[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not going to disclose who exactly I work for and what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: pokemon_sun_moon.0.0.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_moon.0.0.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
I'm not going to disclose who exactly I work for and what my specific role in regards to Pokemon Sun and Moon, but I have a fun introduction to share with you. I have one piece of new information in here--so, take it if you want! I hope this sparks interesting discussion.

As per the Japanese trailer, the male character's name is indeed Shohei--meaning "respect and mindfullness" (the female player character is named Aiko--meaning "love and affection") The game starts off with the main character and his mother flying to the Alola region from their home region of Kanto, taking their pet Meowth and Pidgey with them. When you first arrive to the region and your new town, you're greeted by the professor and his assistant. The professor mentions that he has a son named Hoku (same as in the trailer) about the same age as you, and implores you to introduce yourself to him. Hoku is actually not your official rival, he's just energetic and quickly becomes the player's close friend and challenges you to battles when you come across him. The true rival is a young woman named Chieko--meaning "wise child", a fashionable girl with a bit of an attitude. She has long blonde hair with black streaks throughout it and dons a large fashionable sun hat. The player gets to choose his Pokemon first, and then Chieko quickly intercepts and chooses the Pokemon most powerful to yours, much to Hoku's dismay as he's left with the only Pokemon weakest to yours. Chieko will be shown in the next trailer, so stay on the lookout!

That's all I wanted to share with you guys for the time being. I'll be back next week with some more little tidbits.
>>
>>26374840
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off.
>>
>>26374840
Tell me when the next trailer comes out, dude.
>>
Check these doubles.
>>
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Ok........................................................................................................
>>
>>26374840
I dont know what branch yuo work for, but I also work for nintendo marketing llc. I also want to add that the main character shokei does NOT have a dad, as this has previously been leaked incorrectly
>>
>>26374840
I mean, it's the most probable, I can see this being the case.
>>
>>26374840
Not bad
>>
What op says is true
>>
>>26374880
Chieko these dubs right here
>>
tl;dr
>>
Literally everything you might predict from the video.
>>
Groudon_nothing.jpeg
>>
>>26374880
>>26376239
Weak.
>>
File: 1462803398264.gif (883KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462803398264.gif
883KB, 250x250px
>>26374840
All of this sounds believable. A lot is backed up by stuff that happened.

My favourite part was mentioning the sun hat. Because when you're choosing Pokemon you do indeed see that tiny hit of Sun hat in the trailer.

If this is fake, its well thought out. I'm gonna keep this in mind because its nice.
>>
>>26374840
>She has long blonde hair with black streaks throughout it and dons a large fashionable sun hat.
>Not Hawaiian
FAKE
>>
>>26376337
>all Hawaiians are non white
(You)
>>
>>26374840
I can 100% tell you that if the trainers have the same names as the kids in the trailer that Shohei is the Japanese name and not the English one.
>>
>>26374840
This is real
>>
File: moon check.jpg (21KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
moon check.jpg
21KB, 334x500px
moonman, moonman, can't you see?
>>
>>26374840
While I don't believe any of this I'd be pretty okay with a female primary rival (as in one thats a specific character like Silver or Barry, not just whichever character you don't pick)
>>
You tried it fat
>>
File: dfgvbn.png (299KB, 668x308px) Image search: [Google]
dfgvbn.png
299KB, 668x308px
Actually if you look closely you can see a sunhat next to the player during the starter selection so OP might not be wrong...desu this is more believable than half the shit posted on here.
>>
>>26381307
Dont do this to me anon, dont get me exited over nothing
>>
>>26381319
Then dont get exited?
>>
File: 1463371641272.png (149KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463371641272.png
149KB, 600x450px
>>26381332
Im a very weakminded person
>>
interesting
>>
>>26381307
looks like a bit of a dress is visible too
>>
>>26374840
>I'll be back next week
please dont
>>
If he is fake he's trying to say easily believable things to garner trust.
>>
>>26381307
This actually looks kind of believable...
>>
File: 1456975605656.png (544KB, 1366x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1456975605656.png
544KB, 1366x1114px
>tfw no Yui
>>
>>26374840
You fucking nigger. The only pokemon spoilers anyone gives half a shit about is new pokemon or the starter evolutions.
>>
>>26376256
>>
>>26374840
If you make it that the girl is an actual rival and not one "happy friend that loses happily" we have a deal

Still calling it bullshit
>>
>>26374840
>>26382715
I don't mind either of these posts.
The only thing I want is that Litten won't evolve into a Fire/Fighting or Fire/Ground
>>
>>26374840
>so, take it if you want!
>>
>>26381307
How the fuck did we not see that?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.