[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the hardest battle you've had in a pokemon game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: bed.jpg (43KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
43KB, 640x400px
What's the hardest battle you've had in a pokemon game?

In my case it's liz & tate in emerald, I've given up my run several times because of their bullshit, they seem to be taking way less damage than they should, and can 1 - 2 shot me, last time I had to use bullshit magic to cheat my way to victory by saccing every other mon I had so I could get 6+ evasion on my gardevoir and kill them with the fly swatter of a shadowball I was packing
>>
>>26324711
You can try to not be bad. It is a good strat for beating Liz and Tate.
>>
Whitney when going in blind and no one comes even close.

Her Miltank is infamous for a reason.
>>
Possibly Luna or Radomus.
>>
Cynthia. But I purposely started off the game with 6 pokemon to make the game as hard as possible. Still, she was the hardest in Platinum.
>>
>>26324711
When I was like 12 I had huge problems getting past Norman's two Slakings in Ruby. I had to grind my Marshtomp up to level 36 on that fucking desert since no trainer was accepting any rematches yet.
>>
Do you guys purposefully underlevel. I dont think I've ever struggled with a gym leader after the age of seven. The only time I struggle is with the elite 4 if I limit my item use.
>>
>>26325161
If you have a Pokemon with stat-up moves or a healthy stock of X-Items, Spiritomb is really easy to set-up on unless he gets lucky with Ominous Wind boosts.
>>
I remember struggling to beat May at route 110 in Ruby...nowadays pokemon games are easy as fuck
>>
>>26325207
Who the fuck actually use x-items?
>>
>>26325241
Maybe you were just as bad as OP when you were younger.
>>
Whitney's Miltank and Norman's Slaking.
>>
>>26325269
I did in almost all games since my team is usually pretty underleveled.
>>
>>26324711
>Tate and Liza in RS
Easiest gym 1 surf and they're done
>Tate and Liza in Emerald
Hardest gym
>Claydol with earthquake and Xatu with sunny day and calm mind
>Solrock and Lunatone ready to hop in
>Hyper potion spam
>>
Elesa in BW before my Drillburr learn Rock Slide with that fucking EMOlga
>>
>>26325382
Her Emolga where more annoying than hard.
>>
>>26324711
I find the B/W Elite 4 rematch and Cynthia postgame fight to be pretty tough, mostly because of their high levels, though.

Norman's Slaking and Whitney's Miltank on the other hand can be difficult even if you are leveled appropriately. They might be gimmicky, but as is the way of the gimmick they will ruin your day if you don't see them coming.
>>
In no order,

1. May under the bicycling bridge

2. Whitney's Miltank

3. Bugsy's Gen 2 Scyther with Fury Cutter

4, Gen 2's Faulkner with Mud Slap.

5. Blue in Cerulean City

6. Liz and Tate

At one point or another in my life, I've found these battles to be difficult
>>
>>26325985
>1. May under the bicycling bridge

The only time she's hard is if you chose Mudkip and don't have a flying type mon with you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.