[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you guys think will happen with Zygarde and Ash-Greninja?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: zygarde-ash-greninja.png (272KB, 520x468px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde-ash-greninja.png
272KB, 520x468px
So what do you guys think will happen with Zygarde and Ash-Greninja? Possible side quest in S/M, or were they always meant to be anime-exclusive? The latter just seems very unlikely because unique anime formes haven't ever really happened before. There has been stuff like the Crystal Onix, but they were clearly not complete redesigns/new formes like Zygarde or Ash-Greninja, and they weren't marketed this much.
>>
hopefully dropped and forgotten about cause they both look fucking stupid
>>
Nah, it's still in S/M fampie.

Like Fug thought to be cucked in ORAS, but got the Delta Episode and became MEGA Fug.

Also, Synchro is still a thing until proven otherwise.
>>
>>26261031
>Also, Synchro is still a thing until proven otherwise.
So this is what owlfags and 6.5fags believe now?

Wew lad.
>>
>>26261049

Nah, because it actually has a chance of happening.

But, if it's dropped it's dropped. I won't spread more cancer to the board saying "IT'S TRUE YOU FUUUUCKS."
>>
>>26259595
SM post game for sure. They're not gonna promote something as hard as they are promoting Zygarde and have it not be in the main games.
>>
Couldn't give a shit about almost all of those but I better get zydog. Looks so good.
>>
Also, didn't h@CkERz find Zydog in XY's flies or at least have that shit in gameplay or no?

Even if Zygarde's cucked out of a story event, we'll get it as a Event gift none the less if I ponder is actual true.
>>
>>26261244
As far as I know the only confirmed and unreleased stuff for Zygarde are the two Thousand moves.

I think one of the things that strikes me as kinda weird about the Zygarde formes is that we've only seen it in anime art form. Don't they typically release the game-styled art first?
>>
>>26259595
Zygarde will likely be given an episode z, while ash-greninja will either turn out to be a half-way point to mega greninja or be anime exclusive
>>
>>26259595
Never intended to see the light of day in any main series game. Anime fodder and anything that leeches off the anime, like the TCG and spin off titles.
>>
If it really ends up being anime-exclusive, it would certainly go a long way towards explaining why the fuck Zygarde 100% looks the way it does.
>>
>>26259595
i hope they arent in the games. that zygarde form is way too over the top for pokemon, it's practically a gundam.
>>
>>26261980
>i hope they are in the games. that zygarde form is way too over the top for pokemon, it's practically a gundam.
ftfy
>>
>>26259595
Ash-Greninja can fade away into the depths of obscurity hell, Perfect Zygarde is the only thing I want to be in the games.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.