[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's you favorite outfit Ash has worn? I personally like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

What's you favorite outfit Ash has worn?
I personally like the hoenn outfit. The green pokeball icon on his red cap is aesthetic as fuck.
>>
The very first. Because of his legendary limited edition cap.

All of his other craps were more like 'craps' since they weren't limited edition .
>>
>>26358584
What do you mean? They don't sell his 1st cap anymore?
>>
>>26358634
No you bimbo. In the anime it was rare, I think they told about it in that one episode where the Mankey stole it
>>
>>26358553
I like the current one. Especially his hat since it looks very similar to Red's.
>>
I still think the first one is pretty cool
>>
>>26358634
In the anime when Primeape took Ash's cap, he made a huge deal out of it by saying how he send shit tons of postcards in order to get the special baseball hat and was very attached to it.

He hasn't shown the same attachment to his other hats.
>>
>>26359573
>>26359692
I remember now. That was the time his hat got taken and he caught mankey.
>>
>>26359692
They have his hat getting taken all the time.

He got pissy about it when Aipom took it during AG, a bunch of kids in BW, and when Pancham was wild in XY
>>
>>26359573
>>26359692
Here's a question:

What did he actually say in the non-dubbed version?

You know, since the English dub was more of a rewrite than a translation.
>>
>>26359749
Something similar iirc.
>>
>>26359749
There was animation showing it, if I remember right, so it had to be a very similar or identical translation.
>>
>>26359573

Right! A Limited Edition Pokemon League Official Cap. He had to send in like 1000 entries to win it!
>>
>>26359749
It was similar, although the hat thing's been consistent with all his hats. OS just had the Pokemon league serialization.
>>
File: shot0044.png (903KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shot0044.png
903KB, 640x480px
>>26359749
Pretty much the same thing.
>>
Here's the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozzPocOsZgs
>>
>>26359801
>these proportions
WEW AND PEOPLE THINK THIS IS THE BEST SEASON?
>>
>>26359819
Nostalgia and the humor makes it have a place in my heart desu.
>>
>>26359819
I don't see anything wrong here. And just some bad proportions wouldn't make the rest of the seasons qualities worth nothing either.
>>
>>26359819
If you mean Ash's head that was on purpose. If you mean the Mankey, then probably. If you mean Misty and Brock, then yeah, it had problems.
>>
>>26359801
>>26359806
>a thousand becomes a million
>>
XY desu
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.