[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Ballio/Raepplio been disproven yet? Has /vp/ got tired of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: par.png (292KB, 274x449px) Image search: [Google]
par.png
292KB, 274x449px
Has Ballio/Raepplio been disproven yet?

Has /vp/ got tired of trying to prove whether it's fake or "might be real"
>>
Ballio is real
>>
>>26410193
>Has /vp/ got tired of trying to prove whether it's fake or "might be real"

That depends: have you stopped being a faggot?

Well, you're still posting Ballo, so no.
>>
>Has Ballio been disproven yet?

The thing is, I don't know. And I'm not sure if anyone's trying to disprove it either.

The least I know (or at least, how I've been told), the images just suddenly appeared on Imgur. And so far, there isn't anything on either Tumblr or DeviantArt as of yet.

If it is fake, how long does the artist intend to last this charade? Fuck if I know.

If it is real, then well fuck, not sure what to say, although I'm definitely not against the idea of Ballio being in the game nor the other two.

And another thing, where did the name exactly came from? I mean, Rapelio was clearly a beloved nickname from /vp/ itself, but why did people suddenly decided to call him Ballio?
>>
>>26410193
Bobollio I call it, plus its not real.
>>
>>26412912
You're thinking too hard.
The image was just posted here once and /vp/ ran with it. The artist probably doesn't give a shit and will watch until SM's release.
Ballio comes from the bubble he's holding, and PoppLIO.
>>
>>26412912
Popplio/He has a water ball......Fuck it, Ballio, great job guys. Kick ass fuck'n A.
>>
>>26410193
It's obviously fake, OP.
But it's an amazing one at that.
So much to the point we are trying to make it real through the power of meme magic, consider visiting us at >>26402819

Your image contribution is very welcomed!
>>
>>26410193
No those three haven't been disproven yet, however this could easily turn into a situation similar to owl and friends. Going months without being debunked, earning a cult following, and sparking up a huge pointless debate before the real ones are revealed and everyone that believed in them goes off to start shitposting something else. There's no way this will go any differently and once again it's better to go about your day not believing shit you see leaked on here until proven otherwise, and considering we probably won't be seeing the final evolutions until around the release date these guys won't go away any time soon.
>>
File: No one will ever know.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
No one will ever know.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>26412944

I guess you're right.

>The image was just posted here once and /vp/ ran with it

Don't ask me, I just heard someone say it came from Imgur.

>The artist probably doesn't give a shit

That would be counter-intuitive, considering that if it is indeed a fake, someone clearly went through a whole lot of trouble making it look as best as it could.
>>
File: 1448498454955.png (372KB, 579x377px) Image search: [Google]
1448498454955.png
372KB, 579x377px
>>26410193
I don't know OP.
Have Roothoot, Cubble, and that ugly walrus been disproven yet?
>>
>>26413055
The guy who originally posted it was incredibly vague about it, and Imgur isn't exactly the place people go to leak stuff
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.