[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alola already has: >better starters >better Legendaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: scgh9e.jpg (100KB, 700x320px) Image search: [Google]
scgh9e.jpg
100KB, 700x320px
Alola already has:

>better starters
>better Legendaries
>better region
>more color and saturation
>removed the circles in battle
>have actual human models instead of chibi shit
>more 3D space and no roller skates

GF redeemed themselves with this after the catastrophe that was Gen 6. Gen 7 really shows how bad that gen was in almost every regard.

Now we just wait and see how big the dex and what villains will show up.
>>
You forgot the obligatory gen bullshit. Are we having just more Megas or what?
>>
If they drop the evil team story line shit this will be a great game
>>
File: 1357825412646.jpg (22KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
1357825412646.jpg
22KB, 642x482px
>>26244200
>new pokemon game has no chibi shit
>new metroid game is nothing but chibi shit
>>
>>26244200
>GF redeemed themselves with this after the catastrophe that was Gen 6.
I didn't see trainers with more than 2 Pokemon, EXP Share reverted, Mega Evolution fixed, or framerate increased.
>>
No one seems to be mentioning how fucking small this region is.
Are we going to be traveling to other places?
>>
>>26244200
>better legendaries
I guess. But they're both really good. I'd rather have Xerneas/Yveltal and Solgaleo/Lunaala than the abominations of Gens IV and V.
>>
>>26244426
Hawaii is made up of like 6 islands
>>
>>26244200
>>better starters
"no"
>>better Legendaries
"no"
>>better region
Impossible to tell if we haven't played it.
>>more 3D space and no roller skates
[citation needed]
>>
>removed the circles in battle
You don't know that yet. XY and ORAS had some battles without the circles, too, remember.
>>
>>26244426
Hawaiian islands anon, look at a map
>>
>>26244562
>>26244577
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>26244200
I'm not counting on much more 3d space. They've been showing off the most 3d-looking locations in the trailers since Black/White, with the rest of the games looking more standard.
>>
File: 1462741846657.jpg (72KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1462741846657.jpg
72KB, 854x859px
>>26244200
>a retarded owl
>a clown seel that looks stupid as fuck
>a emo litleo

>better starts
>>
>>26244739
This. These are literally the worst looking starters ever conceived, not to mention the moon legend looks pretty retarded.
>>
>>26244200
>better starters
Extremely questionable
>better Legendaries
Also questionable, since they look over designed (especially the box art legendary for Moon).
I agree with the rest of your points though, OP.
>>
I agree but...
>Better starters
First stage evo of gen VI is god-tier, but they fucked it
>Better legendaries
Solgaleo=Xerneas Yveltal>>Lunaala
(I played Y and i'm going to play Moon)
>>
>>26244778
They're bad, but you're forgetting all the gen 4 and 5 starters apart from the Snivy line.
>>
>>26244200
>mommy won't buy a 3ds so I need to samefag pastas every day about how much I hate it! Stop disagweeing with me!!

Braden pls go.
>>
>>26245536
They still look better than gen 7 starters
Ffs it's a seal with a clown costume there's nothing dumber than that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.