[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's take a guess about evolutions and patterns. Litten,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: abcpokemon.jpg (127KB, 738x591px) Image search: [Google]
abcpokemon.jpg
127KB, 738x591px
So let's take a guess about evolutions and patterns.
Litten, will become a tiger, or large feline with fire stripes. Close enough for Zodiac theory.
Popplio, is a seal. fits into the water/land animal right away. He will probably end up more circus themed.

But Rowlet is one I had to think of.
The description mentions kicking so I looked up prehistoric owls.
And found the Ornimegalonyx The giant ground owl. This might let it fit into the grass theme of Dinosaur/evolution
What do you guys think?
>>
>>26247141
I think that's a scary fucking owl.
>>
I bet that Litten is going to become Fire/Rock to fit with his Brimstone and bomb motifs.

Rowlet is pretty much sure to become Grass/Flying. It already has its second type.

And Popplio is going to be a Water/Fighting clown seal to complete the Rock/Flying/Fighting trio.
>>
>>26247537
I don't know.
I think Rowlet may drop the flying typing.
>>
>>26247737
Why would you think that? He's literally an owl. There's no reason for him to. He can get some stealth and silence themes, without having to change type.
>>
>>26247537
The Grass/Flying could be a misdirect. It's whole concept could end up involving its loss of the Flying type and the gain of a different secondary type.

I don't know about Fighting as a secondary typing for Poppolop. It seems to be a trickster, so it could end up part Fairy or even Dark, depending on what kind of clown they end up emulating (if they even continue the clown theme).

My conservative guess is:
Grass/Flying
Fire/Dark
Water
>>
>>26247770
Same reason Drapion is no longer a bug type. And mega charizard is no longer flying.
He could probably still learn a few flying moves, but if it turns into a ground owl like I think it will.
It will probably pick up a fighting or ground secondary typing.
>>
>>26247893
And my out-there, deviant-art-level guess is:
Grass/Psychic
Fire/Dark
Water/Fairy
>>
Fire/Poison (Natural oils that sparks flames, can cough up flaming hairballs)
Grass/Dark (Is stealthy, attacks in the dark)
And Water Fairy (Whimsical design, clearly going to become a clown of some sort)
>>
Rowlet will become a Grass/Flying Owlbear. Gradually becomes fast as fuck.
Litten will become a Fire/Rock Tiger. First quadrupedal fire starter to stay quadrupedal.
Popplio will become a Water/Fighting Clown. Furshit favorite of the gen.
>>
>>26248125
Dude.
I would fucking love an owlbear!
>>
File: 3-owlbear.jpg.png (153KB, 561x315px) Image search: [Google]
3-owlbear.jpg.png
153KB, 561x315px
>>26248392
Seconded.

>One of these running full speed at you
>Pants now colored brown
>>
File: tumblr_o6z06wwf371twwylao1_1280.png (287KB, 889x1103px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6z06wwf371twwylao1_1280.png
287KB, 889x1103px
I think Litten might be Dark/Fire
And it's evolution would look like this
>>
>>26248782
This makes me want to try and do a guess at the owl.
>>
Or they could just, you know, abandon the concept of each starter needing a secondary type that trumps the secondary type of the starter whose primary type they are weak to....
>>
>>26249538
FUCKING THIS!

Holy shit. Stop trying to adjust their typing just to fit the XY mold.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.