[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Nintendo will make Sun and Moon optimized for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: NewN3DSXL_black.jpg (98KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NewN3DSXL_black.jpg
98KB, 1000x1000px
Do you think Nintendo will make Sun and Moon optimized for the New 3DS to the point where you'll have to upgrade to one for an enjoyable experience?
>>
File: 1462668099314.jpg (9KB, 181x182px) Image search: [Google]
1462668099314.jpg
9KB, 181x182px
>Tfw already upgraded
>>
>>26450297
If that so I'll just get the special edition one for the new games.
>>
It's a JRPG, who cares.
It'd just show how Jewish we all knew they were.
>>
>>26450330
That's what I'm hoping on, because I really don't like the color schemes of most of the New 3DS XL's available in NA, but I love the look of my current 3DS XL.
>>
Tbh, I hope so.
>>
>>26450317
Smug face yet you have 0 exclusive games.
>>
I need to buy a new one anyways, so yes. I'm gonna wait till they release a special edition with the starters or box legendaries on it
>>
Upon reading a review about Hyrule warriors for 3ds, they constantly praised how good it looked on the new 3ds, and how shitty and unbearable was on the old one.

My guess is the same could happen here, to a lesser extent because the game is not that demanding...

Anyone could shed more light on this?
>>
It already looks a lot like this game was made with being able to move the camera in mind.
>>
>>26450297
It will work fine on the regular 3DS. It will just be snappier and smoother on the N3DS. I doubt they would want to hurt their sales by making players feel like they have to upgrade to get a playable game. I don't have a 3DS so I'm waiting to see if it does run better on the N3DS, otherwise I'll just get a regular 3DS.
>>
>>26450372
bait.
unless you're actually retarded
>>
>>26450858
Xenoblade, issac and snes games are all ports
>>
>>26450879
Mom won't buy you one until Christmas?
>>
>>26450297
5th gen added video calling if you played them on a DSI, right? New 3DS optimization doesn't sound out of the question.
>>
File: 56835995_p0.png (1MB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
56835995_p0.png
1MB, 636x900px
I wish they did. Would make me feel even better about buying one. I'd be fine with just some cool face plates though. Or a NN3DS exclusive mon
>>
>>26450297
I'm pirating it regardless so if the optimization is shit it's just one more reason not to give them money
>>
>>26450297
won't happen. A basic DS handled two gens and so will the 3ds
>tfw a patternfag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.