[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the worsts patterns in the Pokemon series? >Fossils

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: fossil_pokemon_by_jack_s_hale.png (440KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
fossil_pokemon_by_jack_s_hale.png
440KB, 1000x600px
What are the worsts patterns in the Pokemon series?

>Fossils forced to be part Rock type
>>
>>26421584
Defensive Ice types.
>>
>>26421584
Ice Age frozen fossils when?
>>
>>26421584
Starters must be water,fire, grass type
>>
There is nothing wrong with that. Without Fossils rock types would be nothing but animated minerals. Its adds design variety for the type.
>>
Slow start, truant and defeatist.
>>
File: cannon-logo-large.gif (45KB, 656x592px) Image search: [Google]
cannon-logo-large.gif
45KB, 656x592px
>>26421584
But anon, the only reason they can be resurrected at all after millions of years being extinct is because they were Rock type in the first place.
>>
>>26421645
Just say how it is, useless/hindering abilities. Shit like Pick up and Run away falls into this category even if they are semi-helpfull ingame
>>
Poison's and bug's general tendency toward low stats.
>>
>>26421617
This.
>>
>>26421650
holy shit that makes so much sense

is that why relicanth is still around too?
>>
>>26421650
I think it's more likely that the Rock-type comes from their DNA being fossilized for millions of years.
>>
>>26421606
>still rock type
>>
>>26421676
relicanth is a "living fossil" but its part rock type
>>
>>26421584
There are always 8 gyms
There are always 4 E4 members and 1 champion
There is always a "bad guy" team
There is always at least 1 rival who forces you to challenge the m
There are always three starters to choose from
You can *almost* never rematch trainers
Many Pokemon are still exclusive to certain versions, forcing players to trade if they want both
Many types lack the stats to compete with fighting, fire, steel, and dark types in competitive
The meta overall is affected by whatever new types or abilities get made avaiable
Mythical Pokemon can only be obtained through mystery gift or IRL game events
Credits at the end of the game are unskippable( and long, albeit X and Y were at least pleasant)
The games get easier with each generation and show no signs of slowing down the handholding
4x weakness and 4x resistance are still a thing
I could go on...
>>
>>26421634
Also. Its a good concept to keep maintaining that "inorganic" part

I don't know what's your problem OP. I suppose you are bitching about the "battle material" thing
>>
>>26421584

wait for Game freak to give a explanation in future Pokémon games.
>>
Event exclusive Pokrmon in general.
>>
>>26421776
That's it

/thread
>>
>>26421584
but anon they're all from the stone age
>>
>>26421785
Wrong
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>26421796
>>
>>26421807
No. I got it. But it wasn't funny
>>
>>26421748
>rivals are bad

Eh?

>Many types lack the stats to compete with fighting, fire, steel, and dark types in competitive
>dark types

I don't know what you're on, dark is not a good type.
>>
>>26421584
I always thought that they were Rock Type due to the revival process. Being revived from Fossils made them Rock Type, and they were different millions of years ago in their original time period.
>>
>>26421845
Would it kill people if they changed the pattern? No.

And I guess you're right. Fairy ruined what dark type once had.
>>
Hey since this is a fossil thread I have a quick question that doesn't really belong anywhere else in particular.

I'm replaying Platinum and I'm trying to get a Cranidos fossil from the underground but it's taking forfuckingever, how rare exactly is this piece of shit?
>>
>>26422016
http://www.serebii.net/platinum/underground.shtml

Looks like you can only if your trainer ID is odd, TIL
>>
>>26421584
Early rodent , bird and bug

A early ice pokemon would be good
>>
>>26422016
Which Sinnoh fossil you get is dependent on if the last digit of your trainer ID is even or odd. If you've already gotten the Shieldon fossil you're out of luck.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.