[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So while gen 7 has already been confirmed,I don't believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 480x360px
So while gen 7 has already been confirmed,I don't believe we're done with everything gen 6 related just yet. Anti Z fags will argue that all the mysteries from xy and the zygarde forms are just cut content but if you really look at it the game constantly mentions going to a different region. Like shauna's dialogue at the end of xy where she talks about traveling to another region or pic related. Kalos is likely to be post game after beating the alola league
>>
>>26308897
>kalos post game

I'd be more than fucking ok with this, I doubt it though sadly
>>
>>26308897
When alola has a totally different map layout style and all the proportuons are more realistic?
They'd have to totally remake kalos from scratch. It wouldn't be a simple matter of just porting what they already had like with GSC.
>>
>>26308897
Alola by itself already looks small as fuck compared to other regions,and even if it has islands surrounding it,they won't be much bigger either
>>
>>26308897
>another region as postgame
fuck no, that would mean alola's champ would be lvl 48 and this would be johto's shitty level scaling all over again
>>
>>26308897

If they put something from Kalos it would be really small because that would mean remaking a lot of assets like the NPCs.

Only Anistar (if the Monn Dial means anything) and maybe some woods to find a legendary.
>>
>>26308969

Kanto, Johto and Unova are small as fuck if you compare them to their real lofe counterparts, the smallest of all. There are always ways to make something feel big.
>>
>>26309085
He's saying the region itself compared to other regions, not to Hawaii
>>
>>26308969
We don't know enough about the region to come to any conclusion about its size.
But we do know that Game Freak could and have made regions bigger than their irl counterparts.
>>
>>26309006
They could do something like black 2's memory link where if you had xy your trainer from sun/moon will be the xy one instead that way you can bring over all your old clothes and shauna could make a cameo where if you are using you're xy trainer she'll remember you
>>
kALOs
ALOla

hmmm
>>
>>26309321
Kalolas confirmed
>>
>>26308897
I'm anti-z fag while also believing gen 7 will wrap up all the lose ends of gen 6, Kalos being in the post-game would be the best way to go about that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.