overall great gameplay experience out of an already solid one. Take the aspects we currently have, treat them as barebones, then build something innovative out of that.

>he was the only one protecting the franchise from shitty ideas
Masuda has been at the forefront of every shitty idea this franchise has ever suffered. The man is a waste.
>>
File: 4c3191d7-s1.jpg (60KB, 282x305px) Image search: [Google]
4c3191d7-s1.jpg
60KB, 282x305px
>>26467741
>No sane person on this board wants that.
Bud, what I was implying was that, of course no one wants it, but it's what you're gonna get anyway when Masuda leaves. A 'be careful what you wish for' type of deal.
>>
>>26467351
>>26467369
The games have been stagnant for generations now, the basic formula could be kept the same but the games should be far bigger and have way more content. Getting Westerners in on the team would be a mistake, they will rip the soul from the games.
>>
File: 1305225358723.png (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1305225358723.png
120KB, 800x600px
>>26467210
>>26467228
>Art made by Ohmura

... Well shit.

Nothing against Ohmura, but this is kind of confirming very strong suspicions of mine regarding those leaks you know the ones which never struck me as Sugimori styled. There's still like 90% chance those turn out fake and it was merely something coincidental. Still, you can't help but wonder.
>>
>>26467175
I hate this girl, her face is fucking dumb i want to punch her
>>
I hope not, huge strides for innovation is what killed Nintendo

Besides we'll probably just get the ORAS director taking over
>>
>>26467321

You realize XY had both on location battles and no circles in several area right? We don't know if SM will have those all the time yet.
>>
>>26467175
>some exceptional innovation
What, moving to iphones and p2w everywhere? Fuck off retard
>>
>>26468093

GF has nothing to do with spinoffs, retard
>>
>>26467893
We all want, Anon.
>>
>>26467470
>Seriously, if the NX bombs, Nintendo's going full software.
They still have their handhelds. They already registered a codename for their next handheld device, called MH

http://finance.yahoo.co.jp/news/detail/20160524-10000069-dzh-stocks
>>
>>26467175
>>The man who has been hindering this franchise for the past 14 years is finally going to step down
I hope that doesn't mean we're getting ATB or other shitty and gimmicky changes like following Pokémon.
The franchise will die if it changes like that.
>>
>>26467470
>Seriously, if the NX bombs, Nintendo's going full software
until handhelds bomb they won't, every home console past SNES was a fucking disappointment anyway
inb4 le nx is portable meme
>>
>>26467336
>rs and bw
>reboots
Are you retarded?
>>
>>26467741
>We just want the current gameplay to be modernized
>modernized
What exactly does this mean?
Removing the aspects of the game that makes it pokemon or just making it a little shiny. Either way a "modernized" game is just going to be something generic and uninspired just like the rest of them.
>>
All I want is to stop saving the fucking world and live in it dealing with people.
>And before you shit on me remember we've been going through the same shit for 20yrs.

Let me start in some big Pokemon academy battling ang growing with other kids then I set off in a world to roam with various rivals and environments to explore.
Let me fight bad guys who just steal pokes or rob using pokes not losers who want to destroy the world to make it fabulous.
Let there be cases I can go solve or prevent some infestation/stampede or some shit.

Allow players to be the champion but also give other careers like gym leaders/ pro battler/ field professor/ trophy hunter/ ranger/ breeder/ something more with its own perks that you can keep up with post story that requires and makes money.
Make legendaries more like bosses who actually take a while to defeat and put up a good fight not something that's nearly dead from 2 hits from some random poke I got while I just put out my tanks and spam pokeballs, they can go to normal pokemon stats once defeated/captured, also have them with positive stats for setting up the event, seeking them and going through the hasstle.

Last for something that panders to kids they need to end how time consuming it is to get the perfect Pokemon, shinies being super rare and natures are fine but trying to get perfect IV bullshit hinders PVP competetively and the tedious grind wouldn't be nessessary if they gave you other shit to do.
>>
>>26468439
That's the fucking worst idea for a pokemon game. Thanks for killing the franchise.
>>
>>26468833
the part about just fighting random bad guys instead of another bunch of clowns isn't
>>
>>26467322
>>26467336
i would walk away from the games forever if they drop the current pokedex and start from scratch.
>>
>thinking Pokemon will ever be mature while The Pokemon Company has its hands on it

If you're looking for something more grown up, Pokemon isn't the right place to be looking.
>>
File: Mewtwo_Master_Ball.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo_Master_Ball.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
>>26467175
>Masuda on his way out

Don't you fucking toy with my emotions.
>>
File: Sugimori and Ohmura.png (336KB, 486x427px) Image search: [Google]
Sugimori and Ohmura.png
336KB, 486x427px
Ohma is a better Designer for Pokémon and Characters.
>>
>>26469615
No didn''t Ohma give us all that pedobait bullshit in ORAS?
>>
>>26469643
Not this was Shigeru Ohmori not Yusuke Ohmura.
>>
File: ro.png (227KB, 1604x806px) Image search: [Google]
ro.png
227KB, 1604x806px
>>26467887
it's still sugimori
>>
>pokemon was a mistake
>>
>>26467313
>no chibi
>good
losing the kid market is a fatal error.
>>
>>26469722
>using Bulbapedia as a source

fucking kek
>>
>>26467297
>implying anyone on /vp/ isn't mentally disabled
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 285x285px
>>26467322
>>fanboys can't into change
>>
>no sources
>>
>>26470312
do you have any better sources?
>>
File: chespin lines.png (624KB, 977x722px) Image search: [Google]
chespin lines.png
624KB, 977x722px
>>26469722
Those lines are way too clean to be Sugimori. Compare with Chespin.
>>
File: char.png (82KB, 300x251px) Image search: [Google]
char.png
82KB, 300x251px
>>26470635
That art is way too clean to be Sugimori.
Compare with Charmander.
>>
>>26470635
what if he was ordered to change the style a little bit?
>>
>>26470542
You literally can edit the wiki and claim almost anything despite your actual knowledge

Don't hit us with that "better source?" shit
>>
>>26470672
Three years difference isn't comparable to 20+ years in a different medium. (digital bersus watercolor)
>>26470677
Possible, but it's a such a minor change and would clash with the updated Sugimori art and lines up with how Ohmori draws.
>>
>>26470775
The point is that styles and techniques change over time, be it three years or twenty.
>>
>>26470716
there's no need to be that mad over a pokemon site

just tell a better source
>>
>>26470788
This is true, but it's weird thing to change after he's been more or less consisent in his linework since the Hoenn. Where as it makes more sense to me that Ohmori switched to Sugimori's role.
>>
>>26467409
>>26467417
>>26467509
>being this easily baited
>unironically using the term summerfag
Hi newfriend!
>>
>>26470716
That goes for the vast majority of information obtained anywhere.

Bulbapedia tends to be fairly reliable but in this case considering the pictures are relatively new, I don't think there is likely to be any confirmation on the artist though the default assumption was likely Sugimori until further notice.
>>
Anyone else want Shigeki Morimoto to replace Masuda?
>>
>>26467237
It's a step in any direction
>>
>>26468887
Enough people will still stick around to make the games profitable. That was my whole point. Not to mention all the people who always wanted to try pokemon but find it overwhelming with all the existing pokemon.
>>
>>26467241

Well that explains the sharp decline in the games overall storyline and rivals.
>>
>>26467336

I can see it now. Pokemon extinctions.

A meteor guided by Deoxys struck Earth and has wiped out the old forms of Pokemon. 1000 years in the future and newly evolved Pokemon await you in your new journey. Fan favorites like Pikachu can be found via fossil!
>>
>>26468872
Not just that, the entirety of it.
>>
>>26470960
>Enough people will still stick around to make the games profitable.
There won't a hard reboot would alienate the majority of the fanbase keeping it alive.

>Not to mention all the people who always wanted to try pokemon but find it overwhelming with all the existing pokemon
Said no one ever. That said they most likely wouldn't stick with the series anyway.
>>
File: 1434062647247.jpg (27KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1434062647247.jpg
27KB, 308x308px
>>26468252
I literally never said remove any aspects, you illiterate tinfoil wearing shithead.

>>26467765
Obviously you're too young to know what Masuda lets slide. Dude works from the shitter.

>>26469722
It's Ohmura you brain dead retard. Why do you think Sugi has been mentoring Ohmura since Gen 4? That shading is obviously Ohmura's, that Lineart is obviously Ohmura's, everyone knows it's Ohmura's art. Pomfpedia works on templates, you newfag.

>>26468093
>durrrrrrrr i'm a fucking dipshit

>>26469010
Did I ever fucking say "mature"? No, you piece of shit fucking retard. All we want are better fucking games, christ. Learn to read.

>>26469643
People ITT need to learn how to factcheck and read, jesus. Summer is the worst.

>>26470384
>i don't know how to read a thread
>>
File: step up sempai.png (562KB, 463x634px) Image search: [Google]
step up sempai.png
562KB, 463x634px
>>26467322
>the whole community becomes worse than sonic with diapers
>implying it isn't already
>>
>there are people here that don't want pokemon fusion
>>
>>26472045
>I literally never said remove any aspects, you illiterate tinfoil wearing shithead.
>calling someone illiterate when you can't even read a post correctly
I asked you a question you utter retard.
>>
File: splendid.jpg (20KB, 180x294px) Image search: [Google]
splendid.jpg
20KB, 180x294px
>>26470900
Shit would be glorious
>>
File: 1461572599510.png (87KB, 313x109px) Image search: [Google]
1461572599510.png
87KB, 313x109px
>>26470900
Yes, please
>>
>>26470928
literally

get it?
>>
>>26470900
>faggot who made Shart Gold Shill Silver
no
>>
>>26473195
>baiting this hard
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.