[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Couple weeks ago there was an anon here who dumped a text leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: leakyleaks.png (255KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
leakyleaks.png
255KB, 1024x576px
Couple weeks ago there was an anon here who dumped a text leak that included Hawaii, Solgaleo being a lion and Lunaala being a Bat...and Grass being and Owl but not Roothoot... does anyone screencaped this? Cuz hey.. that leak was kind of acurate.
>>
>>26244618
It also mentioned revisiting parts of Kalos and Battle Frontier for post-game, so I have my doubts.
>>
They also mentioned your mom would be the professor of the region, so that wasn't entirely accurate but the starters were accurate as well as the legends. I've been looking for the post myself as well. Bump.
>>
>>26246346
To be fair guessing the grass would be an owl and Solgaleo would be a lion isn't a reach or even lucky. Hawaii was a popular theory as well (I never knew why, though). Lunaala could have just been a lucky guess since one could associate bats with the moon. I think90 % of the random "leaks" had someone say the grass starter was an owl but not Roothoot, though.
>>
>>26244618
>SolgaLEO being a lion
Of fucking course.
>>
>>26246470
Hawaii was a popular theory because of the Strange Souvenir from XY and the concept art in the first trailer that showed yellow firetrucks (which are pretty unique to Hawaii).
>>
>>26246346
>They also mentioned your mom would be the professor of the region
so it was just pure luck

Hawaii, everyone knew it
Sun being a Lion, everyone knew it
etc.
>>
>>26246586
I heard strange souvenir though I didn't buy that one since its so unclear what it is it felt like a reach. I didn't know about the yellow firetruck thing. Weird detail but as good evidence as anything else.
>>
>>26246470
>I never knew why, though
If you look carefully at the truck in the concept art, the front license plate has a rainbow on it that looks suspiciously like Hawaii's state license plate. That was the biggest piece of evidence.
>>
>>26246470
>Lunaala could have just been a lucky guess

You just need to know some romance language:
Luna = moon
Ala = wing

Creature with wings that flies by night? Bats.
>>
>>26244618
>Cuz hey..

Underage detected.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.