[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you where an owlposter and everyone said there would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 195x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 195x145px
>tfw you where an owlposter and everyone said there would never be an owl starter
>>
OWLBROS REPORT IN THIS THREAD
>>
I feel bad for you denowlfags. You'll never get your win.
>>
File: triggered.png (92KB, 654x469px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
92KB, 654x469px
Nobody said "there will never be an owl starter", they were denying Roothoot. Just stop
>>
File: 1463381605832.png (742KB, 955x719px) Image search: [Google]
1463381605832.png
742KB, 955x719px
My only wish is to release my essence inside of Conflaguar's moist lips.
>>
Well, a wrong watch has to be right for once.

Meaning, you guys kept saying "OWL OWL OWL" every generation until it finally happened.

There isn't much to make a grass starter from, any way. It would either be a koala or a owl.
>>
>>26447411
>Well, a wrong watch has to be right for once.
But they weren't right, they were saying it was Roothoot for sure and instead another owl with a design that's drastically different.
>>
>>26447429

Shit's still an owl though. Doesn't make them automatically 100% correct though because there's still a big chance that Roothoot is indeed just a big fat phony.

I don't trust that asymmetric face either.

Trust me, I know details when I see them.

For all we know, Roothoot COULD be real, but as it turns out, just one of the several ideas for a first stage evolution and might even be disregarded as time passes by due to not fitting the overall theme.

What, did you think the monster designers come up with just one design and just roll with it?

Shit takes a lot of planning.
>>
>>26446930
>retarded roothootfags STILL haven't realized that the japanese starter names leaked first, one of which implied an owl pokemon, and that's what inspired roothoot
Meme or not, this level of ignorance is pitiful
>>
>>26446930
>"muh semantics"
You idiots are more insufferable than the roothootfags
>>
>>26447489
>Shit's still an owl though.
Problem there is that it's not their owl, no one said the idea of one was wrong just that Roothoot, which was being forced but the owlings, was.

>What, did you think the monster designers come up with just one design and just roll with it?
Of course not, but usually they hold some kind of resemblance to the finished product for example Torchic, Blaziken, Shellos and Gastrodon. Roothoot was a different design entirely with zero features shared between it and Rowlet beyond the green color.
It's a real stretch to say that it's an evolution or even an early design.
>>
>>26447499
What semantics?
Owlfags said it was Roothoot, everyone else said it wasn't and look what happened, it wasn't Roothoot.
No one said it wouldn't be an owl.
>>
>>26446930
WE DID IT LADS

WHO /lifelong/ HERE?
>>
>>26447407
>moving goalposts this hard
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.