[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /vp/ My girlfriend's Facebook is flooded with new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (25KB, 378x133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 378x133px
Hello /vp/
My girlfriend's Facebook is flooded with new starters memes and fanarts.
For the first time in forever she's shown the slightest interest in Pokemon and wants me to make her play one game (I've got every single one of them)

I thought HGSS was the perfect choice for a first timer but once I showed her the starters she wanted to pick oshawott

So, should she go for BW or BW2
The second one is objectively appreciable but it kind of doesn't make sense since she would not get all the team plasma past and the great character of N.

What am I to do VP?
>>
Are you and your gf the bizarro version of that other kid with his gf from the other day?
>>
>>26309475
Break up with her for liking Oshawott
>>
Post pics of Her soles.
>>
Tell her to play BW and then BW2. If she's too lazy to play both then break up with her and/or kill her.
>>
I would suggest BW for the great story. As BW2 are a sequel, they won't make much sense to her. Also being modeled after the Kanto games makes them good for a first-timer.
>>
>>26309475
Have her play BW. The first gym even helps you learn the basics of type match-ups.
>>
>>26309475
Have her play BW2 anyway. The restricted dex of BW might put her off. Plus, you can always explain the story to her if need be. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>26309475
Just let her play BW. It doesn't matter to a beginner which one is "objectively better" in the eyes of veteran players.
>>
File: Oshaline3.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Oshaline3.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
I'd suggest BW as its a completely new start and not a sequel with past game references
>>26309490
There is nothing wrong with liking the coolest water starter line
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
>>26309475
CASUALS GET THE FUCK BACK TO FACEBOOK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>26309475
BW2
Or you will be stuck with an attempt to remake gen 1.
>>
>wants me to make her play
this is TOO lewd
>>
>>26309475
Is it that cuck op again or you're another normie faggot? Fuck off
>>
Have her play BlazeBlack or VoltWhite so that Samurott is actually worth a damn.

That, and so she develops an equal appreciation of all the generations. You have the opportunity here to sculpt a woman of impeccable taste.
>>
>>26310111
But she's a casual anon, she would drop it even faster than she will drop BW

>>26310080
I don't know what you're talking about but in curious
What happened
>>
>>26310080
kill yourself memespouter
>>
>>26310111
>unovabortion
>female
>having taste
will hever happen
>>
>>26310722
some guy on /v/ dropped Pokémon and got rid of his games (I think) because his girlfriend of one week said Pokémon was childish
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.