[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first catch 'em all, /vp/? Gold Version for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: smugoak.jpg (62KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
smugoak.jpg
62KB, 600x441px
When did you first catch 'em all, /vp/?

Gold Version for me. Last one was Raikou, chased that fucker for literally days.

Felt so fucking smug afterwards. Even my whole living dex in @S wasn't as satisfying.
>>
>>26286664

Pokemon Crystal. I also got them all in Pokemon Blue.

I think I have completed every pokedex since.
>>
>>26286664
Is that bottom center badge the "beginner driver" icon?
What sort of theme would a gym like that even have?
>>
First did so in Yellow around when RS was about half a year away. Followed up with Crystal and I've completed at least one dex a gen since.
I agree, though, it's never really as satisfying as the first time. Been pretty fun reconstructing my living dex from the inside, though.
>>
>>26286687
Steel types around a racetrack.
>>
146/151 in gen 1
201/202 in gen 3
450/450 or whatever the dex number is in XY

>now have a living national dex in pokebank
>>
>>26286722
>Gary was so good he got badges for a type that didn't even exist yet.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
I beat blue when I was in 3rd grade back in 2000. Raticate was the last Pokemon I needed and I remember making a whole thing out of it.
>boxed all pokes except for starter
>venusaur
>first route up from pallet
>encounter rattata
>masterball
>rare candies
>start crying as I go to Oaks lab
>go check out my sweet certificate
>printed it off a week later with my friends gbp
>>
Caught ~481 Pokemon in Diamond, maybe missing Mew and other event mons but I essentially caught most if not all of them and put on on Pokemon Ranch to try and get Mew, but being the idiot I was, I DELETED the save data for Ranch since it was separate from the game data I believe and when I realized I lost all my Pokemon I felt dead inside.

I caught them all over again, 720 mons in my Alpha Sapphire which I started over a year ago. I pretty much caught 'em all twice from scratch. My suffering's finally come to an end.
>>
>>26286942

Don't even know why but I laughed pretty hard at this.
>>
>>26286664
Got Mew in Red version along with the diploma, it was great. Sadly no Gameboy Camera to print it with, though..
>>
>>26286664
I've always only counted a living dex to be catching them all, so just semi-recently in XY.
Technically though, I still haven't because of the new starters, box legends and Magearna.
>>
I was almost there in Pearl, with 466/471

Completed the national dex in Y for the first time on my birthday of last year, according to the PGL.
>>
Gen 2 and 4 are the only gens where I've caught them all. Crystal was such a pain in the ass since I accidently killed Sudowoodo and Raikou in my game and nobody wanted to trade for that shit in fear of me not giving it back.
>>
100% nat in sapphire, def the game I played the most.
>>
>>26286664
Blue and Yellow versions, Ekans/Arbok in both I took them from Silver and later Mew if you count that. Not completed Silver version but I had the fucking Celebi and a shiny golden Bellsprout, so proud of the Bellsprout.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.