[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A plague doctor would have been stupid and edgy! How are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1463543491786.png (78KB, 408x448px) Image search: [Google]
1463543491786.png
78KB, 408x448px
>A plague doctor would have been stupid and edgy!
How are plague doctors edgy? They're DOCTORS.
And how would they not make sense?
They wore masks like Spritzee's face filled with aromatic perfumes because they believed the plague traveled through air and that perfumes prevented them from being infected, but they actually tended to spread plague accidentally. Hence the Fairy/Poison typing. And they operated in Europe, especially in France. Hence the location in Kalos.
It didn't necessarily need to look like that, but a dark pink or purple would have been the preferred color, with that beak looking even more like a plague doctor's, getting some goggle-like eyes, and having long flamingo legs under a feather coat.
How would this not have been good? How would this have been confusing?

Just because you wouldn't have liked it, doesn't mean it wouldn't have made sense and been great.

Wrote this as a reply but failed to press post and went to sleep, then the thread died.
>>
I like it OP.
>>
>>26395432
Actually, plague doctors weren't always doctors. Many had little to no medical training.
>>
File: vge.gif (933KB, 245x174px) Image search: [Google]
vge.gif
933KB, 245x174px
Because drag queens are more interesting
>>
>>26395432
Fairy/poison would've been awesome. Not a fan of humanoid pokemon, but the idea is still cool regardless.
>>
>>26395432
at this point
i would have taken just a normal flamingo mon
aromatisse is one of the ugliest pokemon ever created, not even in a kinda cool monstrous sort of way, its just straight up unappealing to even look at
>>
>>26395432
I actually forgot what its evo even looked like. Holy hell what a bad mon
>>
>>26395432
I agree OP it wouldve been great. Unfortunately this board is filled with memesters and people who eat everything gf shits acritically (inb4 "implying you dont buy every game, its not the point and In fact I dont), and they prefer to call us "edgelords".

They'll keep eating up normal/flying bug/flying shitmons and condemn us for wanting proper events for event pokemon instead of "hey there someone sent you this legendary! It is said to be the embodiment of greed and the legend says it was trapped inside a nosepass statue for hundres of years! K tks bye!"
>>
>>26395432
I would have much preferred "edgy" to what we got.

Do you think we'll get a real flamingo this gen?
>>
>>26395432
I completely forgot about this pokemon and its evo actually. They're really forgettable.
>>
>>26395686
Literally rowlet's evolution
>>
Years later and butt hurt autists still scream MUH PLAGUE DOCTOR! Get the fuck over it, crybaby.
>>
>>26395735
>radiated puke green

Yeah, nah.
>>
File: 1454002655226-flamingos.jpg (93KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1454002655226-flamingos.jpg
93KB, 640x425px
Forget the plague doctor thing, why didn't it evolve into a freaking flamingo?
>>
File: Spintisse.gif (30KB, 281x313px) Image search: [Google]
Spintisse.gif
30KB, 281x313px
Get over it fags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mjl63e0ms
>>
>>26395807
i'll get over it when you get over your horrendous taste
>>
>>26395537
Yeah, but the intent was the same.
>>26395778
A plaguemingo. See how tall OP's pic is? It is a flamingo.
>>
File: 1389927899676.jpg (178KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
1389927899676.jpg
178KB, 1024x679px
I have no particular interest in Aromatisse, but I like several unpopular looking mons, so I'm always willing to laugh at people booty bothered by a particular design.

Except Goodra. Fuck that thing.
>>
>>26395432
Maybe they're planning to do a male only version of Spritzee's evolution. Like they did with Garde.
>>
>>26395537
>Many had little to no medical training.

Neither did regular doctors in the middle ages.
>>
>>26395835
Aromatisse is for people with superior taste and eye for beauty, it's no surprise that /vp/ can't appreciate it when people here like things ugly things like Sliggoo and Froakie line.
>>
>>26395864
It wouldn't need to be male only, but please just make it.
On that note, what other crossgens would you guys like?
>>
>>26395873
Which only emphasizes my point.
>>
>>26396169
Porygon3 split evo for Porygon2
Scrafty evolution that gets a belt and a speed increase
Slurpuff evolution that's literally a three-layer cake
>>
File: 1463562398722.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463562398722.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
I don't care much about the plague doctor motif that the image in the OP shows, but i'm more disappointed we didn't get a Fairy/Flying Flamingo out of it. the mask could have been a nice touch though.
>spritzee is a little airbourne birdie
>arromatise becomes fat and grows stubby limbs which makes it unable to fly again
I'm pretty sure we don't have a flamingo mon either so it feels like a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>26396355
>Scrafty evolution that gets a belt and a speed increase
Give it a suit.
>>
>>26395432
You're one edgy kid, OP.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.