[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignore the shitty deviantart, just a quick google. What new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: YGpoa5R.jpg (292KB, 3052x1212px) Image search: [Google]
YGpoa5R.jpg
292KB, 3052x1212px
Ignore the shitty deviantart, just a quick google.

What new eevee evolution would you like to see in Sun/Moon? There's a very good chance of us getting one.

I personally would like to see poison and maybe ghost.
>>
I'd second that poison one, I think it'd go real well, especially considering that the last 2 times eeveelutions were introduced, one was weak to the other (espeon -> umbreon, leafeon -> glaceon). It would fit the pattern.
>>
Eeveelutions have also been special types. As in the pre Gen 4 physical/special split. So realistically, the only other eeveelution I'd expect to see is dragon.
>>
>>26394389
I think it should be fighting. It would fit into dark-psychic combo to complete the circle of weakness. Or maybe ghost type (evolves when all your team died except eevee when it lvls up or some shit like that).
Anyway, I doubt it will top sylveon. After I got mine in gen 6 i fucking loved it. I evolved it just to see the whole fairy type but soon it become my number one pokemon in team up until the very end. And that the 1st time any eeveelution stayed in my team through the game.
>>
>>26394389
Bug would be fun if it gets good bulk and a slow U-Turn. Could be a good Wish passer that damages the opponent as well.
>>
Remember, whenever a new eeveelution is introduced, so is a new method of evolution.

Umbreon and Espeon showcased day/night evolutions. Leafeon and Glaceon evolved via proximity. Sylveon via Amie.

So when you have a new eeveelution idea, it has to come with a new evolution concept.
>>
>>26394413
If you want to go with patterns it would be dragon. Every single eeveelution so far has been for a type that was consider special pre gen IV, with dragon being the only unrepresented one.
>>
>>26395035
Honestly expected Dragon to match Sylveon in Gen VI. Missed opportunity, I guess, but then they'd have to make a way to anger your Pokemon in Amie.
>>
I want another trio, and I want Flying/Fighting/Poison, I think it would round out the balance quite nicely.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.