[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SM wont have Battle Frontier >no new Megas >no postgame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (85KB, 1048x649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 1048x649px
>SM wont have Battle Frontier
>no new Megas
>no postgame
>exp share made even more handheld
>no customization
>no amie
>same framerates
>No Zygarde forms
>>
Where are you getting these facts?
>>
>No Dexnav
>No friend safari
>less than 100 new pokemon

PLEASE UNDERSTAND
>>
>>26318142
>>no customization
>>No Zygarde forms

first one is already confirmed and second one is practically guaranteed to happen. They aren't marketing those zygarde formes for nothing.
>>
>>26318142
>This fucker ends up being the evolved form of Rowlet
>>
>>26318142
>complaining about exp share

Fuck you, there's 721 pokemon already, anything to cut down the grinding to raise them all.
>>
>>26318142
>only 50 new pokemon
>remove megas
>permaban injecting

My dream game. I'll spend all my money buying copies of it.
>>
>>26318142
>no new Megas
It would be entirely stupid for them to remove a game changing battle mechanic and anyone that actually believes they're removing Mega Evolution is a fucking idiot.

>no postgame
We still barely know anything about the games, why the hell are you already assuming we won't have any postgame content?!

>no customization
We already have confirmation on customization returning, the Japanese trailer showed we have the ability to choose skin tone/hair color and at two points during the trailers you see the male protagonist changing shirt/shorts color from blue and red to black and white. Customization is returning.

>no amie
It would be extremely silly to remove this considering it's a big part of getting Sylveon and I'm sure they will introduce more Pokemon that evolve through Amie, plus a TON of people really like this feature because it lets us connect more with our Pokemon.

>No Zygarde forms
Once again, we barely know shit about the games, why the hell are you assuming the Zygarde forms CAN'T/WON'T be included? Let me guess, you're one of those people that think they're anime exclusive right? If so then name one time they have introduced a form to a legendary and then didn't include it in the games. You can't because it's never happened.
>>
>>26318142
>>no customization
It is already confirmed coming.
>>no amie
They kept it in ORAS and they don't remove Eeveelution methods. FRLG took out day/night but returned in DP and HGSS took out Moss/Ice Rock but those came back in BW. ORAS they kept Amie for Sylveon.
>>No Zygarde forms
Those are guaranteed to happen.
>>
>>26318265
I think he just meant no new ones, not no megas at all.
>>
>>26318263
>permaban injecting

Looks like someone is envious
>>
>no PWT
>>
>>26318142
>No Customization
Haven't been paying attention, have you?
>>
>>26318346
Envious of what?
>>
>>26318366
Of someone doing the same thing as you but faster.
>>
>>26318142
>>no new Megas
good
better if they remove it altogether
>>
>>26318265
yeeeah we do barely know anything about the game BUT... who are we kidding. There wont be any sort of post game.
>>
>each E4 member will now only have 3 pokemon each
>>
>>26318416
What am I doing that could be done faster with injecting?
>>
I'd be pretty surprised if amie was cut. I could see that happening for Gen 8 though if they don't want to re-do all the models to better fit in with the graphical overhaul it's sure to get for whatever new hardware it's on.
>>
Honestly I really hope they don't pull the same shit they did with the e4 in XY. It's asinine they only had 4 pokemon and didn't have a "hard" version programmed in. About time ge got gym rebattles back too
>>
>>26318142
Didn't know that you had the games already, OP.
>>
I don't understand why people complain about XY's maingame being "too easy". Not a single pokemon game's E4 or anything was actually difficult; the AI has never been anywhere close to good enough to be a challenge. They still have to literally cheat in the post-game content.
>>
>>26318886
I like XY but after playing today on a flight, I realized that the E4 can be beaten with 6 moves:
Waterfall
Ice punch
Eq
Iron tail
Thunderbolt
Sneaky stones
>>
File: 1462934203356_.png (269KB, 794x429px) Image search: [Google]
1462934203356_.png
269KB, 794x429px
>>26318848
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.