[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so much hate for this little guy? I mean, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (383KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
383KB, 770x562px
Why is there so much hate for this little guy? I mean, I'm picking Rowlet but Popplio is still a super cute and likable starter.
>>
agreed
>>
this fuckier is gonna grow up to be an actor just wait
>>
File: Clown Hat.png (345KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
Clown Hat.png
345KB, 600x720px
2 words

Clown hat
>>
Because it is literally, not figuratively, but literally a clown

And clowns are fucking creepy
>>
>>26244356
Nigger does that cute sea lion look creepy to you?
>>
Too similar to Oshawott line. Pretty disappointing considering how diverse Water starters have been.
>>
It's flawless and aorable.
Praying for people's taste
>>
File: 250px-503Samurott.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-503Samurott.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>26244207
This thing looks more like Samurott's pre-evolved form than Oshawott does. I can only assume its final form will be an otter.
>>
I don't like it because it's very blobby and amorphous, like someone shaped a bunch of a balls of clay and stuck them together into the shape of a seal. I can visualize what I mean but it's hard to explain. I also think literally being a clown is a stupid motif but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>26244207
It's just assmad anti-greninjafags and chesnaughtfags butthurt that Greninja is the best, so they're taking it out on poor Popplio. It's actually disgusting.
>>
>>26244555
Its a fucking seal you ass.
>>
>>26244356
It's a circus sea-lion. Calm down clowns aren't creepy that's just a meme you heard someone say and copied.
>>
>>26244679
It's a sea lion.
And that's exactly what Samurott is.
>>
>>26244555
This I do agree with. It's like they accidentally mixed up Oshawott with this sea lion because even the colors and shape look similar. But eh, that isn't a complaint.
>>
>>26244207
It looks like a 0,65 year old designed it
>>
>>26244207
1. looks ugly, body doesn't really flow together
2. we literally already had a seal/sea lion starter, and the first evolution also had a bit of a clown face going on
>>
>>26245840
First off what do you mean no flow? As an animator I can tell you this thing is 50% action line 50% clown seal.

Second oshawatt is an otter not a seal and we haven't seen popplio's final form yet so who knows what he will be.
>>
>>26244207
What if what's going on with Rowlet and Popplio in that image is alluding to a new move?
>>
>>26244207
I'm getting him. I just hope he doesn't look more and more like a clown as he evolves.
If he gets the lips then he's in the the box.
>>
File: 1462882310621.png (104KB, 180x261px) Image search: [Google]
1462882310621.png
104KB, 180x261px
>>26244207
I don't know. I'm personally picking Litten, but Popplio would definitely be my second choice. Just look at this smug little adorable bastard.
>>
>>26244207
He'll be the butt monkey in the anime, I just know it. He won't evolve fully, the other characters will find him and his clowning around annoying. He's taking Chespin and Oshawott's place as the punching bag.
>>
I like the design, but something has been bothering me about it since I first saw it and I've finally realized what it is: the mouth. I don't like its placement on the snout, it should be on the actual head, just below the snout. I think it would look much better that way.
>>
I don't hate any of them, but I'm cautious

I liked all the gen 6 pre evos but delphox is shit
>>
>>26244207
Not to mention it has the most personality of them all
>>
>picked water starter gen 1-5
>hated greninja's design but warmed up to him after Smash
>didn't like Popplio's design at first

I'll probably pick it anyway and hope that I start to like it. Also hoping its evos arent shit
>>
>>26244555
Not at all, but you people think they mixed up Butterfree and Venomoth too.
>>
>>26244207
Popplio is very cute, though I agree that it's also very similar to the Oshawott evolution line. Before last gen I would always pick the water starters (I chose Fennekin in X), and I'm already tempted to have Litten as my starter but Popplio is just too adorable.
>>
>>26244555
I actually agree. Even though they're different animals, Popplio looks a lot more like Samurott than Oshawott does.
>>
>>26246900
A lot of gen 6 pokemon like Delphox and Chesnaught look terrible in the in-game models but great in fan-art. Gen 7 looks to be going the same way, I didn't like any of the starters when I saw them in the trailer, but all the cute art has made me really warm up to them.
>>
Pope Leo
>>
>>26244207
Clown nose
>>
>tfw Seals have been my favourite animal ever since I was 4 years old
>finally get a Seal starter
>people shit all over it

p-pls no bully
>>
File: 1458959749117.jpg (29KB, 568x380px) Image search: [Google]
1458959749117.jpg
29KB, 568x380px
>>26249332
>mfw Popplio end up being great
They'll shit all over it and I'll be laughing at them.
>>
>>26248532
Is it pronounced lEE-o or lYE-o?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.