[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: vote Do you think there's any correlation between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: owls on paint.png (145KB, 566x264px) Image search: [Google]
owls on paint.png
145KB, 566x264px
ITT: vote
Do you think there's any correlation between Rowlet and Roothoot

http://www.strawpoll.me/10182638

If you have any other pokemon-related polls, feel free to post those here too
>>
He got two lottery numbers, but he didn't win the jackpot.
>>
>>26266347
>same colours
>both grass owls
>only a conicidence
Kek
>>
The colors being extremely similar and the little indent on the top of the face confirm to me that roothoot is related to rowlet in some way.

Either beta artwork or evolution but it's way too similar for me to believe it is 100% fake. The extreme contrast in eyes leads me to believe it's not an evo, though.
>>
I see a correlation: one's confirmed, one is fake. Oh wait, thats a contradiction.
BTFO Roothootfags!
>>
>>26266553
I thought it was fake at first but how can you not see the similarities? I mean besides the grass+owl business
>>
Can't wait to see the reaction of /vp/ when Roothoot is 2nd stage
>>
>>26266580
I just can't ignore the drastic difference in eyes. Are there any other starters that have that change that quickly?
>>
>>26266559
Wait: Roothoot looks like an owl? It looks more like a retarded mutant freak . I may need eye surgery.
>>
>>26266607
>Cyndaquil
>Mudkip
>Torchic
>>
>>26266642
>Tepig
>Squirtle
>Fennekin
>>
>>26266642
>>26266678
A few of those I agree with but this is the greatest difference, imo, especially with how it merges into the face. Beak goes all wacky too. I guess there's a first for everything though even if it is a weird change

Still seems like beta to me
>>
What ever happened to the supposedly leaked fire and water pokemon? Was it from the same guy?
>>
File: 1404555981919.jpg (40KB, 639x481px) Image search: [Google]
1404555981919.jpg
40KB, 639x481px
Wait a sec, Just realised. What if it's based on a coconut...
hope I'm wrong I don't want palm tree owl.
>>
>>26266711
Yes it was. Which proves "Roothoot" was nothing but a giant fucking fake. But that won't stop the butthurt owlfags from claiming it was a "prototype" or "beta version" or some horseshit.
>>
>>26266347
Anyone else honestly impressed how close Roothoot turned out to be to the real thing? If I was an owlfag I'd be celebrating hard right now.
>>
>>26266559
>completely different eyes
>barely any green
>wings go more down than out
>actual beak instead of cartoony mouth
>no points on the head
but let's ignore all that! they're both owls!
>>
>>26266894
Was not an owlfag but they're way too similar for roothoot to be completely fake.
>>
>>26266939
Roothoot was leaked before the trademarked names so it successfully guessed that the grass type would be an owl.
They both have off-white faces, surrounded by beige, with light green leaves.
They both have the same little notch at the top of the face.

I think any reasonable person could see that roothoot was not just drawn out of the blue
>>
>>26266939
Don't forget they're green. I mean c'mon. Who would've guessed?
>>
>>26266939
>>26266988
There are millions of possible looks for the starters. They're small and match the color of the type but that's really it.

What are the chances that they look this similar? Even if roothoot was posted after the trademarks I'd still say it did an incredible job guessing its appearance.
>>
It was someone who saw the starters and drew them. Probably a kid who was in the advertisements and didn't remmeber them well.
>>
>>26266736
>coconut owl
I can dig that.
>>
>>26266509
>two grass owls
>ever having significantly different colours
>>
>>26266975
Leaked before trademarks, eh? Got proof for that claim or are you just talking out of your ass???
>>
File: PgnkCuXl.jpg (24KB, 558x640px) Image search: [Google]
PgnkCuXl.jpg
24KB, 558x640px
>>26266975
I thought the original was in black and white, and someone else colored it in
>>
No.

Were the other two fakes that were shown along with "Roothoot" in any way real?
>>
>>26266347
I was a denialfag because roothoot looked like a fakemon and not a legit pokemon. It's a fucking grass/flying owl though. It even has the same color scheme. Owlfags fucking won. I won too. I would never train roothoot but Rowlet looks fucking awesome.

Getting a type right is lucky. Getting 2 types right, general design including the animal it's based on, and color right shows that the leaks were based on the actual design.

All the denialfags who don't to admit they were wrong have serious problems. I was wrong, big deal.
>>
File: owls.png (612KB, 960x430px) Image search: [Google]
owls.png
612KB, 960x430px
>>26266975
>>26267066
Also, most owls have that notch, so if your'e going to draw an owl, its going to be there.
>>
>>26266975
>They both have off-white faces, surrounded by beige, with light green leaves
Rowlet has two leaves, and Roothoot's green don't look like leaves, and the beige is not how it started out, was more pure brown

>They both have the same little notch at the top of the face.
because that's a rare detail in birds, right?
>>
>>26267157
>Roothoots green doesnt look like leaves
>Has leaves for wings
>Being this desperate

Denialfags.
>>
File: shitty owlturd.jpg (56KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
shitty owlturd.jpg
56KB, 640x395px
does anyone have the original pic of the three?

>>26267067
i don't have the original pic, but i have this
>>
>>26267178
http://fgts.jp/vp/thread/25472064
>>
It's fanart based on the leaked name, that's all.

A Grass starter was always gonna have green on it, and a barn owl was a good bet too, since they're so iconic-looking.
>>
>>26267166
>Roothoot gets "leaked" along side other obvious fakes like fugly Volcano Mouth-Cat and Abortion Dolphin.
>Owlfags still defend Roothoot just because it's a grass bird and the real starter is also a grass bird.

Owlfags.
>>
>>26267211

Those other two ugly fucks you mentioned were from a seperate photgraph and seperate sheet of paper. Roothoot was always by himself.

Roothoot is a starter evo, the other two arent. Get over it.
>>
>>26267192
Roothoot leaked almost two months before the names did you FUCKING newfag. Reac the thread http://fgts.jp/vp/thread/25472064
>>
>>26267234
Those two other ugly fucks were drawn by the same faggot who's probably laughing at how gullible you morons are when it comes to obvious fake ass "leaks."

Stay mad, owlfags.
>>
>>26267242
Oh yeah, because fake leaks are so worth my time that I remember when every single owlfucker posts their gay little threads.
>>
It's fake, a pure coincidence. The amount of fakemons that are drawn, it's not strange to find one that is the same animal and type.
>>
>>26267309
It doesn't even matter. I've seen fake gen 7 grass starters based off of goats, OTHER OWLS (owls that look closer to Rowlet), monkeys....even CORN HUSKS...with the amount of fakes being drawn, of course there's a chance a fakemon and a real pokemon will match their animal counterparts.

They looked at trademarks, saw that it basically means "grass bird" and then tried to draw up some ugly ass shit to try to match up with the name...and they did fucking horrible. And now their tears are all we taste because their made up abomination is dead forever. Rejoice.
>>
>>26267192
>barn owl
>those "beaks"
>>
>>26267100
Many of those owls don't have that notch though. Both are based on barn owls as well, this is incredibly important because there are many owl species and owls can look radically different from species to species, in other words it isn't a coincidence that they look very similar. Both are grass type starters with very little green, something that does not happen often with starters. How many starters can you name that don't match the color of they type they represent? All water types are blue, all fire types, with the exception of Typhlosion are orange, and all grass types besides Rowlet are green (chespin is 50/50).
>>
>>26267242
>>26267190
seems to me by the way people talk about it, that that's not the first time it was brought up
>>
File: the original owl on the right.jpg (284KB, 3144x2324px) Image search: [Google]
the original owl on the right.jpg
284KB, 3144x2324px
On the right you'll see the original owl drawing
since then it had been drawn with a white, brown and beige hoodie, all colors that owls are often seen with

And the green color is because it's a grass pokemon

Now, disregarding colors, and the fact that it's an owl, tell me if you think they look familiar
>>
>owlfags are the new denialfags

What happens when the second evolution is revealed and it isn't your shitty fakemon?
>>
Whats with owlfags making polls all the fucking time?
>>
>>26266347
Scrapped proto designs
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.