[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT- post your most prized shiny that you caught yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 21

ITT- post your most prized shiny that you caught yourself

pic realated
>>
Does masuda count or literally caught only?
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 842x948px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 842x948px
The cutest
>>
Random encounter on route 10.
>>
>>26437060
yeah i guess that counts, basically any shiny u didnt trade for or clone/hack
>>
File: 709[1].png (11KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
709[1].png
11KB, 120x120px
also love this one, caught it after many failed chain attempts
>>
File: shinny.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shinny.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
MM'd this guy in <200 eggs with HA and everything.
>>
File: 32.jpg (588KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
588KB, 2048x1536px
>>26437051
>didn't hatch a female before this one
>Hustle
>Pentaperfect
>only 4 in attack
I'm so glad he came out perfect in every way, as a homage to the shiny Nidorino I caught in Silver
>>
File: successful masuda.jpg (206KB, 484x648px) Image search: [Google]
successful masuda.jpg
206KB, 484x648px
First and only Masuda I've intentionally done just to say I've done it before. 780 eggs isn't so bad I guess and it had 31IVs in all the right stats, but I'm not doing it again. Hatched a shiny Klefki a while later, but that was just lucky fluke in between breeding one for battle.
>>
File: pam.png (91KB, 346x409px) Image search: [Google]
pam.png
91KB, 346x409px
I caught a shiny pupitar in Y, evolved it up to poke-godzilla
i named her pam beesly
>>
File: shinyshuppet.png (1KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
shinyshuppet.png
1KB, 80x80px
I don't catch very many shinies...
>>
File: flower sis.png (934KB, 718x681px) Image search: [Google]
flower sis.png
934KB, 718x681px
I have several MM, SR, and random shinies, some of which with perfect IVs, but my favorite shiny that I still have is my Roserade from my Pearl version. She's the first Pokemon I ever successfully chained, and I was just getting into competitive Pokemon at the time so I was super excited that she has a decent nature. I almost feel guilty for trading away the 5 shiny Budew I chained after her. Almost.

My favorite shiny of all time was the shiny extreme speed Dragonite I got in Crystal. Lost her to a dying Silver battery. ;_;
>>
File: file.png (14KB, 145x157px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
14KB, 145x157px
>years ago

>soft resetting on leaf green for shiny charmander
>2 days later
>give in
>encounter a shiny pidgey 5 minutes in
>before pokedex
>kill self

fast forward a few years
>replaying leaf green
>find a shiny pidgey
>catch it
>name it Wash

now to transfer it to x/y, it's still in my soul silver catridge waiting to be transferred
>>
>>26437316
>Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Sinnoh region.
That's great.
>>
File: Trapinch.jpg (5KB, 256x191px) Image search: [Google]
Trapinch.jpg
5KB, 256x191px
First shiny I ever got, became my main man in Pokemon Emerald
>>
File: lugy.png (396KB, 1119x625px) Image search: [Google]
lugy.png
396KB, 1119x625px
>>
Does exploiting BW2's easy RNG and *technically* catching it fair count?
>>
>>26437102
My girlfriend ran into this shiny and she just killed it, didn't like how it looked.
>>
File: crozu.jpg (45KB, 482x408px) Image search: [Google]
crozu.jpg
45KB, 482x408px
first shiny. caught her as a zubat in Platinum, oreburgh mine

have her in XY now, still use her in battles against family/friends. she's been my trademark mon since I caught her

I've caught other shinies since, sat unused in the box. nothing beats your first.
>>
File: 5745747.png (4KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
5745747.png
4KB, 64x64px
>Years ago, playing original Sapphire
>Vulpix was my favourite Pokemon, spend ages breeding them
>Not trying to get a shiny, just breeding interesting movesets
>No shinies, don't care
>Later, on Mt. Pyre for some reason
>Random encounter with pic related
>Lose my mind
>First shiny since Silver when I found a shiny Pidgey

She has shit moves and a shit nature, but she will always be my bro. Transferred her up to ORAS and she's the Pokemon on my secret base poster.
>>
File: 321_Wailord_DW_Shiny.png (41KB, 994x565px) Image search: [Google]
321_Wailord_DW_Shiny.png
41KB, 994x565px
My only shiny. Was trying to find a Wailmer that takes the least amount of effort to evolve (i.e. already level 40) but then this level 30 asshat popped up and I had to train it 10 levels to evolve.
>>
>>26437690
I lost her, my first shiny, she was a golbat I caught in the tower on the way to Rayquaza.
>>
File: shiny kindwurm.jpg (311KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
shiny kindwurm.jpg
311KB, 1280x960px
was trying to get a dusk stone on pgl while trying to hatch a 6iv bagon and this precious little princess hatched right after i got my stone ggez she's almost perfect aswell (only missing 2iv in sp.atk.)
that day, i used at of my luck for this year ;;
>>
Post screens, you cunts.
>>
My first shiny and the only one that I've encountered, I was lucky to catch her. (I have 3 other shinies that I got in wonder trade.)
>>
>>26437078
same with me.
it was literally the only shiny I ever found in my entire life playing pokemon
>>
Found in a 631 chain on a mirage island that I was on for 3 days
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 350x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 350x302px
>>26440867
Sheeit
>>
>>26437051
I just caught my first shiny ever this morning but it's a +attack gastly and it's in platinum with no way to move it anyway.
>>
File: Sevat.png (31KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sevat.png
31KB, 260x240px
Started a new game in OR a long time ago, decided to mess around and chain for a female Ralts with an egg move while I train. On a chain of 4 my shiny male popped up. He later grew to be a Gallade named Sevat.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.