[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>choosing starters based on design of the first form alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1392085703184.jpg (48KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
1392085703184.jpg
48KB, 469x463px
>choosing starters based on design of the first form alone
>when you know nothing about moveset, stats, or ANY of the other evolutions

>choosing games based on the title
>picking "sunfag, moonfag, etc." when the two games are basically the same every single time
>no version exclusives or differences have been mentioned, we know basically nothing about these games
>people were choosing sides even before the legendaries were revealed
>>
So what? I'm supposed to ignore all 3 starters until October or so when evos are revealed?
>>
when you know nothing about moveset, stats, or ANY of the other evolutions
Pretty sure this being the deciding factor in what starter you choose is more fedora than anything
>>
>>26377341
But I have to shitpost NOW, anon.
>>
>>26377341
>>26377215
I want the people with logic to leave.
>>
>Picking starter based on moveset
No OP, you were the fedora all along
>>
>Pick version based on what you think the exclusives will be
>Pick starters based on their type, which base form you like the most, or which one has the most potential
>>
>>26377341
you forgot
>having fun
>>
>>26377366

Yes.

People loved Tepig at first. Loved. And then Pignite happened. Smugleaf was super popular too.

Froakie was by far the least popular starter pre-Greninja reveal. Chespin was actually insanely popular. Now Chespin is #3.

People hated Oshawott at first too, but turns out they were right to.
>>
>>26377467

>People loved Tepig at first.

;_; what happened to my pigfu
>>
>>26377341
I became a moonfag the moment the games were revealed and Lunaala's revelation proved me right. He is by far the superior legendary, since solgaleo is basically a leon aimed to kids (and handicapped kids at that, just look at his shoes)
>>
>>26377622
>he
>>
>>26377341
>being a contrarian, who has trouble socializing and not understanding that people will begin making decisions based on what we have so far.
furthermore it passes the time and is enjoyable to hear others opinions and views and hear others opinions similar to our own
it was also funny to witness /vp almost unanimously bash on popplio, minutes after he was revealed

its ok op im autistic too. but anyways people generally know that their mind will be fully made up once we can weigh all of what we value
>>
I like Rowlet the most of the first forms, but I won't choose until I know their final forms.

Ordinarily, I'd pick version based on exclusives, but I want to go into S&M blind (aside from starters and legendaries) so I guess I'll just go Sun.
>>
>>26377341
>not picking starters based on looks since you can get all three really soon and are stuck with lower tier evos for a while
>not pre-picking version based on what you like more
>caring about exclusives when you get them all anyway
>unironically thinking anything sun related can be good
>posting le fedora images
Delete this thread and then yourself
>>
>>26377759
>unironically thinking anything sun related can be good
good argument
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.