[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to explain why you're choosing the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: literally the same.jpg (40KB, 586x320px) Image search: [Google]
literally the same.jpg
40KB, 586x320px
You have 10 seconds to explain why you're choosing the most unoriginal SuMo starter this November.
>>
Cause I like it's bow-tie.
>>
File: Smugchief.jpg (70KB, 549x807px) Image search: [Google]
Smugchief.jpg
70KB, 549x807px
I'm Smugchief, and General Guy's got nothing on me. Me and my brave army of the most professional and diciplined Smugleaves can take out an army of 100,000 Pignites and Wotters in an afternoon. Salute my epicness!

Smugleaf + General Guy = death from epic :)
This will be the new trollface XD

/thread because max epicness has already been achieved by me! :D
>>
Because we don't have plenty of cats and seals already
>>
>>26409906
>SuMo
you have 10 seconds to fuck off back to /reddit/
>>
>only thing in common is: eyes and they're birds
>unoriginal

I really don't get this culture in /vp/. We truly are a containment board.
>>
>>26409912
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>26409906
>SuMo
kill yourself
>>
because it reminds me of starly
>>
because Starly is the best bird-mon and the only thing keeping it from being everyone's favorite is Staravia
>>
I have nothing against it, but what is original about Litten exactly?
>>
>>26410016
I like it because it has an in-universe explanation for why Ember is a ball of fire
>>
File: true-rowlet-evo.png (198KB, 326x544px)
true-rowlet-evo.png
198KB, 326x544px
>>
>>26409906
Because Alola's regional bird (woodpecker) will be shit anyways.
>>
>>26409906
It has a shit type, and I like that.
>>
>>26409906
That is not Litten
>>
Owls are my favorite animal, and i like it's design.
>>
>because
>>
>>26410657
O M G its too cute! C U T E
>>
>>26409906
Because owls aren't starlings.

And the most unoriginal starter is Litten. Is just a cat stereotype with cute face to get easy approval. It's boring as fuck.
>>
>>26409906
>Absolutely nothing in common with Starly apart from that it's a bird and has similar eyes
>literally the same
Ebin meme pal xD
>>
File: rowlet.png (101KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
rowlet.png
101KB, 550x550px
>>26409906
>>
Because birds are superior.
>>
>>26409906
You have ten seconds to explain why you love to suck cock and it took me seven seconds has passed.
>>
Things would be different around here if Rowlet was my dad.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.