[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/, i bought this while waiting for SM i already had AS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: X.png (297KB, 456x409px) Image search: [Google]
X.png
297KB, 456x409px
Hey /vp/, i bought this while waiting for SM
i already had AS but this looked fun so i bought it

did i fucked up?
>>
Not at all. XY are really enjoyable.
>>
File: 1460343298492.jpg (86KB, 1168x1337px) Image search: [Google]
1460343298492.jpg
86KB, 1168x1337px
>>26394562
good work
>>
>>26394562
Uh yeah, u should have bought Y silly!
>>
>>26394562
What is your goal making such a thread? You're waiting people to sperg out saying
"YOU FUCKED UP ITS A SHITTY GAME XDDDD WASTED MONEY DXXXX GEN 6 SUXX DXXX"
Just fucking enjoy the game, you paid money for it
And /vp/ isn't a personal blog, faggot
>>
>>26394588
this,now you need to trade for skrelp instead of just being able to catch it
>>
>>26394608
Wow what a tough guy.
go back to rabbit faggot
>>
>>26394562
I'm sorry to break it to you OP, but you...just wasted your money. That, or you just bought a 34 dollar dex of 70+ new mons. Still a significant waste. Let us go down the list shall we?

>For Hidden Ability hunting, instead of simply using DexNav in OR/AS which is more easy and varied, you need to now beat the Elite Four to go to Kiloude City for the Friend Safari, where you now have to swap Friend Codes with random strangers you don't even know or will care to know, just to get a randomized batch of 3 slots of Pokemon by type... Oh and to even get the 3rd slot and HA access the retard you swapped with MUST have beaten the E4 also and is online at the same time as you are so good luck if the retard signs off and disappears
>PC Box has Deposit and Withdraw options first unlike OR/AS which already did away with that and put ORGANIZE as first option because thats what everybody uses
>wild encounters zoom in on Pokemon from the front because MUH 3D which takes longer than the classic battle intro in OR/AS
>You STILL have Battle Maison as the bulk of your post game content. Actually, thats pretty much all there is.
>you have only one daycare, and the hatch route is the same path thats a huge horizontal line, unlike Battle Resort which HAS THE FUCKONG DAYCARE AND IV JUDGE IN THE SAME SPOT NOT TO MENTION YOU JUST PRESS ONE DIRECTION TO AUTO-CIRCLE THE ISLAND. Some people Fly to Lumiose Tower to do the same in X/Y but its been proven to waste more time than just going left and right
>You just lost access to all OR/AS Megas
>Map is a fucking joke compared to the GBA legacy of Hoenn. Inb4 too much water 8/10. Kalos has that Rhyhorn route, Mamoswine route, shitty linear routes, 2 mini circles tied together, worse map than Unova in terms of linearity
>Pokemon distribution is ass. All 3 Kalos dex segments in total have 16% new Gen 6 Pokemon. The rest are shit you mostly already caught in Hoenn and THEN some because of Mirage Islands.
>Just as piss easy and handholding
>>
>>26396973
Continued
>Low difficulty like OR/AS but instead of Gen III pandering its Gen I pandering (Shove in Mewtwo at fhe end for no reason at the end in a small cave unlike the old dungeons, rehash Snorlax block encounter, LITERALLY rehash Viridian Forest, Pikachu has anime cry, Mega wankery for Kanto starters which are free btw, etc)
>villain team is even more retarded than Magma/Aqua
>forgettable Elite four, EXTREMELY forgettable gym leaders (/vp/ even struggles to remember all of them sometimes)
>oh and say bye to Secret Bases

People need to admit OR/AS was our Pokemon Z and, for better or worse, was a marginal improvement. Im tired of these assholes shitting on it because MUH BATTLE FRONTIER. Gen 6 sucked dick and now GF has more of your money.
>>
>>26397055
It's like you stopped at the objective flaws and then remember you had to throw in the subjective ones to bloat the list.
>>
>>26397055
It has Tyrantrum and M-Mawile available in the main story. As far as I'm concerned, that makes Kalos not totally shit.
>>
>>26394608
Mad gen6 lover detected

x/y is shit kid get over it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.