[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that one episode where pikachu was under the blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
Remember that one episode where pikachu was under the blue orb's possession
>>
yes, that was when i was getting back into pokemon after my
>pokemon is gay and for nerds
phase. still love advanced battle's theme the most
>>
>>26450670
Primal Pikachu?
>>
>>26450687
That could be cool. They should give Pikachu a bunch of different items that change it's form and actually make it useful in battle / in game. It is supposed to be the mascot after all.
>>
>>26450670
To be fair, that was the first time they tackled the game villains plotline in the anime. DP did it better, and XY is looking to be better than THAT.

We don't discuss Best Wishes though
>>
>>26450711
>They should give Pikachu a bunch of different items that change it's form and actually make it useful in battle / in game
please stop
>>
>>26450763
Why? Light Ball is not anywhere near good enough.
>>
>>26450711
Or, you know, GF could remember that Raichu is a Pokemon too.
>>
>>26450774
you dweebs that want every single pixel in the damn game to have a alt form mega stat boost modifier are the cancer that is killing pokemon
>>
>>26450801
No just Pikachu and I just thought of it now after reading the other comment.

>cancer that is killing *insert here*
Stop with the buzzwords.
>>
>>26450711
what is the light ball?
what is cosplay pikachu?
>>
>>26450786
Also pichu
>>
borb?
>>
>>26450843
Useless crap that doesn't make it useful at all?
>>
>>26450835
>No just Pikachu
for what purpose other than bullshit meta "muh mascot" bullshit

>b-buzzwords
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>26450972
>for what purpose other than bullshit meta "muh mascot" bullshit

What other reason do you need retard it's a game. Not something super serious. And stop with the buzzwords.
>>
>>26450843
Cosplay pikachu would be a lot better if it had access to egg moves.
>>
>>26450998
>What other reason do you need retard it's a game
i don't need another reason because it shouldn't happen at all. different forms with pokemon is just a shit gimmick and you fags that want to shove that everywhere are the cancer that is killing life
>And stop with the buzzwords
this isn't your hugbox bak2reddit
>>
>>26450729
They did that with the Lake of Rage and the shiny Gyarados. It wasn't the first time.
>>
>>26451030
You can not like different forms, but they're gonna happen whether you like it or not. Megas are gonna be around until the end of Pokemon so if you really hate alternate forms it's seriously time you jump off the Pokemon wagon. Also again with the "cancer that is killing *insert here*" please stop with the buzzwords / phrases.
>>
File: del boca vista.png (1MB, 811x846px) Image search: [Google]
del boca vista.png
1MB, 811x846px
>>26451074
>if you really hate alternate forms it's seriously time you jump off the Pokemon wagon
i'm here and i dare you to keep me out
>Also again with the "cancer that is killing *insert here*" please stop with the buzzwords / phrases.
make me faggot the fuck are you gonna do. go back2leddit
>>
>>26451236
Oh it's clear you're just underage.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.