[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit is good and hilarious. Once again, /vp/ is wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ENOpening_1_BW.png (624KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ENOpening_1_BW.png
624KB, 1280x720px
This shit is good and hilarious. Once again, /vp/ is wrong like always.
>>
Its only bad if you give a shit about Ash and want to see him win. The episodes that focus on the Gen V Pokemon were top tier.
>>
/vp/ is just NEETs with shit taste who think they're always right yet only echo what other NEETs have told them
>>
It was absolute horseshit but the first OP and ED were goat
>>
>>26436907
How? It was probably the best alongside OS and GS series.
>>
>>26436922
I just didn't like it, Iris was annoying and there was a lot of retarded logic applied to battles and it triggered my autism tbqhwy familia. I was disappointed with it.
>>
>bait thread

At least shitpost on the general
>>
>>26436907
Terrible animation, subpar ongoing story and jokes (we get it, Steven, Stephen, whatever the fuck that guy's name is), and just generally failed to deliver.
>>
>>26436713
Almost nobody would hate BW if it had a new protragonist instead of Ash. As >>26436835 said, if you ignore the fact that Ash becomes a retard and gets treated like a noob, most of the series was perfectly acceptable.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't
>>
>>26437014
I don't hate BW because of Ash though. I hate it because the first few episodes had some potential after the glory that was the Sinnoh league and then the rest of Best Wishes was awful for some reason after the rocket vs plasma special, ruining all of that built up potential.

Ash fucking goes to the league with 4 NFE Pokemon or something, half of which are starters.
>>
File: 1432699849878.png (269KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432699849878.png
269KB, 600x600px
>le XY shitposters arrive
>>
>>26437046
>Almost nobody would hate BW if it had a new protragonist instead of Ash

>after the glory that was the Sinnoh league
>Ash fucking goes to the league with 4 NFE Pokemon
You literally just proved his point.
>>
Quality nosedived after DP. A handful of decent episodes, while cutting the things that made the Sinnoh series great, such as decent characters with actual character development. Not to mention how while BW were more plot-focused than any other main series game, Team Plasma is shoved into a brief story arc and what could have been interesting character development for the TR trio ended with Giovanni going psycho and the trio going back to being incompetent.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.