[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fire starter is a fucking cat and not in the Chinese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1462934485687.jpg (89KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1462934485687.jpg
89KB, 808x805px
>tfw fire starter is a fucking cat and not in the Chinese zodiac

I didn't want to believe it, fellow Zodiacbros. I mean the signs were obvious in the last gen when we got a shitty fox instead of a based dog, and now we're left with a fucking raggedy ass kitten.

It's over. I hate to say it but we lost.
>>
>>26269566
litten is a kitten and it's the size of a house cat, by the time it gets it's final evo it will be tiger sized
>>
>>26269566
Tigers are basically cats, but bigger. Don't worry, we Zodiacbros has won.
>>
>>26269701
Both the Japanese and the Chinese differentiate between cats and tigers. In fact, there's a Chinese legend that cats were specifically excluded from the zodiac because they were tricked by the rat.
>>
>>26269782
So yeah? Doesn't mean that GF can't get creative about it. They don't have to obey the zodiac completely.
>>
>>26269806
>what is occam's razor

If they wanted to base the starters on the zodiac, they would've done exactly that. They wouldn't say "well a rat is too obvious, better make it an echidna that evolves into a badger instead, that's more creative." Quit grasping at straws faggot.
>>
>>26269897
This 100%
>>
>>26269897
Or maybe they didn't want to design a rat, but wanted to follow the zodiac pattern still.

So they used a badger, which is reasonably close enough to rats that it makes sense.
>>
>>26269941
>Badger
>Close to rats
the fuck taught you biology
>>
>>26269806
>They don't have to obey the zodiac completely

Don't be a fucking idiot. If they're not obeying the zodiac then they're just not obeying the zodiac, there's no pattern if the pattern was broken.

Reminder that you're the same retards who tried to convince everyone that the Grass starters had a prehistoric theme until Chespin came along.
>>
>>26269566
What if it evolves into a Tiger?
>>
>>26269972
The japanese call them both nezumi, which is where it's close enough. It has nothing to do with biology.
>>
>>26269897
Fucking this.
>>
We have the same thread yesterday. OP is trolling. Everybody ignore it.
>>
>>26270086
>OP is trolling

Doesn't matter though because he's right. Zodiacfags have been thoroughly blown the FUCK out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.