[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does GameFreak refuse to make an asshole rival like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why does GameFreak refuse to make an asshole rival like Blue or Silver again?
>>
>>26332654
Because kids are too sensitive these days. Back in our days we went outside and got into fights and played in the mud. Now kids cry over mean texts and their friends are the nice ole pewdiepie who never does them wrong.

That's why.
>>
pls no i already get bullied enough at school for being fat and autistic ;_;
>>
If Game Freak made a rival that was anything but really friendly and easy to beat, smartphone kids would flush their 3DS's down the toilet then have a seizure and die.
>>
>>26332654
>asshole rival like Blue or Silver
I remember how I beat the shit out of them when I was young.
Where is the satisfaction of beating a friendly pussy that has no self-confidence?
>>
>>26332676
>kids these days
Do you ever listen to yourself?
>>
>>26332806
Do you?
>>
Why does everyone like Silver? His lines made him sound like a whiny little bitch. Like a bully in kindergarten.
>>
I just want rivals who won't kneel before my presences and give me some challenge.

None of this licking my boots nonsense.
>>
I'd rather have a rival that's actually competitively a rival with an OP team and shit. Being an asshole just makes them an asshole not a good rival.
>>
All I want is a cute smug girl
>>
>>26332915
There is something that feel good about when they say something like "You just got lucky, fag".
I just want edgy rivals to come back. Black/white 2 Is the closest we'll get it seems.
>>
Well silver had a reason to be a cunt. No other rival has sence been the supposed child of a team boss.
>>
>>26332676
This is honestly retarded. Kids get upset when theyre picked on. I did, you did, your dad did and so did his dad. But go on thinking that not being a millenial somehow means your a tougher, raised against the grain person.
>>
>the next rival is so awful he makes Silver look friendly
>he says shit like "it's just a game, tryhard" when you win and "ugh, stop wasting my time" when you lose
>he cheats by activating a machine to poison/sleep/etc. your team before the fight begins
>he switches one of your Pokeballs with a level 2 Bidoof when you're not looking, and you have to beat him to get it back, otherwise you're stuck with Bidoof
>at one point he kicks you in the groin, which has no effect on gameplay, but is said in-game to be very painful
>he becomes the champion, and if you sweep 5 out of 6 of his final team, he refuses to continue battling, halting the game and forcing a reset
ow the edge
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.