[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all know that the website datamining thing uncovered what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (87KB, 787x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 787x426px
So we all know that the website datamining thing uncovered what we believe to be the starters's types upon evolution, and Ground came in between Flying and Fire. It would be pretty cool to have a burrowing owl mon, but what would be the point of removing Rowlet's Flying-type to replace it with Ground, hell, even giving it that type just to remove it later on? You can't even use the excuse of the situation with Nincada since cicadas spend most of their lives underground. They're going to end up making Grass/Ground the new fucking Fire/Fighting if they do that shit.
>>
>>26365489
What if Ground/Flying?
>>
>>26365489
It would be a plausible thing to do if they wanted to adjust difficulty depending on wich starter you chose. So that grass/flying would end up either being effective or ineffective to early route pokaymon spreads or gym pokaymon typings up until the 3rd evolution. Another plausibleb pokayyyyuumon observation would also be because masuda seems to want to surprise people these days
>>
>>26365489
Don't believe in every internet leak until they have officially been confirm.
>>
>>26365489
What if all those types aren't even attached to the starters, and are just placeholders for unrelated mons?

I mean that unidentified dogmon could easily be the ground type
>>
>>26365552
>removing grass type
>of a starter
Autism
>>
If this is true I support Owlbear.
>>
>>26365822
Owlbear on a unicycle juggling leaf daggers?
>>
>>26365489
>there are people who don't enjoy oatmeal raisin cookies
>>
>>26365933
I choose to associate with these people. Any time I "accidentally" buy the raisin instead of the chocolate chip cookies I get them all to myself.
>>
>>26365705
It's on the official Japanese site, how much more official can it possibly get?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.