[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My theory on S&M's plots. >team sun wants to intensify

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: sun-and-moon-yin-ying.jpg (570KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
sun-and-moon-yin-ying.jpg
570KB, 1440x900px
My theory on S&M's plots.

>team sun wants to intensify the sun, grow loads of crops, and corner the market
>they have loads of water stockpiled so their crops will be fine
>everyone else is screwed
>with total control over all crops they will rule the region unopposed

>team moon wants to cause an endless night so it will always be dark and they can rob places 24/7 without being seen
>with all the money they stole they can create special lunar light plants that generate energy from the light radiated from the surface of the moon
>with complete control of the energy market, they will rule the world
>>
>>26272404
>team moon wants to cause an endless night so it will always be dark and they can rob places 24/7 without being seen
This is the dumbest thing I have seen all day.
>>with complete control of the energy market, they will rule the world
You know, aside from the other half of the planet which would have endless day.
>>
>>26272466
>You know, aside from the other half of the planet which would have endless day.

They'll get rid of the sun. No more light except from the moon.
>>
>>26272491
The moon doesn't produce light retard
>>
>>26272514
Then what's moon light?
>>
>>26272404
>>26272466
>implying gamefreak will do a rehash of aqua/magma
let's hope not.
>>
>>26272526
next level shitposting desu.
>>
>>26272404
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>/vp/ - Pokémon
>Please support 4chan by disabling your ad blocker on *.4chan.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a 4chan Pass.
>Name
>Options
>Comment
>Verification
>4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
>File [Spoiler?]
>Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
>There are 4 posters in this thread.
>05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>04/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
>12/20/15 New trial board added: /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
>[Hide] [Show All]
>Please support 4chan by disabling your ad blocker on *.4chan.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a 4chan Pass.
>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]5 / 0 / 4 / 1 [Update] [Auto] 4
>File: sun-and-moon-yin-ying.jpg (570 KB, 1440x900)
> Anonymous 05/11/16(Wed)12:24:50 No.26272404▶>>26272466 >>26272536
>My theory on S&M's plots.
>>team sun wants to intensify the sun, grow loads of crops, and corner the market
>>they have loads of water stockpiled so their crops will be fine
>>everyone else is screwed
>>with total control over all crops they will rule the region unopposed
>>team moon wants to cause an endless night so it will always be dark and they can rob places 24/7 without being seen
>>with all the money they stole they can create special lunar light plants that generate energy from the light radiated from the surface of the moon
>>with complete control of the energy market, they
Error: Comment too long (3784/2000).
>>
>>26272404
This is by far the gayest theory i have ever fucking seen in my life.
>>
>>26272404
I kinda want the legends to be separate from whatever evil organization and they'll think the legendaries aren't real
>>
>>26272526
If you're not a troll I honestly worry for you. The moon reflects the light from the sun. Furthermore if the sun was destroyed either the close planets would be obliterated or earth would be turned into a desolate frozen wasteland.
>>
>>26272565
Fuckin kek
>>
>>26272626
The moon is a fucking rock.

Does that thing look like a mirror to you?
>>
>>26272404
Actually I really like this "so stupid it might work" approach over "total control over time/space and world domination" for once. I mean it's not like their plan will be successful anyway, why the heck not.
>>
>>26272565
This is retarded
Why is this making me laugh?
>>
>>26272647
Go be a nigger somewhere else, please.
>>
>>26272742
I'm not a nigger I have a degree in history.

I actually know stuff.
>>
>>26272647
Gud bait btw desu.

>>26272766
Haha, same.
>>
>>26272647
If it's just a fucking rock then how does it emit light?
>>
>>26272766
>on the Internet, nobody knows I'm a nigger with autism
>>
>>26272798
How do nuclear rocks emit light?

Without nuclear rocks we wouldn't have power. There is your answer.
>>
>>26272566
A GAY THEORY
>>
>>26272742
Hey now, not even niggers are this retarded.
>>
>>26272816
When did the moon go nuclear?
>>
>>26272837
When it started making moon light.

Maybe the meteor that killed the dinosaurs split an atom and then the whole moon lit up.
>>
>>26272833
You're right, must be pure African
>>
File: received_1556318698015585.jpg (37KB, 495x497px) Image search: [Google]
received_1556318698015585.jpg
37KB, 495x497px
>>26272858
>>
>>26272866
Stop with your strawnman argumentum dude.
>>
>sun 'team' and moon 'team' will be two different factions of the same team, each with different goals and responsibilities that will benefit the other, playing off of the day night cycle
>one guy leads the 'main' team and is the big bad while the sun and moon factions each have an admin
>inb4 team eclipse
>>
>>26272404
Amazing. I've never read such a concise and well-thought-out theory for the lore of a video game. The greatest writers of all mankind's history such as Stephen King, J.K. Rowling, and Ayn Rand would honestly be in awe if any of them were still alive.

I can't wait for you to be completely dead-on with your predictions when SM comes out.
>>
Team Rump wants to make the Moon/Sun great again
>>
>>26272404
>S&M
>>
What the fuck am I reading?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.