[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else really disappointed in no Pokemon Z? We could have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-z.jpg (345KB, 760x695px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-z.jpg
345KB, 760x695px
Anyone else really disappointed in no Pokemon Z? We could have had the definitive Kalos experience with smoother framerates, improved 3D, new areas and content, a Battle Frontier, etc.

Such a shame.
>>
no, new gen > anything
>>
Nope.

Kalos was shit.
Gen 6 was mostly shit.

The only good things are being carried over with character customization and 3D models.
>>
>>26261468
I feel you.
>>26261516
Yeah, and Z could have redeemed them, fuckhead.
>>
>anyone disappointed we actually got a new game with a shit ton of new content instead of 95% of the same game we already got with some minor shit tacked on

people give games like platinum and emerald too much credit. It's literally no better than DLC.

If only they would abolish remakes like they have with "third" versions.
>>
>no remake of Crystal
>no remake of Emerald
>no Pokemon Grey
Why the fuck do you still expect a third game?
>>
The only problem with no Z is it means XY are still the definitive Kalos games. For all time. Oh dear.
>>
>>26261537
at least remakes are vastly different than their 10+ year old counterparts
>>
>>26261490
Agreed, nothing they could do in a third installment would beat just naking a new gen
>>
No thanks. gen 6 honestly wasn't all that good aside from those glorious mechanic changes and oras.

XY has the worst rivals....if they could even be called that and the worst champion who doesn't even do shit during the main game.
>>
>>26261528
>wanting anime filler garbage
>wanting more time in shit region
>wanting another iteration of hand-holding simulator

You can polish a turd all you want. No matter how much it shines, it's still shit.
>>
>>26261545
>no remake of Crystal
Because HGSS took all the things from Crystal and included them?
>no remake of Emerald
Because ORAS took the Rayquaza plot?
>no Pokemon Grey
Because instead of 1 unifying game, we got 2 unique ones which were direct sequels to their counterparts?

I'm not that guy, but we've never gotten remake-thirds, so I don't know what you were expecting.

>>26261516
Agreed. Most things in Kalos were such trash that there's nothing a third game can give me that would fix it. Let's just fucking move on.
>>
>>26261563
Yeah but we can just leave kalos in the trash where it belongs rather than pull it back out dust it off and glue some new parts to it
>>
>>26261468
Who's to say it won't be SM post game, or even come out on it's own next year? It's too soon for Sinnoh remakes so they'll need something interesting

I'm gunning on Episode Z personally
>>
>>26261620
I could say the same thing about literally anything.
That's not an argument.
>>
>>26261660
>I have proven incorrect so instead of trying to counter the argument that clearly blew me the fuck out I will respond by flag the statement as invalid.

Wew. Sure showed me.
>>
Actually they have already confirmed that pokemon z IS in development.
Megas from ORAS included and some other improvements, plot based on zygarde obviously.
>>
No. I'm disappointed about lack of new Pokémon introduced in Pokémon X and Y.
>>
>>26261714
That is incorrect friendo
>>
THEY'RE SAVING Z FOR ZOMBIE MODE. YOU KNOW, BECAUSE GEN 6 IS DEAD.
>>
>>26261703
Kalos had potential. It was France.
And Kalos still had tons of little lore to build on.
So, wouldn't it be nice to have a polished game? Better difficulty, ties up loose ends, all that good stuff.
Anyway, you could say your retarded poop statement about anything. About Pokemon in general, about life, about literally anything. It's stupid.
>>
>>26261545
Remakes don't get third versions.

Anyway, we haven't had a third version since Platinum. We haven't had a Stadium game since 4th Gen. Wii U would have been perfect for a Snap sequel.

The new starter designs in Sun & Moon are garbage. The VC ports of RBY suck. Game Freak just doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>26261806
>The new starter designs in Sun & Moon
Nigga, what?
>>
>>26261806
Sounds to me like you don't.
>>
Nah. I kind of liked xy but it definitely had some problems. Such as the lack of original Pokemon. I also wasn't really sold in the story or the cast of npcs minus the main character.

I know the story would likely have changed in Z, but I think the only new Pokemon would have been Megas. Still liked xy overall and what little new Pokemon they did have I was a fan of.

(Didn't really like the Megas concept though 2bh)
>>
>>26261468
I hate the fact that they strung us along for months and gave us false hope for a Z game. Now I don't give a fuck about Z or gen 6 anymore and I hope all of those piece of shit Zygarde forms stay anime exclusive forever.
>>
>>26261798
>So, wouldn't it be nice to have a polished game?
not after 3 years, we didn't wait through 2015 having no game just to have a repolished X/Y
>>
thanks OP you made me think about how going through Kalos AGAIN 3 years later would have been horrible

i'm extremely happy with gen 7 and if Z wouls have come out I would have pirated it
>>
>>26261842
The water seal and fire cat are horrendously designed. The grass owl is the only good design.
>>
>>26261895
Cat is shit, but seal is based as fuck.
Kill yourself, tasteless /v/tard.
>>
>>26261887
people said the same thing about Diamond & Pearl and then Platinum came out, which is one of the best games in the series.
>>
>>26261468
No, I just wanted gen 6 to be over.
I'm ready for gen 5 2.0
>>
Nah. Outside of the new Pokemon they added (which were pretty cool overall) and the fairy type this is probably the worst Pokemon gen just by lack of content alone. ORAS was a damn shame, too.

It might be because X/Y was released right after BW2 (which is my favorite Pokemon game to date), but I don't really have any desire to play through X/Y again.

Plus the Pokemon they've shown are neato.
>>
>>26261919
Keep drinking that bloody diarrhea shit, you pathetic autistic sludge.

Seal's design is uninspired and goofy looking.
>>
>>26261703

>meaningless opinions with no backing
>proof
>>
Nah, Im not at all. 6.5 /Z fags ruined any desire I had for a remake.
Edgy to say, but Im happy that X and Y will be the defining games for Gen 6. Go fuck yourselves 6.5fags, say aloha to the alola region.
>>
>>26261979
>uninspired
Are you retard?
>goofy looking
That's the point. I guess you need """mature""" Pokemon, huh?
>>
File: 4459353701_826a3c120d.jpg (126KB, 489x400px) Image search: [Google]
4459353701_826a3c120d.jpg
126KB, 489x400px
>>26261703
>I have proven incorrect
>I will respond by flag the statement
>>
>>26261875
>we didn't wait a single year having no game for a 3rd installment
>Time gap between R/B/G and Y - 2 years
>Time gap between R/S and FR/LG/E - 2 years
>Time gap between D/P and Pt - 2 years
>Time gap between B/W and B2/W2 - 2 years
4chan breeds idiots. Z would have been timed properly, and probably would have addressed all of the gripes people had with X/Y (you know, like how pretty much EVERY 3rd installment game has done).
>>
>>26263201
Also, remember that people hated D/P but loved Platinum
>>
>>26261468
No. A little bit disappointed, but not much.
If I wasn't ignoring pokemon for most of gen 5 and 6 I might have been more upset about being teased for so long.
>>
>>26263201
>2 years
it would be a 3 year gap between it and XY

what would have been better is if ORAS didn't exist and then "Z" released in 2015
>>
>>26261468
I feel bad that there was no Z too. And it kind of sucks that they are pretty doing Z as an anime-only thing. Will Zygarde's forms be in Sun/Moon?
>>
>>26261468
>he doesn't know that Pokémon Z is actually the anime
>>
>>26261468
>shitty game
>let's put out a 1.5
Uh, no I'm alright. Sun Moon looks disappointing enough, but it's at least a step forward.
>>
>>26261620

How old are you? Did you just hear that expression today? No one says the second part
>>
>>26261468
I feel you, third installments have always been my favorite and it seems like they're dropping the concept altogether. First installments are always underwhelming and they can't keep remaking the old games forever. I never said this before, but this truly might be the death of Pokemon as we know it.
>>
>>26265356

Agree. Sucks the idea seems to be dropped. It's not like their gonna add the budget money for third installments into the main duel version games. We've just been stripped of a choice altogether.
>>
>>26265510
What I don't understand is that there are people like >>26261583 who apperentely prefer another year of [insert Tower reskin] and bike simulator 3000 over, you know, the actual fun content that made Emerald, Plat, HGSS and BW2 the best games in the series. Do they all suffer from collective amnesia or are they just newfriends from /v/ who only beat the E4 and drop the game shortly afterwards? The last one would actually explain all the cancer I've been seeing here lately.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.