[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you choosing your starter? I took 50 numbers (1-1,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

How are you choosing your starter?

I took 50 numbers (1-1,000) from random.org and took their average. i told myself if i got even, id choose litten. If odd i'd pick rowlet.

Got an even. Guess I'll be choosing Litten
>>
If you round it, it's odd.
>>
>>26376872
I didnt want to round, I wanted to use the exact numbers. Never round in stat
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10241544
>>
File: Tipped.gif (3MB, 390x215px) Image search: [Google]
Tipped.gif
3MB, 390x215px
>>26376829
Hello autist! Did you know you could have just flipped a coin? Have a nice day!
>>
>go to closet in basement
>look for old ps2
>take ps2 out and dust it off
>call brother that i havent talked to in six years
>ask him if i can come over
>have to make it seem like im not a neet anymore
>trick him into thinking im socializing with him
>he invites me to dinner
>i meet his girl friend
>we talk and get along
>decide to play footsies with her when brother leaves the room to pee
>after dinner we hang out and fug
>brother doesn't know
>this goes on for 3 months
>almost every weekend she says she going to her friends house but she comes to fuck
>he thinks im just getting social again
>eventually we fall in love
>we have no idea how to break it to him
>he invites me to a red sox game
>i tell him there and we begin fighting
>security breaks us up because we looked like drunk fans probably
>send us out along with his bf
>long car drive of yelling ensues
>we get home and my brother says he wants to fuck me up
>we start drinking and fighting even more
>goes into the attic to get my prized possession coin collection that was from my dead best friend to sell it or some shit
>literally dont care
>mission accomplished
>push him out of the way and snag the copy of soul calibur 2 also in the attic from when we were kids
>run back home and put it in the ps2
>vs mode
>select a random character
>if their name starts with a vowel i pick popplio
>if not i pick rowlett
>>
>Stuck between Rowlet and Litten
>Girlfriend picked Rowlet
>I'll go with Litten
>>
>>26376829
uuuuh....

picking the one i like the most?
>>
>kill an owl, a cat, and a seal
>allow insects to pick the bones clean
>put bones into large wooden bowl
>bless with incense
>pray unto the forces of this world, that they may guide my reading of the bones
>with sweeping gestures of the bowl, mix the bones up
>quickly raise bowl high above, letting some of the bones leap from their containment and find purchase upon the ground
>stare into the fallen bones, searching for guidance from their spirits

Easy. Same thing as every gen.
>>
>>26376829
Round idiot.
>>
>>26378077
you dont round when youre taking a statistic. didnt you ever take stat you fucking brain dead retard? or are you still in high school? stfu and get a degree
>>
>>26379378
>does a retarded tecnique to pick a starter
>calls others names

Time to do some self reflecting anon.
>>
>>26379378
>claiming a decimal number is even or odd
>calling anyone retarded

the ironing
>>
>>26379378
>calling others idiots when they don't apply some obscure rule taught to you in extremely particular cases of data sampling to calculating a fucking mean
>>
>Meditate for 5 days straight, no food, water, or bathroom breaks
>Clear my mind of all things that worry me in the physical plane
>After meditation, take a 12 hour long cleanse in the river which I was born in
>Return to my meditation spot, my mind's state barely in the physical plane
>Chant "Statim locutus est ad me: Ecce agnus mundus volvite ad me" repeatedly as I ascend
>Look upon the gods as I am now all
>Return to the physical plane after a week long spirit journey
>Look into my mind's eye for visions of the future
>I call upon the spirits with one simple request
>The name of my starter choice, as I know it to be true, is whispered into my ear
>Wake up, as I now know what I must do

I'm getting Litten, what about you guys?
>>
like Rowlet the best but i'll probably change with someone to have Litten too as my fire type, then, if then gen is cool, i'll probably play again with a team of 6 totally different mons, did that with X and Y, always new mons only of course for in-game.

i left the water starter out in X and Y too oddly, but back then it was because i fell in love with Barbaracle when i first saw it and didn't want two water types. let's see Popplio's evos first, maybe we can do all three this time.

tl;dr Rowlet fo sure, maybe Litten too if no better fire type and only maybe the same with Popplio
>>
>>26380004
>5 days meditation
>born in a river

Are you me, anon? The only difference in our method is that the gods only tell me the nickname of my next starter through marks on hands and feet. A few years ago, it read Spork, so I went with Tepig. If I were OP, I would probably go with the capybara sacrifice ritual method since he appears to be indecisive about it.
>>
I will be making 1000 origami paper cranes and writing the names of the trio in a 333/333/334 split on the inside. 5 day trek up the mountains and release them en masse into a stream. 5 day trek back down to the mouth of the river and wait to see what fate decides.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.