[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this region is small so we're going back to kalos Hawaii

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (118KB, 700x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 700x415px
>this region is small so we're going back to kalos
Hawaii is more than one island.
End this meme before it starts.
>>
So is Oahu the starting island?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 600x336px
The island most resembles Honolulu so my guess is you start there and work your way to the main island with Kauai being the Pokemon league

Screenshot this
>>
>Each additional island is an E-shop DLC.
>>
>>26244573
Would be my guess
>>
>>26244646
Honolulu is the city, the island is Oahu.
>>
>>26244758
My bad
I don't know shit about Hawaii and was just looking at the map
>>
File: the rest of Hawaii.png (7KB, 569x289px) Image search: [Google]
the rest of Hawaii.png
7KB, 569x289px
I hope we get the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands as post-game material.
>>
>>26244646
>Honolulu
Let's hope they visit the other islands too.

Hilo, Kahului, and Lihue.
>>
>>26244845
Some sort of sevi island type deal would be nice
>>
>>26244794
It's forgivable considering how empty the rest of the state is. Almost everyone lives on Oahu.
>>
>>26244845
>they are but they're only accessible by surf and dive
>>
>>26244884
FUCCCKKKK YOOOUUUUUUU
>>
>>26244884
Don't I wish. Dive was best part of Hoenn.
>>
>>26245146
>entire Sinnoh postgame instead of remake
>to fill the "remake game" slot they remake HG/SS complete with walking pokemon
Everyone wins!
>>
>>26244884
>Dive
>yfw they include the entire Hawaii-Emporer Seamount Chain as well

>>26245201
S-sorry I deleted my post on you, anon
>>
>>26245260
It's ok. I'm just wondering why? A simple filename can't be that important to a post, can it?
>>
>>26244528
Hawaii has literally just one large city, Honolulu, and that's where you'll start the game. There's nothing other than trees and volcanoes in the other islands. Don't let the Big Island fool you: there's not much in there.
>>
>>26245296
I didn't feel like samefagging, and my main reason for pointing out those seamounts was because I found their length to be comical, only to realize after I posted it that I had forgotten to make a point of it.

Plus, nobody appeared to have replied.

Seriously, Hawaii is fucking long. People only pay attention to the first eight islands, but there's so much more to it.
>>
I believe that Niihau and Kahoolawe aren't open to visitors so I wouldn't be surprised if they're not part of the game. Alternatively, one of them could be the new Battle Resort and the other could be a hide-out for the evil team.
>>
>>26245365
>samefagging
It's only samefagging when you're replying to your own post, right? You had nothing to worry about.
>>
>>26245422
That's just it: if I replied to my own post with "Christ, how long are those fucking islands?" I would have been samefagging.

I'm probably just paranoid, though.
>>
>>26244528
Local here.

Big Island obviously for the obvious waifubait Pele legendary.
Oahu is where you start off because Honolulu and tourists.
Kauai is second on the list since most locals live there.
Maui for the Victory Road/League.
Molokai for post game.
Niihau is supposed to be a sacred island so I can see that as an island filled with rare and legendary mons.
Kahoolawe is closed off because of military fuckery so probably evil team place.

No one likes Lanai.
>>
>>26245372
Midway Island isn't open for visitors, either, but it can be visited as a civilian if you're on a plane going from Hawaii to Guam that suffers a problem and needs to divert to the nearest airport.
>>
>>26245635
I personally like the idea of using the Northwestern islands for post-game. Also I feel like 8 gyms on 8 islands works a little bit too well for that not to be the case.
>>
Would be cool if they just did some Orange Island shit but 8 gyms and having to trek all those islands is going to be annoying as fuck. How many tentacruels before you blow your head?
>>
>>26245749
Yeah that can work too. So where's the league supposed to be?
>>
>>26245804
Why not just ride a boat between the islands and have surfing routes be optional with hidden secrets?
>>
>>26245879
Sharing an island with a gym, in a different city? Midway Island? On a cruise ship?
>>
>>26245804
Behold your solution.

I went on pic related once. It toured all of the islands and offered shore excursions.

I think it'd be kind of neat if the game assumes that you're on vacation.
>>
>>26245879
theres a new island thats just a bunch of lava cooled.
>>
>>26245939
>Indigo Plateau is a massive futuristic cruise ship where the Elite 4 and Champ relax and enjoy paradise at whilst waiting for challengers
>the only way to enter is if you have eight badges to get a ticket to enter/ride the cruise ship
>once you win/become champ, you get full access to the ship for both fun and keks and also for post-game islands

It makes too much sense by now for them to not do it. Plus, make the champion battle on the top deck, with a raging storm whilst the two of you fight, and as an intense naval song plays for the champion's theme.
>>
>>26246089
You mean Loihi? But it's still very small. I can see it as a counterpart to the Southern Island from Hoenn though.
>>
File: Oasis Of The Seas stern.jpg (367KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Oasis Of The Seas stern.jpg
367KB, 1600x900px
>>26245879
Replace the performance stage with a pokémon battlefield.
>>
>>26246216
>>26246239
>attacks like Earthquake rock the boat and reduce everybody's accuracy for a few turns
>>
>>26246234
>But it's still very small
ever grande city
>>
>>26246089
>the thing blocking you from reaching the League until you progress in the story is that the League's site literally hasn't formed yet
>>
File: 1450181419648.jpg (14KB, 475x351px) Image search: [Google]
1450181419648.jpg
14KB, 475x351px
>>26246363
Aweeee

Are you the same guy that likes to prove people wrong by posting in "Animals we want as Pokémon" threads?

Lo'ihi is still submerged. Evergrand is a colossal island that not only is home to the Hoenn League, but has the Victory Road as well.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.