[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 5 seconds to tell me what website these were first posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 30

File: image.jpg (128KB, 1300x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1300x656px
You have 5 seconds to tell me what website these were first posted on.

Just a reminder if they showed up here first then they are fake and you are currently being rused by timmyturner
>>
Reminder that every time you repost them, the fakers win.
>>
>tfw timmyturners legion of faggots are shitting up the board by posting these and falseflagging to the max

it hurts to live
>>
>>26355518
they are not from a website.
a person drew them and uploaded them directly to this forum to troll us.
>>
>>26355518
If the creepy seal face did not convince you those could not possibly be real, and literally my mom's panther did not change your opinion either, how can you possibly believe that shadowy Roothootface could possibly be anything but a fake made to keep owlposting alive?
>>
>>26355596
This. It's obviously fake shit made by the same guy who made fake owl.

Don't get me wrong, clown monster has potential, but that doesn't make it less fake.
>>
>>26355518
Joe pls
>>
1.) Were they posted on 2ch? If yes, go to #2. If no, go to #4.

2.) Were they corroborated by other sources? If yes, go to #3. If no, go to #4.

3.) They're possibly real.

4.) They're not real.
>>
Fucking imgur
>>
File: 1463397249973.png (459KB, 1063x864px) Image search: [Google]
1463397249973.png
459KB, 1063x864px
Final boss leaked
>>
>>26355709
LEGIT
E
G
I
T
>>
>t-they're fake, shut up!!
Can't wait for /vp/ to get absolutely blown the fuck out just like they did the past two gens.
>>
>>26355518
This is scary wtf
>>
File: LAMEW9A2ME.png (63KB, 774x306px)
LAMEW9A2ME.png
63KB, 774x306px
These are very clearly made by the same retard that made the proven-fake trio in pic. related.
>>
>>26355670
supposedly
They never actually gave evidence, from what I saw.
>>
>>26355613
I mean yeah, they're fake, but the art is worlds better than roothoot and co. Definitely not the same artist
>>
>>26355722
The difference is Wottergate and Fairygate actually had people with credibility backing them up, and that they were first posted somewhere other than fucking 4chan.

It's not even the same situation so I don't know why you're pretending it is.
>>
>>26355722
Just like everybody got blown out by Roothoot and Cubble, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 631x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 631x315px
Prove that these are real.
You literally can't.
>>
>>26355596
>>26355613
>what is conkledurr
they already have creepy clown pokemon so im not particularly counting it out quite yet
>>
>>26355758
Why do faggots get so triggered by Gen V's starters? Other than their uninspired typings they were completely fine.
>>
>>26355733
People literally thinking that person who can't even draw even eyes, was the one who actually drew these finals that are obviously much better done...mhm
>>
>>26355758
Smugleaf Pignite and Wotter
shame all three of their final evos sucked
>>
>>26355783
They are trying extremely hard to discredit the latest artwork. They're afraid that they'll be real, because leaks are never real, right? Only daddy serebii can give me real info ;)
>>
>>26355722

Yes. I too will draw some fakemons, post them on this board, type "h-has anyone proven these fake yet? No? Then they must be real!" then continuously post "can't wait for you denialfags to be BTFO". That'll show em. Sure signs of a non autist right here.
>>
>>26355777
Conkeldurr is not really a clown, despite the dumb nose. Or especially creepy. And the final Popplio evo being a clown is not the issue anyway.
>>
>>26355802
>t-they absolutely aren't real!
You are a denialfag, you don't even use logic and just deny anything that isn't official yet. You must have a boring life sucking game freak dick all day.
>>
>>26355518
These are fake as fuck. We all know that the owl pokemon is going to be grass/ground final evo and he's going to be fat as fuck.
>>
How many leaks have been right so far? 0
We didn't have the slightest clue about anything in Alola before the reveal video and you expect these final evolutions to be real? They look like shit anyways, that should immediately tell you to ignore them.
>>
>>26355758
Wish I was here when this shit blew up,but sadly all I hear are stories.
>>
Boy this board is pathetic.
Not only do these look 100% legitimate, but they look fantastic too.
But /vp/ manchildren will deny just because daddy didn't confirm it for them.
>>
>>26355830
>Not only do these look 100% legitimate, but they look fantastic too.
This is why they are fake. GF never gives us shit this awesome.
>>
>>26355518
Whoever made this fucked up by giving rowlet's evo roothoot's face. Could have rused more people if he didn't, by doing so he made it pretty clear that is just for lulz and trolling.
Not made cause the more i look at the Popplio evo the more i like it
>>
>>26355830
>look 100% legitimate
Prove it then.
>>
>>26355830
You're not very good at pretending to be someone other than the guy who's been spamming these fakes everywhere on /vp/.
>>
LMAO this is hilarious.
Taking screencaps of all this denial.
>>
>>26355862
Timmy is probably behind this, faggot.
>>
>>26355809
You're just used to it anon
>>
File: ruugh.gif (732KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
ruugh.gif
732KB, 500x480px
>People are saying this is another Wottergate when it's not even close to the release.
>>
>>26355862
>screencapping yourself being a retard
>you'll never post it anyway because these won't be real
>>
>>26355518

They're fucking terryfying, the seal oh shit, looks stupid but cool at the same time, and that one owl is fucking perfect, looks like a stand or osme shit.
>>
>>26355857
I don't think they're real, but you're the only one samefagging here.
>>
>>26355518
The cat is entirely too realistic in its anatomy to be a Pokemon, we haven't had something like that since Persian.
The owl isn't just bipedal, it looks like a guy on a mascot suit, way too humanoid. Also don't post the version of roothoot that was edited AFTER Rowlet was revealed so it would look more like Rowlet, it makes you look like a shitposter.
The seal is the only one that even looks like a pokemon, but given that the other two are fake this one probably is too.
>>
File: file.jpg (33KB, 345x269px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
33KB, 345x269px
They're absolutely fake, but they look pretty cool regardless. Like, if they were real I'd probably play the games 3 times just to get the 3 of them.
>>
File: come again.jpg (40KB, 505x431px)
come again.jpg
40KB, 505x431px
>>26355990
>Way too realistic in its anatomy
>>
>>26355862
>Taking screencaps

I doubt you are. You're the one who created these fakes so you'll have no reason to post them in the future when the real ones are revealed.
>>
>>26355518
They're fake but i still like them oddly enough the creepy aspect of popplios evo makes me like it more.
>>
>>26355900
Wottergate was the worst thing to ever happen

Noe everytime someone posts a "leak" that is clearly fake, some retard is bound to go all "BUT WOTORGAYTE!!"
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 507x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 507x447px
>>26355518
> tfw when i love the creepy clown and it would suit the nickname i chose perfectly, but i know this is beyond fake
>>
pokemon x smt comfirmed?
>>
>>26356041
What really gets me is
>real until proven fake
Every fucking time.
>>
File: feel battle.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
feel battle.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>26355840
>>26355840
>>26355840
reminder that you will never sweep the e4 with a water/dark horrorclown
>>
>>26356041
It didn't help matters that we had Fairygate after Wottergate.
>>
>>26355900
There are other things that make Wottergate different too though, like the fact that Serebii and Melkor backed up the leaks and the fact that those images were first posted on 2ch by the same ISP of someone who has been known to post legitimate leaks before. So all the /vp/ posters in denial about it back in 2010 were just acting like retards in the face of solid evidence, construing their own """forensics""" in an attempt to disprove it.

In contrast, this "leak" doesn't have... anything at all to support it really. It just seems to be fan art that was only posted here on /vp/.
>>
>>26356107
>that one retard that tried making up bullshit about "roothoot" first being posted on 2ch
>>
>>26355741
>>26355722
The difference is back then people didn't post inane comments just to be part of an epic collage
>>
>>26355518
So why the hell would Roothoot lose the bow but get it back as the final evo?

Checkmate
>>
>>26356107
Exactly. Let's not forget there is literally no support for the new “leaks“. I am certain not even 1% of/vp/ believs them to be legitimate. People defending them are just the dumbest type of “I was only pretending to be retarded“ trolls.

Nobody is actually stupid enough to think a blurry photo of supposed Pokémon art taken at a bad angle with Roothoot of all things pasted on it could possibly be a legitimate leak.
>>
>>26356001
Liepard doesn't exist senpai
>>
>>26355518
I'm pretty sure anyone with design sense and understanding of Ken Sugimori's art style will tell you those don't really look like anything he would make.
>>
This kind of "leaks" reminds me of the Gematsu smash leak. You really couldn't have a discussion about the roster for some time without a bunch of retards blindly following a leak that turned out to be bogus. There are thousands of people on the internet making guesses about these things. That one happens to be correct is not mindblowing, people win the lottery every day even if the odds are miniscule.

The "real until proven fake" must be propagated by some seriously underaged people (or genuine retards, same shit really) whose only purpose is to shit up everything for everyone else and acting stupid on purpose.

These "starters" looks so horribly out of place I don't even know where to begin.
>>
>>26356237
Liepard is much more stylized than this.
>>
>>26355518
Just the fact that Roothoot is being posted with these "leaks" is reason enough to believe that it's fake.
>>
>>26356241
You don't even have to know anything about anything. You don't even have to look at the images. Just the fact that they are only posted here and nowhere else should be enough reason not to believe they are real.
>>
>>26355518
Are these from some upcoming Ghibli movie? They have that sort of tight-bodied and ethereal look that's on a lot of his monsters.
>>
these were posted to 2ch. These are real.
>>
>>26356281
>Ghibli
>his
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>26356309
Miyazaki.

>>26356281
Who is retired. So there.
>>
>>26355777
>what is Conkeldurr
A conscruction worker, not a clown. The nose is that of a Japanese cartoon construction worker.
>>
>>26355779
Literally the most hated starters ever. Stop being a contrary fedorafag
>>
>>26356294
>being posted on 2ch makes a leak real
End this meme.
>>26356315
Miyazaki=/=Studio Ghibli
>>
>>26355826
It was insane.
>>
>>26355777

The Timburr line have big noses because they're based on the construction worker stereotype. It has nothing to do with clowns.
>>
>>26356330
>hurrrr he must be a contrarian

I liked them ever since I first saw them.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Serperior and Emboar? What's wrong with Samurott? The only way I can see people actively disliking them is the designs being different from what they expected from starter prediction fan art.
>>
>>26355518
terrible fakes
>>
>>26356330

Emboar and Samurott anyway.

Emboar for being the third Fire/Fighting type in a row, and Samurott for being a quadruped when both of its pre-evos are bipeds.

Serperior doesn't get much hate though, because it gave people exactly what they expected and wanted.
>>
god that Popplio evolution (fake or not) is scary af
>>
File: 1434158996923.jpg (57KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1434158996923.jpg
57KB, 499x499px
>>26355518
tfw edgecat becomes the least edgy of the evolutions
>>
ユダヤ人の黒人!!!
>>
>>26356330
>Literally the most hated starters ever
None of them includes Chesnaught though.
>>
>>26355518
>both Rowlet and Popplio almost completely lose their animal aspects
This is straight up truly and honestly Digimon shit. Pokemon would never do this. No matter how digimon-like Blaziken and the gen 6 starters are, they still look clearly like the animal they're supposed to be.
>>
>>26356330
>implying the fedorafags aren't the ones that hate them
>>26356367
This. The only one that I can understand the hate for is Emboar, because ugly. Serperior is fine, although the non-snakelike eyes are rather odd. There is literally nothing wrong with Samurott unless you're autistic.
>>
>>26356384
The Snivy line doesn't get nearly as much hate as the other two.
>>
Who's this TimmyTurner dude? I thought he was a cartoon.
>>
Not implying these are real, but there have been times when leaks were on 4chan before anywhere else.
>>
>>26356430
>Serperior is fine, although the non-snakelike eyes are rather odd

Serperior's eyes were no different than Servine's though. They look pretty snake-like to me.
>>
File: 257Blaziken[1].png (737KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
257Blaziken[1].png
737KB, 1280x1280px
>>26356423
>No matter how digimon-like Blaziken and the gen 6 starters are, they still look clearly like the animal they're supposed to be

Blaziken looks nothing like a chicken anymore, it just looks like a humanoid bird that wouldn't be out of place in any fantasy or sci-fi series.
>>
>>26355518
Is that cat a trigger or an panther?
>>
>>26355826
Someone should post the picture
>>
>>26356423
i actually find blaziken to be pretty ugly
>>
Lol anyone got more art of the rape clown?
I saw a few but can't find em anymore.
>>
>>26356457
Those were in game screenshots.
>>
>>26355820
Nope it's staying grass Flying. This theory is pants on head retarded. (Litten Final Evo will be Fire/Ground.)
>>
>>26356470
Panthers aren't real, so tiger.
>>
Those look too good to actually be real.
>>
None of them look like Pokemon.
>>
>>26356498
It looks nothing like a tiger tho
>>
>>26356470
Panthers ARE tigers, dumbass. Every cat is a tiger.

The zodiac theory is literally irrefutable.
>>
>>26356498
Panthers are real. What they aren't is a separate species from jaguars and leopards.
>>
>>26356520
Well it's certainly not a panther.
>>
>>26356463
It's the original "This looks like Digimon!" pokemon, after all.
>>
>>26356548
A panther isn't a real animal. I could call all black goldfish flambees, that doesn't make flambees real.
>>
>>26355518
>the real evos won't be as amazing as those 3
Kill me
>>
>>26356563
Panthers are melanistic leopards and jaguars. Are melanistic leopards and jaguars not real?
>>
>>26355518
>tfw all 3 of these make some sort of logical sense, knowing gamefreak's history
>tfw they're all beautiful
>tfw I legitimately can't believe this because they're somehow connected with roothoot?

Roothoot a fake shit and doesn't even fit in between those two grass starters. Rowlett has the bowtie and a normal body shape and wings.
Final evo has arms and bowtie. Roothoot has unfeasible body shape and fucking leaf arms which don't match or even sit as a transition.

If these were legit linked to roothoot, fake. Otherwise, I dunno.
>>
>>26356590
Yeah, about as real as goldfish are. Just like panthers are about as real as flambees.

You know actually this flambees thing is silly, a better example is how Pluto isn't a planet, it was just mistaken as one and stupid people hang on to the belief that it still is one.
>>
>>26356590
I think what he's saying here isn't that they aren't physically real, just that as a concept they aren't real.
>>
I want this, but I know better at this point with over 20 years of Pokemon playing
>>
>>26356626
I guess you consider albinos aren't real?

>>26356645
Panthers are physically real. They just aren't a separate species.
>>
>OP says friend sent them on FB
>Says friend found them on imgur
>first reply says "ask friend for leak"
>OP abandons thread
>people keep asking about litten
>hours later OP returns with Imgur url & litten evo
>>
File: rowlet-large2[1].png (214KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
rowlet-large2[1].png
214KB, 770x562px
Owlsassin isn't too farfetched as an idea,

>Rowlet can attack without making a sound! It flies silently through the skies, drawing near to its opponent without being noticed, and then lashing out with powerful kicks. It can also attack from a distance using the razor-sharp leaves that form part of its feathers.

But I doubt it would look like that thing in OP's image. It just doesn't fit the Pokemon artstyle.
>>
These are fake because litten's final evo is engulfed in flames
>>
>>26356718
>owlsassin
>not owltair
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>26356718
Rowlet also has a bow tie, which butlers tend to wear.

And as we all know, the butler is the killer in murder mysteries.
>>
>>26356743
>the butler is the killer in murder mysteries

But no mystery story has ever actually had the butler be the culprit
>>
>>26356686
That's... That's what I said.
>>
>>26355990

>we haven't had something like that since Persian
>this Pokemon's anatomy is as real as this other real Pokemon therefore it can't be real

>way too humanoid
>what is Blaziken
>implying some faggot adding Roothoot to the pic has any bearing on Owltair being real

And to all the idiots who think it's the same artist as Roothoot, you are painfully retarded and possibly blind. Roothoot and co look like they were drawn by a fucking child with zero artistic skill. These look like very believable Gamefreak designs.
>>
>>26356330
Gen 7 does that job fine.
>>
>>26356088
Fairy gate was the best thing to happen to /vp/
Prove me wrong. You literally can not
>>
>>26356261
if it's fake, you should be able to prove it.
It's not retarded. If you think it's fake, you must have a reason for thinking so
>>
>implying panthers are tigers
>>
>its never happened
>so it will never happen

Yall better hope these are real cause if they are fake we will probably get trash finals like all of gen 6 and emboar/samuroot again
>>
>>26355709

This is true art.
>>
>>26356809
Black Butler did
>>
>>26356743
>find Rowlet cute
>use it as the mansion's butler
>it is the most adorable butler ever
>suddenly it kills you
>nobody ever suspected the owl
>>
File: is it bad that i want this.jpg (40KB, 267x299px) Image search: [Google]
is it bad that i want this.jpg
40KB, 267x299px
>>26356969
>>implying some faggot adding Roothoot to the pic has any bearing on Owltair being real
>Owltair being real
>Owltair
>>
>>26357047
That would be in pattern with the starters. So it wouldn't surprise me
>>
I adore Rowlet's evolution and Litten's is nice, too. The problem is it has Roothoot's face. I can't help but know it's fake even though I would love it if these were real.
>>
i might cry because the popplio one is literally perfect and probably too good to be true
>>
Fake, because of Litten's evolution. GF doesn't do the "just gets bigger" thing with starters anymore.
>>
Rape clown looks too good to be real. After the disappointment that was Wotter's final evo, I have no hope.
>>
>>26357015
You can't prove original art to be a fake leak. That's the problem.

Any old art major, right now, could draw up three starter evolutions and post them here first and you would fucking believe it with that mentality.
>>
>>26357505
But you're bringing my personal (subjectivism) into an objective argument.

My statement is still correct. My opinion is irrelevant. If you can't explain why you think they're fake. Then they're real
>>
>>26355518
These actually took talent to make though, so it's clearly not Timmy as he just steals peoples art and then uses a shitty filter.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px)
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>26357521
>If you can't explain why you think they're fake. Then they're real
>>
>>26357538
Prove me wrong instead of meming
>>
I really hope they aren't real, because if they are this is the first generation where I've actually not wanted to take a starter.

That said, I don't think they are real. if they are, might still buy depending on how good the other Pokémon are.

But seriously, what a disappointing trio.
>>
>>26357570
Burden of proof is on you there kid.
>>
File: Oshawott line.png (60KB, 746x508px) Image search: [Google]
Oshawott line.png
60KB, 746x508px
Fake as fuck, there's no sense of progression, Owl just randomly turns into an an Assassin's Creed wanna-be.

Even with the Oshawott line, there's a sense of progression. You've got a little otter using a seashell as a sword, a slightly bigger otter with two seashell swords, and a samurai otter who trades the seashells for real swords.

There's nothing like that with the supposed Rowlet line.
>>
>>26357599
You're claiming I'm baiting. You can't prove a negative shitlord. The burden of proof is very much on you.
>>
>>26357570
Prove that there isn't a race of invisible supernatural creatures all masturbating around you as we speak.
>>
>>26357600
>Fake as fuck, there's no sense of progression, Owl just randomly turns into an an Assassin's Creed wanna-be.
But if someone wanted to make a fake they'd make sense. If anything, this just 'randomly' turning into an Assasowl only makes them more likely to be legit
>>
>>26357617
I'm not claiming that.
But read >>>26357611
>>
>>26357611
Except it's not you stupid fuck. You have no proof that this is real. No sources, nothing to cite - shit all.

It isn't real until proven fake, it's fake until proven real and if you don't know that by now, then get the fuck off this board and come back when you've actually been through a fucking leak season.
>>
>>26357669
You're claiming I'm baiting, prove it. I take accusations directed at me not only very personal. I also take them very seriously.

The burden of proof is entirely upon you. I really find the namecalling unwarranted seeing as I'm neither stupid nor actually wrong. It doesn't substitute for your lack of argument either. Your Freudian shit on the end is also not an argument. It's a mere projection of your inner-desire. But that's not the topic at hand. I'll humor you since I'm nice:
Prove it.
>>
>>26355518
Fake.

End of the discussion.
>>
File: 1398355629333.png (265KB, 500x439px)
1398355629333.png
265KB, 500x439px
>>26355518
I really hope the water one is real
>>
>>26357702
Everybody knows you're the same guy posting these threads. Go away.
>>
>>26355518
The owltair reminds me more of Journey rather than assassins creed, honestly i wouldn't be disgruntled if it turned out like this.
>>
>>26357600
That second little owl is just a photoshop in o some crappy fake to re-stir Roothoot, it's not apart of this camera trio.
Your argument is null since you couldn't even tell that.
>>
Where did the name Owltair come from?
>>
File: corocoro8145th.jpg (19KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro8145th.jpg
19KB, 170x200px
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>26357780
Altair from Assassin's Creed.
>>
>>26357702
I'm a different guy, I haven't said you were baiting. Learn how an image board works. I owe you no proof because I'm not claiming these are real or fake. I'm simply stating that if you've ever been through a leak season before, you'd understand how often fakes pop up. And if you HAVE been through them, then you ARE baiting and there's nothing left to say.
>>
>>26355817
literally my mom's owlfag
>>
>>26357593
>Assassin Owl
>Jaguar
>Killer Clown

>Disappointing

Nice shit taste
>>
>>26357885
You pretty much listed the reasons I don't like them, yeah.

Turning a rotund ringmaster owl into some edgy Etzio lookalike just dehumanises it for me completely. Not being able to see its face or read it's expression after being so drawn to the pre-evolution for how expressive it is is a disaster.

The fact that you just described Litten's final evo as 'Jaguar' without any sort of adjective shows how generic and dull it is.

And turning a Pokémon who's entire theme was being a goofy, athletic show-off into a fat angry psycho with no aerodynamic features whatsoever is just dumb.
>>
>>26358804
Acrobatics and athleticism was literally never Popplio's theme. These two traits will be discarded when Popplio evolves.

Its true theme is clowns.
>>
File: OP's Dick.jpg (76KB, 464x271px)
OP's Dick.jpg
76KB, 464x271px
>>26357796
Are we supposed to be able to read this? Why are you posting this?
>>
>>26357746
Prove it.

>>26357823
>back-pedaling this fucking hard
You are literally claiming something with no proof. That's really pathetic.
>Im simply stating
as I said, prove it
>>
>>26358821
NOt only are acrobatics and athleticism part of his theme, but the evolution retains them. It has the leotard of a classical strongman, and that black part, when mix with the V line cut and blue parts of his body make it look like its wearing an acrobats leotard.

It looks like one of those CDS clowns that do acrobatic shit.
>>
>>26358961
Clowns and acrobatics/athleticism are all intertwined. You two are literally arguing about the same things.
>>
>>26355518
They're fake. I tried reverse searching them when they were first posted here last night and came up with zilch.
>>
>>26355709
my word
>>
>>26356738
Altair means eagle you retard.
>>
File: 1448229534226.png (17KB, 462x414px) Image search: [Google]
1448229534226.png
17KB, 462x414px
>>26359032
>B-b-b-b-but leaks can't start on a totally anonimous board! T-they n-need to be posted on R-r-r-reddit like they a-a-always d-do!
>>
>>26355518
These will end up the same way as Roothoot did
>>
>>26359619
They would have been posted on 2ch again you retard.
>>
>>26359637
Murdered by the real evolutions in fanart?
>>
>>26359646
Why? Because it's japanese? No such a rule.

Bloodborne was first leaked on 4chan for exampel.
>>
>>26359674
Because the well known leakers always post there anonymously, unless this is a brand new source. That said, I still think two of them aren't designed in ways that look like pokemon.
>>
>>26356367
Samurott has a horrible design, Serperior is completely uninspired, and Emboar is Fire/FIghting +fat. That's why they suck.
>>
>>26357047
>you better hope these trash designs are real otherwise the real ones will be trash

ok
>>
>>26356743
Has a bowtie like circus knife throwers
>>
File: rowly.png (55KB, 172x172px)
rowly.png
55KB, 172x172px
>>26355518
Edge owl's eyes are two different sizes
>>
I like Ballio but the others look good I guess too
>>
>>26362001
Like your scrotum
>>
File: 1461804094434.gif (2MB, 480x270px)
1461804094434.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>26355722
Just like everybody's been BTFO by the dozens and dozens of fake leaks that show up on this board every leak season, right?

Dumbass.

And if you think that Roothoot-faced motherfucker, or that literally-my-mom's-panther is real for even a SECOND, you are one of the reasons this board is such shit. I admit though, that Popplio final evolution is god-like. Which is just more proof that it isn't real, since GF isn't competent enough to generate such a badass design.
>>
File: 1463389028315.png (89KB, 616x537px)
1463389028315.png
89KB, 616x537px
>>26362076
am grill
>>
>>26362088
L O N D O N
O N D O N L
N D O N L O
D O N L O N
O N L O N D
N L O N D O
>>
>>26355518
We Digimon now
>>
If these are real I'll upload a webm of me masturbating and crying to Ballio when the games come out.
>>
>>26355518
seriously, given the image quality, the person with the camera was in no rush to take the photos...so why on earth are they tilted, and, better question.

if they had that much time to get a clear shot, why didn't they just copy the image files?

the picture quality shows off that these things were done only to make them seem more legitimate as 'leaks', following this logic, they're completely fake.
>>
>>26355722
Exactly like we did with Roothoot right, you owlfag
>>
And all this time I thought Dragalge existed. Silly me
>>
File: litten_by_800ma-da2598s.png (76KB, 482x448px) Image search: [Google]
litten_by_800ma-da2598s.png
76KB, 482x448px
Do you think these leaks are fake?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10233316
>>
File: 1461868030490.jpg (79KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1461868030490.jpg
79KB, 500x504px
>>26362750
>there are people voting "No"

Have you not been here all leak season? Are you new? That is the only explanation. If you genuinely believe there's any chance that these are real, prepare to have your hopes crushed, you poor, gullible bastards.
>>
File: 497Serperior[1].png (653KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
497Serperior[1].png
653KB, 1280x1280px
>>26359820
>Serperior is completely uninspired

It's literally what everyone expected when they first saw Snivy; a royal snake that looks like a smug French emperor.
>>
File: unova.jpg (378KB, 1280x1195px) Image search: [Google]
unova.jpg
378KB, 1280x1195px
>>26356475
>>26355826
>>26355758
>>
>>26363120
oh look, clear un-tilted pictures of things on posterboard.

and not clear, yet tilted pictures of images on a computer.
>>
I really want them to be real. This would be the first gen in a while where I liked all three starters.
But they're most likely not real, which makes me sad.
>>
>Roothoot fags are literally this delusional that they have to try and force it into an otherwise credible looking leak.

Sad!
>>
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if these were real, but Littens evo is just...

It's just a panther with red stripes and a flame tail.
I know we have Seel and Dewgong, and Caterpie, but this is literally just a panther.
>>
>>26359820
You and everyone who shits on serperior is an idiot of the highest proportions
>>
>>26365873

Maybe it's like Thyplosion and gets fiery backhair when it attacks or gets angry, like Litten.
>>
>>26355596

>literally my mom's

What the fuck is this gay ass shit? Where did it come from?
>>
>>26365953
someone complaining about the dog pokemon looking like a dog in BW

newfag
>>
>>26356358
No, they're based on carnies like strongmen with some clown features since they're related.
>>
>>26358920
>I can't refute these points
>HURR BACK-PEDALING
You're the one claiming shit with no proof though you subhuman fuckwit.
>>
>>26365873
I think it's a cannon.
Long, black, back pattern and a fuse at the back, by the look of the patterns going to it's stomach it prolly ignites itself swells up and shoots out fireballs. which if it is it's pretty cool.

Can't do too much crazy details on it if you're gonna have to find a spot for it's hairs to stand from when it attacks.
>>
>>26356743
>>
>>26366009
That's actually pretty plausible.
Besides, we've never had a straight-up Fireball attack.
>>
>>26365873
Not just a panther, but a well-drawn panther.

It doesn't have the cutesy, stunted proportions you usually see with Pokemon.
>>
>>26355518

Oh my fucking god, that Litten final evo. Now whatever Litten actually becomes is going to be shit.
>>
>>26356743
its a grass bra,bro. like hawaii man. is all of 4chan afraid of women?
>>
Also question: Just noticed it with the Panthermon, but are these supposed to be 3D models or drawings? The outlines are very inconsistent and in some parts it looks like the shotty 3D models we've come to expect from Pokemon.
>>
>>26366263
>evolves into Hoola
Huh. That... that actually makes sense.
>>
>>26366289

>>>Hoola

Fuck that's perfect actually. Though maybe Hoolahoo?
>>
>>26366263
>75% male
>>
>>26366306

>75% male
>Fennekin/Braixen look very feminine

Because that matters.
>>
>>26366280

Are you genuinely retarded? They're clearly drawings.
>>
>>26366317
Fuck, good point.
>>
File: image.png (76KB, 854x596px)
image.png
76KB, 854x596px
>>26355518
Totally fake. Totally awesome.
>>
>>26366002
Prove it.
>>
>>26357015
>If it's real, you should be able to prove it.
>It's not retarded. If you think it's real, you must have a reason for thinking so

Goes both way you know. The original claim is that they're real by the way. That is the claim made by the one who originally posted these, and you're just perpetuating that claim, so the burden of proof is on that. You would realize this if you weren't an underage shitter who just want to shit down this board even further.
>>
>>26368482
>it goes both ways
Prove it
>>
>>26357600
From just looking at those pokemon and nothing else, you'd say the exact same thing about the oshawott line.
>>
>>26355518
Timmy pls
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.