[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hoping that Popplio ends up as the weakest of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: trash.png (47KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
47KB, 250x226px
Anyone else hoping that Popplio ends up as the weakest of the starters competitively?
>>
Get ready for Prankster Encores from your favorite seal
>>
>>26270491
I can't wait for it to get something shit like Limber instead, simply out of spite.
>>
Nah, thats going to be Rowlet. All grass starters have been dogshit until they get megas/new abilities. Rowlet is stuck with Overgrow, for now anyway.
>>
>>26270734
Rowlet is likely to get a push from GF because it's popular. They will probably give it Gale Wings when they notice that it has the potential to be the next Greninja.
>>
>>26270794
Greninja was being prepared as the next hot thing before X and Y even came out
>>
>>26270491
Oh fuck I can see them giving it prankster
>>
>>26270480
I do. Fuck this piece of shit.
>>
>>26270734
>All grass starters have been dogshit until they get megas/new abilities
>clorophill venusaur
>>
>>26270480
Owl already is with grass/flying typing.
>>
File: GOAT.png (104KB, 180x261px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.png
104KB, 180x261px
>>26270480
Gotta get off on that hate boner huh?
>>
Remember that it would be bad for GF's reputation if the unpopular starter ended up being competitively viable, so they will make sure that Popplio ends up weaker than Litten and Rowlet.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (84KB, 653x463px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
84KB, 653x463px
>>26270849
>being this retarded
>>
No, I actually like it. It's a cute design. Still gonna choose Rowlet though.
>>
>>26270480
Rowlet will be best design, but unfortunately it's going to be shit like Tropius
>>
>>26270924
GF doesnt even know what makes something viable or broken
>>
>>26270926
Sceptile is shit

Non mega non sweeper venasaur is meh

HAHAHA Meganium

Toretera great design, but too slow and shit type

Serpeior, garbage before contrary

Chestnaut decent but bulletproof really helps though.
>>
>>26270953
They know how to make something shit though. See Farfetch'd. They just have to give Farfetch'd stats to Popplio's final evo, and it's done.
>>
>>26270480
It's already confirmed to have Swift Swim, so yeah barring also staying pure Water its gonna be shit both competitive AND designwise.
>>
>implying galewings would push a grass/flying type past UU
>>
>implying rowlet will ever have a min/max spread like skymin
>implying it will get an op move
>>
>>26271140
>implying GF won't push it by making it strong competitively
>>
>>26271152
>le greninja is forced meme

kys ok
>>
>>26271152
>implying grenigger wouldn't be absolute trash without protean
>implying rowlet would ever get an ability that good
>>
>>26271243
Gale Wings.
Then add 130 attack and Brave Bird.
Whoop. Rowlet instantly banned to Ubers.
>>
>>26270480
no

it's only you
>>
What is this autism? It's a fucking cartoon animal bro.
>>
>>26271259
>dat minmaxing
>dat attack stat on a starter

pls refer to
>>26270998
>>26271140
>>
>>26270938
fortunately it's gonna be great like shaymin.
>>
>>26271424
GF may be bad at balance, but when they want something to be powerful, then goddamn they will make it powerful. Just look at Mega Rayquaza and Mega Charizard. They will min max the hell out of Rowlet if they see that Rowlet has the potential to be the next Greninja.
>>
>>26271469
nice meme friendo :^)

>>26271476
name a vanilla/non-mega/non-HA starter that was powerful without a good mega/hidden ability. hardmore: name one that was a grass type
>>
>>26270480
Not even a sealfag but go fuck yourself, seriously
>>
>>26270480
spread your buttcheeks for poppo
poppo bless
>>
>>26271525
Nice, you moved the goalpost. That means that you lost. You know deep within that you're fucked and that you're wrong, you just don't want to admit it.
>>
>>26271577
I dont see how. Let me rephrase: name a starter that was great right out of the box, and when it was a grass type
>>
>>26271605
You're moving the goalpost again. The point was never "Will Rowlet be strong before its HA?" the discussion was "Will Rowlet be competitively viable?"

And it's extremely likely that GF will make Rowlet competitively strong, stats wise, movepool wise and definitely ability wise. So you're already wrong.
>>
>>26271639
Oh youre right. It will definitely be viable with average starter-stats and OVERGROW.

>And it's extremely likely that GF will make Rowlet competitively strong
>definitely ability wise

So basically an HA, like protean greninja and bulletproof chesnaught

>inb4 UHH MOVIN GOALPOST
>>
>>26271698
You're the one who tried to make the requirement "IT MUST NOT BE STRONG WITH ITS HA".

That's like saying that "Greninja isn't competitively viable just because it has Protean!"

Sorry to tell you, but HAs are counted too when it comes to figuring out how competitively viable a pokemon is. Basically, you just don't want to be wrong, and that's why you're trying to make the goalpost something completely different. You're basically an owlfag.
>>
>>26271738
No, the point im trying to convey is that the only way Owl will be remotely viable is if it has a good HA. Odds of that happening arent high. Yes, they can rig it to be the next Greninja, but the odds of that happening are even slimmer.

>implying im not picking LIT
>>
>>26271738
>>26271853
ITT: butthurt owlfags

How about this; try making a hypothetical ability and spread that would make owl viable
>>
>>26270480
ITT: Autism
>>
>>26271853
They're higher than you think. GF likes having popular pokemon, and they know that Rowlet has exploded in popularity. If they play their cards right, Rowlet can easily become the next Greninja.

GF is no stranger to min maxing either. Just look at Mega Beedrill.
>>
File: 1420055738023.jpg (14KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1420055738023.jpg
14KB, 249x249px
>>26270830
>post you're mfw when Rowlet gets Physical Prankster and Litten gets Special Prankster
>my yfw when Rowlet gets Brave Bird, Knock Off, and a stronger Grass-type version of Water Shuriken
>>
>>26271914
Seriously the starters literally just came out; The evolutions are most likely already designed, programmed and they're just waiting patiently for their reveal. You can't be this fucking detilutional, very few people liked Froakie and Fennekin was the most popular starter but you see, Delphox ended up being the worst starter competitively out of the bunch and Greninja got the lightspot.
You should be retarded if you think it's viability/potential depends entirely of base stages and not their evolutions.
>>
>>26272189
>GF cannot change their stats and abilities because I say so
Prepare to get BTFO then.
>>
File: Clowns.png (35KB, 540x225px) Image search: [Google]
Clowns.png
35KB, 540x225px
>>26270480
Reminder that if you despise based clown sea lion, then you're no better than Dobson
>>
>>26272250
>Poppliofags will now bring this tweet up whenever people say they don't like Popplio
Great, because the cancer wasn't cancerous enough.
>>
>>26272383
:o)
>>
File: 1456097656418.jpg (72KB, 305x346px) Image search: [Google]
1456097656418.jpg
72KB, 305x346px
>>26270491
>mfw prankster is nerfed this gen
>>
>>26272212
No they won't, you'll get your jumpluff 2.0 and that is.
>>
>>26271914
They min maxed a shitmon's mega digivolution knowing it still wouldn't be competitively viable.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.