[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Roothoot an the others are totally real!" >Announcement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1461986624249.jpg (27KB, 393x490px) Image search: [Google]
1461986624249.jpg
27KB, 393x490px
>"Roothoot an the others are totally real!"

>Announcement happens

>"We only said that there would be a grass owl, not Roothoot in particular"

You guys get BTFO, get over it you autistic manchildren.

I, and others said there would be a grass owl starter, just not Roothoot. And look what fucking happened.

YOU are the true denialfags, even when Nintendo throws it in your face, you still deny the truth. And it's fantastic.
>>
>>26247726

nice strawman kid!
>>
Yeah surprised since I don't recall that angle of damage control being guessed. I guess because it wasn't brought up before that the grass stater woudl 100% without a doubt be an owl, so it was probabyl assumed that it was going to be something totally different and they wouldn't get to fall back on "we said it'd be grass-type and an owl, not specifically roothoot! BTFO". A lot of people are saying it was so obviously going to be an owl now contrary to that line of logic so it doesn't really work either.
>>
>>26247763
How is what the Owlfags sais word for word a Strawman? Oh right, I forgot, Autist 101, when your previous argument gets BTFO, you claim people are strawmanning you when they bring it up
>>
>>26247726
they aren't in denial, they're shitposters
They'll find a way to shift goalposts until, and perhaps well past release date so they can keep it up.
>>
>>26247803
Ever since the first leaks there were rumours of an owl starter, and those were rather accepted, however people knew roothoot looked like shit so it couldn't be the starter. The level of mental gymnastics and goal post moving you owlfags display is astonishing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.