[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Real starters leaked B-But,, Roothoot and friends are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Debunked.png (456KB, 1339x766px) Image search: [Google]
Debunked.png
456KB, 1339x766px
>Real starters leaked
B-But,, Roothoot and friends are the second forms...
>Second forms get leaked
B-But... They're wild pokemon! Y-Yeah, Roothoot and friends are still real!
>Full Alola dex gets leaked, still no Roothoot and friends in sight.
W-Wait... They're in the code! They're the event legendaries of this generations! They have to be in Sun and Moon somewhere!

Honestly, the amount of denial surrounding the Roothoot trio is fucking hilarious, keep it up owlfags.
>>
>>26284680
>Denialfags still projecting
You're only making yourself looking worse.
>>
>>26284680
haven't heard much from them. i thought they all killed themselves.
>>
The second I saw people trying to say that Roothoot was an early route Pokemon was the second I knew really and truly that they were insane.

It was bad enough when they had to make the distinction between 'Roothootfags' and 'owlfags' after the real starters were revealed but this is just a whole other level of delusion. I've never seen anything quite like this in all the years I've spent on 4chan. Yes, this tops even the crazy shit I've seen on /b/. I'd take another 4chan murderer over this shit.
>>
>>26284680
They were all just doing it for the (You)s to begin with. Nobody ACTUALLY thought/thinks "Roothoot" is a real Pokémon, I mean, just LOOK at it.
>>
>>26284723
I hope so
If they didn't, they should do
>>
>Rowlet midevo
>regional pseudo
>regional fish
I guarantee you I am right I will literally kill myself if even one of the above isn't true (which it will be) screencrap this
>>
>>26284680
i'm pretty sure most of them have moved onto the seal now, judging by the amount of cancerous shit i've seen posted about it.

the rest of them want the current owl to evolve into wearing a tophat and be a ringmaster.

disgusting. the honchcrow of starter pokemon.
>>
File: (you).jpg (52KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
52KB, 612x380px
>>26284680
You're just fuelling the fire, faggot.

Owlfags were baiting. 6.5fags were (and are) baiting. The most recent brand of this low-tier bait since the trailer is the small-regionfags, and I bet you indulge their bait too, don't you OP?

Here's a (you) for your troubles anyway, but yeah, stop encouraging it nigger
>>
>>26284764
No we have simply denounced them for betraying the owlfag cause. They were not fully owly and were influenced by imperialist denialfaggotry.
Roothoot-owlists are not real owlists.

Any owlist dedicated to the cause always believed in Rowlett.
>>
>>26284867
>Roothoot-owlists are not real owlists.
you sound like a fucking sand nigger apologist
>>
File: image.jpg (444KB, 694x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
444KB, 694x900px
>>26284680
>>
>>26284849
So anon, unless it is the Rowlet midevo AND the regional pseudo AND the regional fish, you'll kill yourself?
Maybe you should try rephrasing what you said.
>>
>>26284856
Litten furfag detected
>the other starters have shitty fans but muh catfu is purrfect
>>
>>26284887
>sand nigger apologist
>missing the obvious Stalinist anti-Trotsky tone
>>
>>26284933
That's exactly what I said.
>>
>>26284956
never said they weren't cancer, just a different breed of cancer to the roothooters.

the catshit is people wanting to fuck it or wanting it to turn into a husbando/waifu so they can then fuck it. roothoot was an abomination and so would a fucking evo with a tophat. i'm not sorry that i offended you.

if anything, roothooters are now circus fags.
>>
>>26284867
Owlfag was always just a way of referring to Roothootfags.
What other owls were there?
None.
Killlyourself
>>
>>26284723
They did and so did the 6.5 faggots.
Anyone still claiming that the games are 6.5 or Roothoot is still an option are just pretenders to get some (You)'s.
>>
>>26284867
Shut the fuck up and kill yourself.
>>
>>26284971

Why would an owl be the regional fish though?
>>
>>26285181
certain species of owl live underwater during the day
>>
>>26285181
>implying owls aren't fish
>>
>>26284680

Love the pic op.
>>
>>26285013
>>26285062
>always believed in Rowlett
>thinking I'm being serious
How does one believe in something they don't know exists
>>
>>26284680
>Found absolutely nowhere within the game code.
BUT THEY WERE BETA DESIGNS!
>>
File: based cactowl.png (67KB, 367x413px) Image search: [Google]
based cactowl.png
67KB, 367x413px
>>26285013
>What other owls were there?
>>
>>26286541
social justice owl
>>
>>26284723
Former owlfag here.

I admitted I was wrong. There's no reason to post about them anymore and there aren't any owlfag BTFO threads or compilations so why bother acknowledging it? Owlfag days are over. It was desperate times for all of us.
>>
File: Insurance.jpg (40KB, 440x234px) Image search: [Google]
Insurance.jpg
40KB, 440x234px
>>26286462
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.