[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Believers of the new "Leaks" have arrived as expected.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x400px
Believers of the new "Leaks" have arrived as expected.

I suggest we call them Owlfags 2.0

Stop being mad you got cured by superior owl that has become the most popular starter you fucking Owlfags
>>
>>26360676
*cucked by
>>
This post doesn't even make sense.
Why are people getting so assblasted about leaks?
It's like you're frightened of anything that isn't official, or not official yet.
>>
File: 1442070819982.jpg (25KB, 400x435px) Image search: [Google]
1442070819982.jpg
25KB, 400x435px
>>26360676

Are you fucking stupid? We Owlfags are fucking euphoric. We meme magiced Rowlet into existence.
>>
>>26360676
There is no cure. You let it happen. You chose it. Now look. Look good. Look at everything. You caused it. You all did. They ARE you. At this rate, I don't know how anthropologists keep themselves from committing suicide, knowing that the human race can do nothing but shit on each other. Me, I'm surprised that the paradox didn't lead to our own extinction. Were we just too successful at evading each other? If so, then all of this was a bad idea.
>>
>>26360714
I'm sorry, I think you meant delusional instead of euphoric.
>>
>>26360714
What happened to your Cubble and dolphin abortion?
>>
>>26360676
>denialfags still think they won
kek
>>
File: 1463343842936.jpg (28KB, 320x353px) Image search: [Google]
1463343842936.jpg
28KB, 320x353px
>>26360707

Its nothing to do with fear. Its the fact its a nuisance and starting to become forced into a pollution that floods the entire fucking board. Why? A single insider leak that ended up being real shortly afterwards two damn generations ago. Now it's getting out of hand and just adding alongside the rest of the shitposts that already trashes up the board.
>>
Ballio fags ! Oh my bring back the roothoots
>>
>>26361440
This
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.